LA without str relics

A

angsth

'twas a tiny lil joke, it's sad thet mid has 1 class that actually can make high dmg & even CRIT! (still being ironic)

...and yes, I'm a moron. What's your excuse?

A

angsth

AND, I don't friggin' care bout any nerfs or overpowering. Aint nothing we can do about it. Still rolling a shadowzerk & if a Friar whacks me for 1500 dmg it's only my problem and his joy. Mythic aint reading this anyway.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Trinilim
1st paragraph: It's supposed to be like that, this is what mythic had in mind when they designed the class, it's the same for all realms. Faster offhand means faster overall with no damage difference, perfectly reasonable.

2nd paragraph: what small variety? You have more than 15 options! And none of them are gimpy!

1st comment wrong, only la you swing both weapons each attack (both weaps speed added divided by 2 = your swing) celtic duel and duel weild you swing independantly, left hand is 3 speed it swings at 3 speed right hand 4 speed it swings att 4 speed . Subs point is (dont quote my figures) 5 speed rh axe #(getting bonus for over 4 speed weap) 2 speed lh axe hes swinging a 5 speed weap at 3.5 speed with all te bonuses of the 5 speed weap JUST because he has a fast weap in off hand (that hits for fuck all being off hand anyway so you lose pretty much nothing) not reasonable tbh , give to all realms or nerf back to other realms dw.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Vireb
1st comment wrong, only la you swing both weapons each attack (both weaps speed added divided by 2 = your swing) celtic duel and duel weild you swing independantly, left hand is 3 speed it swings at 3 speed right hand 4 speed it swings att 4 speed . Subs point is (dont quote my figures) 5 speed rh axe #(getting bonus for over 4 speed weap) 2 speed lh axe hes swinging a 5 speed weap at 3.5 speed with all te bonuses of the 5 speed weap JUST because he has a fast weap in off hand (that hits for fuck all being off hand anyway so you lose pretty much nothing) not reasonable tbh , give to all realms or nerf back to other realms dw.

no. his first comment was correct.

When using CD or DW and both weapons swing (50-80% of the time) you get the average speed (same as LA). When only one swings, you get the seperate weapon delay.

A

angsth

well... it's time to face the facts. We're all slaves under the mighty god, Mythic... all classes will get nerfed and overpowered because they mostly do huge changes for classes. And allways the class that is overpowered tries to defend their mighty pwr with silly excuses and start crying when they get hugely nerfed (fun while it lasted tho). And then the next class gets their "slight adjustment for the balance of the game", and the threads start all over again.. I remember when sb's got their first "slight adjustment for the balance of the game", not a huge one, but actually there was one or two who started rolling sb's, then they got a few more and, woops! gotta nerf them.. most classes been through that

F

froler-mid

ive been hit by a zerk for over 800dmg once, NERF IMO!!!1111

S

sorusi

if they only made offhand for LA uselefull, atm its like hitting someone with a plastic toy rather than a axe ;)

oh bring on LA nerf :>

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by stunned
Zzang goes into a berserker frenzy!
You prepare to sprint!

:lol:

WTF is all that about.

imho the text should be modified to read,
"you shit yer pants then leg it"

wtf does "You prepare to sprint" mean?
You get down on all fours doing warm up exercises, get up and do a few Jumping jacks and then some leg stretching, THEN sprint.

Now I know what GOA does with their translations....where the yanks say "You kak yer pants" or "You park yer breakfast" they say "You prepare to sprint"...

ummmm, givz customisable messages...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by quinthar
WTF is all that about.

imho the text should be modified to read,
"you shit yer pants then leg it"

wtf does "You prepare to sprint" mean?
You get down on all fours doing warm up exercises, get up and do a few Jumping jacks and then some leg stretching, THEN sprint.

Now I know what GOA does with their translations....where the yanks say "You kak yer pants" or "You park yer breakfast" they say "You prepare to sprint"...

ummmm, givz customisable messages...

Actually it would be funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread