Mid RA's... Overpowered?

K

Karlo

After looking at mid ra's I wondered if everyone thought they were truely overpowered.

Ichor.. Very nice... maybe too nice..

but ffs perfect recovary for 14 points... ever 30 mins!! thats sick.

Group Purge I guess is equally as good, what do peps think?

S

Stallion-

well tbh mids dont have that good realm specific RAs.

albs have sos/bof/soldiers baricade dunno about last one?

Hibs: GP, Baod,

Mids have? PR? what else?

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Karlo
After looking at mid ra's I wondered if everyone thought they were truely overpowered.

I think kids and crack cocaine is a bad mixture, but thats just me :(

Mid RA's have always been lacking in comparison to the other realms

Mid - ichor, PR

Alb Faith Heal, BoF, SoS, VP

Hib - BAoD, GP, TF, Valewalkers RA

S

sazard

Originally posted by Stallion-

SHADOWRUN > ALL

hehe

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by Stallion-

Albs: Also FH

Hibs: AM and VW ra Is useful but not on a det tank or need'd class etc, that warden RA used correctly is nice 2 but not uber at all

Mids: Ichor and that Thane RA is leet :D, Stunning cloud ground target similar to warden but again not on det or need'd charc

The thing about PR is that the mids have 3 of them to use and its a very decent RA as it goes, Albs generally get 2 bof and hibs 2 GP. Combine all those Insta's on the 3 healer's and it's /yawn when the mid grp goes out to wtfpwn all :x

P

punj

2 from a list of how many?

don't be silly

S

schinkaar

yer kinda forgot AP on clerics tho, dont think they use it anyway so doesnt really count i guess.

E

Ekydus

ATM Mids are the realm which if all were given equal oppurtunites, would field the best FG. On top of this if you add the RAs like PR, well then we're verging on overpowered.
We're talking a small amount of RAs here BTW.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Ekydus
ATM Mids are the realm which if all were given equal oppurtunites, would field the best FG. On top of this if you add the RAs like PR, well then we're verging on overpowered.
We're talking a small amount of RAs here BTW.

no offence and im not saying middy isnt in a good position at the moment in terms of rvr groups as we all know it is, but would you rather have 3 healers with BoF or 3 healers with PR, me personally id much rather have BoF.

R

rure_

Originally posted by Rollie
no offence and im not saying middy isnt in a good position at the moment in terms of rvr groups as we all know it is, but would you rather have 3 healers with BoF or 3 healers with PR, me personally id much rather have BoF.

what alb group has 3 clerics?

E

Ekydus

3 Savages > 3 x BoF. :p

I'm talking about an ideal situation. If the Mid group pulled it off at the right moment then they are going to be very hard to take down.
(BTW 3 Healers = Gimped. :p)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by rure_
what alb group has 3 clerics?

did i mention alb groups? i said middy groups who usually run with 3 healers, i would trade PR for BoF, PR is situational as in someone has to die and it costs 4 points more.

E

Ekydus

I'd trade end chant for a buff, but what ya gonna do?

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Ekydus
I'd trade end chant for a buff, but what ya gonna do?

It would actually be kinda good change, since pala could run other chant isntead of end ^^

I wouldnt mind, albs are so gimped anyway :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Karlo

that your a mong tard even bringing this up, especially since your an ex-alb

omFG!!! a insta-cast 100%rezz that removes rezzill and all immunities and buffs, OMGOGMFOMOFMOGMOGMOGMOMGGMOGMGO!!!!!!
HONNEEEYYY, GET THE KIDS!!!!

the only reason mid survives the "crappy" ra's (compared to the others, they arent very good atleast) is because of the healer and the savage. Otherwise we're more or less just worse every 30/15mins.

That said, ichor and pr are good ra's, just not very when compared to the others

A

Arnor

Originally posted by schinkaar
arnor he is being ironic :)
'
bleh, fucks sake!

can damini or sumt make ironic posts invisible after 00.00? im too tired for this shit then :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kallio
It would actually be kinda good change, since pala could run other chant isntead of end ^^

I wouldnt mind, albs are so gimped anyway :(

without end chant (unless they suddenly have it as buff which makes no sense) paladins will hardly get a group i think. So I doubt paladins should want to get that changed;)

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Whisperess
:lol:
OK let me rephrase - 3 Clerics = Gimped.
I really find it annoying when I have to spell it out. :/

Z

zmurf

Wouldn't have traded my Ichor for any other RA in the game, i know SoS/BoF better, but Ichor is fun as hell ...

Now im SoS abusing mofo, not as fun ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom