without RA's...

K

Karam_gruul

armsmen would now be the best rvr class in the game. just because of the new defenders rage/revenge moves. they're SO good its almost silly. today, i got jumped by a yellow con assasin, he backstabs and takes me down to about half life fairly quick, so i turn round, wallop, 500 dmg +70 crit and bleed, then parry the next hit, and wabang, 500 dmg and long duration stun. then wamp, 400 odd dmg with poleaxe and one dead assasin.

obviously this dont count against casters as they dont use styles, but any other tank/stealther etc that uses styles against any pole armsman is totally fucked. especially if they have a decent weapon. i can hit chain wearers now for 400 dmg, thats huge considering the massive penalty i get.

if i could be bothered to play, and got more RA's i'd be unbeatable 1:1. but unfortunatly this game does suxxor so i cant be arsed.

nuff

said

N

[NP]Regent

omw wazap f0xxor yo

he backstabs and takes me down to about half life fairly quick <--- I do not have PA, backstab or any other stealth style....
I waved to you, /beckon to you.. then I ran up to you UN stealthed = only thing I used on u during the whole fight was a use-anytime style... I didnt evade once = I couldnt get in my stun-style.. oh and also, when I died, u had aprox 15%HP left, HUH, dont brag about u doing something that u dont, I admit u owned me 1on1, sure NP, just dont lie.. CYA

A

Alrindel

You've been posting, "rofl this game = shit rubbish, can't be bothered to play this crap" for months, and you're still here.

For that matter you've been posting "nuff said" for months, but that doesn't seem to stop you either.

http://kthxbye.com

C

Cerverloc

Who is Karam?? Ohh wait the armsman with the least rps in Excalibur something like that?? :p

K

katt!

Re: omw wazap f0xxor yo

Originally posted by [NP]Regent
he backstabs and takes me down to about half life fairly quick <--- I do not have PA, backstab or any other stealth style....
I waved to you, /beckon to you.. then I ran up to you UN stealthed = only thing I used on u during the whole fight was a use-anytime style... I didnt evade once = I couldnt get in my stun-style.. oh and also, when I died, u had aprox 15%HP left, HUH, dont brag about u doing something that u dont, I admit u owned me 1on1, sure NP, just dont lie.. CYA

nevermind the fact that you were buffed.

K

Kagato.

Have to admit, I do LOVE the new Defenders Rage/Defenders Revenge combo.

Tonight was first chance I had to get both of them working together due to the dueling situration at Hadriens (had a brilliant night, thankyou to all who turned up ! ) and despite them only being able to work after being hit with a style they are a nasty combo. Never got chance to see the long duration stun though due to the suprising 500+ damage Revenge did that killed my opponent, sorry for that but I didn't expect it to hit *that* hard, oops.

Do any polearm armsman use the level 50 style, Defenders Aegis is it? The follow on to Phalanx. Obviously no good in a duel due to being back positional, but im curious.

p.s Im NOT backing up Karam here, so don't flame me, just adding my own positive observations on the subject he brought up on the Rage/Revenger combo, I don't do 'owned you' threads.

;)

K

katt!

Re: Re: omw wazap f0xxor yo

Originally posted by old.kedal

nevermind the fact that you were buffed.

did you mention it? no.

did it change the fight? yes.

should you have included it in your "me pwn you statement" since you listed every advantage karam had and every disadvantage you had? yes.

N

[NP]Regent

where did I say I pwnd karam.... ?
" I admit u owned me 1on1 " <- etc...

O

old.Niljindil

Re: Re: Re: omw wazap f0xxor yo

Originally posted by old.kedal

did you mention it? no.

did it change the fight? yes.

should you have included it in your "me pwn you statement" since you listed every advantage karam had and every disadvantage you had? yes.

Err, hate to break it to you, but if you read what he said he actually said the HE got owned, not Karam, he just told karam not to lie.

Or cant i read or something?

S

Subbiz

kedal, its karam thats making the "I own u" post here not regent :>

regent just explained that it was a pure melee duel, where the armsman will have all advantages.

O

old.Rahvinn

Originally posted by Oloren
OOO does this mean your leaving Karam? :clap:

Dont get peoples hopes up

Save that for the day
''Create new character. Name : Karam''
Accepted

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

katt!

Originally posted by Subbiz
kedal, its karam thats making the "I own u" post here not regent :>

regent just explained that it was a pure melee duel, where the armsman will have all advantages.

yes i can read :p

but regent made a ton of "excuses" why karam pwned him and did not mention that he was buffed.

E

Eblessair

no, it wouldnt.

you refuse to duel a druid, or a hunter, would the best rvr class in the game turn down these duels? i think not

O

old.Akirai

Just wait for karam's posts when scale becomes vulnerable to slash. OMG hes gonna go wild on here with his damage rants! :rolleyes:

T

troubadur

well.. just wanted to say that i like the threads with "good fight, was fun bla bla", and HATE the ones that goes "HAHAHA I ROCK U SUCK" threads, lame and has no purpose at all, so drop the attitude karam /ignore

N

Negura`

OMG <CRYS> Surely now that Karam has got his RA, he is like gona be killing 2-3fg of mids at once..... This is a sad day for midgard.... no longer will we be able to zerg....because Karam will be in our way :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Cerverloc
Who is Karam?? Ohh wait the armsman with the least rps in Excalibur something like that?? :p

øøøy!
my armsman got less RP than him!

K

Karam_gruul

so, lets look at this obvjectively.

i own?

nuff

said

O

old.E][Waemohs

Originally posted by Eblessair
no, it wouldnt.

you refuse to duel a druid, or a hunter, would the best rvr class in the game turn down these duels? i think not

Druid is a pain in the ass to duell :p

G

gronk

bump ... didn't think Karam has enough RPs to get 1 RA ... :rolleyes:

O

old.Zarko

hmmm, I want a long duration Stun move for my lovely Celtic Spear - But that would probably be asking too much or is it?!

The closest i get is:

lvl21, Tracking Spear:
Low fatigue cost, use after evading target, medium bonus damage, medium duration stun, medium bonus to hit, small bonus to defense

And i use it everytime i evade - or i hope to use it when i someday evade in rvr...

N

Novamir

no Zarko, in latest patch that move is off a parry :) doesn't happen in RvR much, but quite a lot in duels

Users who are viewing this thread