LA without str relics

E

--Eraser--

cant feel a change tbh :m00:

la.jpg

was buffed till max, keep in mind!

yo zerkers really deserve 1.62 :clap:

as this shall not end up in a whine thread, a little gratz to zzang for 1140 dmg, my personal record :)

F

Forau

[Party] Rhenderan: "dont rel i got backup inc"
[Party] Rhenderan: "3fg albs"

CG went restricted to GLs only since it can only hold 200 ppl?
Only alowing 200ppl in CG is a stealthnerf to albs IMO!

Z

zlair

and lol @ SZ and lol @ LA nerf and lol @ <insert name of random SZ> and lol @ Slytale

O

old.Tdaer

Originally posted by zlair
and lol @ SZ and lol @ LA nerf and lol @ <insert name of random SZ> and lol @ Slytale

Meduza killing spree in odin's end when she attacks 3 lvl 50s ... HOPING to kill 1 ..

Only after she saw ... Shadowsneak was just killed by Slytale!

It was suicide imho Meduza !

S

Subbiz

would be better if they fixed the bugs with midgard dual wield (slow mainhand, fast offhand resulting in slow swingspeed style damage, but fast swing speed), and the overall newbie coded quickness system.

then we(zerks, sbs) were no longer forced to choose between a very small variety of weapons in order to not utterly gimp ourselves..

if a zerk wanting to deal frontload damage, some 600-800 dam tops with nearing 900 ubercritted maybe, he'd have to live with the 2 slowest swinging 1h axes usable by zerks, 4.2 spd in _BOTH_ hands.. the way it works now is just silly and that combined with the low quick/high str of trolls, is what's making zerks severely(sp?) overpowered at the moment.. next patch mythic's incompetence is making us the worst light tank in the game.

S

stunned

Zzang goes into a berserker frenzy!
You prepare to sprint!

:lol:

Z

zlair

Originally posted by old.Tdaer
Meduza killing spree in odin's end when she attacks 3 lvl 50s ... HOPING to kill 1 ..

It was suicide imho Meduza !

Yes it WAS suicide, hence it was bed time for meh... (some of us HAVE a job)

but the fact that i WOULD have had the bard and the fact ur n00bishness interfered with my plans EVEN THO there was 3 on me ALRDY makes u an incompetent f00l with absolutely NO RESPECT for meh...

and due to the fact i let u solo others and u wont even let me take on 3 hibs makes u all that more pathetic ! IMHO !

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by zlair
Yes it WAS suicide, hence it was bed time for meh... (some of us HAVE a job)

but the fact that i WOULD have had the bard and the fact ur n00bishness interfered with my plans EVEN THO there was 3 on me ALRDY makes u an incompetent f00l with absolutely NO RESPECT for meh...

and due to the fact i let u solo others and u wont even let me take on 3 hibs makes u all that more pathetic ! IMHO !

that would've been a perfectly respectable post with point proven and taken seriously had you not used numbers as letters and used excessive capital letters :doh:

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Trinilim
that would've been a perfectly respectable post with point proven and taken seriously had you not used numbers as letters and used excessive capital letters :doh:

hehe

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by stunned
You prepare to sprint!

:lol:

Yeah.. I had a little chuckle at that :clap:

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by Subbiz
would be better if they fixed the bugs with midgard dual wield (slow mainhand, fast offhand resulting in slow swingspeed style damage, but fast swing speed), and the overall newbie coded quickness system.

then we(zerks, sbs) were no longer forced to choose between a very small variety of weapons in order to not utterly gimp ourselves..

1st paragraph: It's supposed to be like that, this is what mythic had in mind when they designed the class, it's the same for all realms. Faster offhand means faster overall with no damage difference, perfectly reasonable.

2nd paragraph: what small variety? You have more than 15 options! And none of them are gimpy!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Trinilim
2nd paragraph: what small variety? You have more than 15 options! And none of them are gimpy!

You are so insensitive to their need to be uber!
Regards, Glottis

S

Stormm

You prepare to sprint!

hehe perhaps it should read..

You prepare your nappies!

S

Sneakyshad

Originally posted by old.Tdaer

Plz tell me you were buffed then cause you beated me bad :)

Z

zlair

he use l33t Viper and AP....

only 2 RAs a NS rly need :(

Edit: And yes, ofc he was buffed :p

V

VodkaFairy

You prepare to sprint!

really funny yes :p

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Tivook
Unstyled damage fyi.

Tiv
hmm

that's more than I nuke you for with my mana eld (your unstyled damage that is)

damn those overpowered casters :eek:

A

angsth

You prepare to whine!

A

angsth

nah, jokes aside. the 20% from the str relics are just a small nerf compared to what to come. Doesn't anyone whine about CD & DW getting better next patch, while LA gets nerfed? I could agree with a small LA nerf, but in a few months the flames will be about CD & DW instead, and according to GOAs policies, Celtic Dual will be nerfed too then.

B

Begach

Originally posted by angsth
nah, jokes aside. the 20% from the str relics are just a small nerf compared to what to come. Doesn't anyone whine about CD & DW getting better next patch, while LA gets nerfed? I could agree with a small LA nerf, but in a few months the flames will be about CD & DW instead, and according to GOAs policies, Celtic Dual will be nerfed too then.

BUGFIX != NERF

Just because the bugged dmg became the norm over there don't make it any less of a bug ;)

B.

E

Exinferis

You prepare to whine!

and you reckon we dont have anything to whine about?

moron

F

Flimgoblin

a pitiful increase on side styles and fixing of the unique ability does not a mercazerker make.

Users who are viewing this thread