without RA's...

S

spankya

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
today, i got jumped by a yellow con assasin, he backstabs and takes me down to about half life fairly quick

If any lvl40+ assasin backstabs anyone then they deserve to die.... PA and CD is way more effective as this 2 move combo does high damage, bleeding and stun... combine this with a nice dot and a nice debuff ie 100str/con debuff and then u might have got owned.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Oloren
OOO does this mean your leaving Karam? :clap:

R u leaving???? Go on... like u keep telling us... this games i crap anyways so u might as well leave :touch: :twak:

S

Subbiz

novamir/zarko, is that stun any good? lvl 2x stun usually is only 4sec or so I believe?
zerkers got a rather good stun style, 6 sec i belive, evade reactionary 2nd step stuns.. Im looking forward to use aurora borealis, lvl 50 Laxe parry-reactionary style, better bonus dmg than doublefrost, and snare + v.heavy attack speed debuff, in next patch where parry should be fixed!?.. gogo^^

D

Danya

My level 15 thrust stun is 6 secs and comes straight off a block, most medium stuns are 5 or 6 secs.

H

hotrat

Shame minstrels dont block much, and we got our own stun. So many nice thrust styles wasted :(
That block stytle was pretty useful in pvm though, saved using power for insta-stun, also all the evade styles are great, but i still havent put them too good use in rvr yet.

Roll-on respec and dragonfang :)

hmm how about remove our shields, give us evade 3 and two hand weapon spec. :clap:

Minstrels get their biggest nerf next patch when resists effect stun/mezz duration... means that if someone hits u, the stun is not long enuf to get a mezz in. Its already too short if a tank is hitting you and has determination 2 or higher (just ask Sub) soon it will just become a waste of endurance and power. :mad:

oh yer forgot too add the stun would prolly be long enuf if it wasn't for this lovely bug:
You cast stunning below
you play mezz
you are interupted by the player you just stunned.
Stun wears out
you play mezz
you are interupted by a immune to stun player who is now whacking you :(

The other day i met sub in sauvage, saw him running at me so i stunned, it literally lasted one second, i barely had time to get my flute out let alone play mezz, even Sub admitted it was a lot shorter than it should have been.
Earlier that same day i stunned a mob, couldn't believe how long it just stood there, i had time to mezz it twice, easily.

Users who are viewing this thread