When War comes...........

Septina

Part of the furniture
your figures ofc do rely on there being enough enemies on to gain such figures. For a mid/hib thats easy enough as u can always farm the alb roggers, of which there are ALOT.

Im not sure of population figures atm but im pretty sure that alb is still easily the most populated realm.

I ran out for the first time in 4 months yesterday and even in a pug had no trouble popping 40k in just over an hour - and thats with HALF the enemies available.

I'm sure it's 100% to do with population only :eek7:

Ging

Part of the furniture
I'm sure it's 100% to do with population only :eek7:

I didnt say that, ofc u need a good grp to gain that many rps that quickly, my point is that you (as a mid scum) have a greater availability of rps - so can therefore gain more effeciently.

And as you said, i very much doubt there is many alb grps that can seriously threaten you.

Ive played hib classic for a couple of months - here the mids are the high population so I know how many rps are available to a well played grp.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Judging from the stats of the so called best groups on alb, that is indeed quite alot, that evening we had been on 2½ hours and made 200k, DA had been online 13 hours and made less than that, so whatever you say. ^^
I'd love to see you do the same ammount with only 3 deaths also. :p

Sorry to inform you but im not in DA so you can point your filthy finger other way pls :)
Well it aint bad but...! like Ging said, alb population is alot bigger wich means far much more rps with that many ROGers runing around.
After patch came out i managed to get 300k in one night soloing with theurg and then grouping with Sorc and i aint that good player and certainly mids/hibs dont have that much pop or ROGers.
The week following the patch was a constant feed of 200k a day just playing at night after work, shame it as fall down to 100k but like they say all that is good lasts little :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
If I made 167k in a day on a solo infi (without adding) , I guess you can farm lots of rps in a good grp (that was in 5 hours though)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sorry to inform you but im not in DA so you can point your filthy finger other way pls :)
Well it aint bad but...! like Ging said, alb population is alot bigger wich means far much more rps with that many ROGers runing around.
After patch came out i managed to get 300k in one night soloing with theurg and then grouping with Sorc and i aint that good player and certainly mids/hibs dont have that much pop or ROGers.
The week following the patch was a constant feed of 200k a day just playing at night after work, shame it as fall down to 100k but like they say all that is good lasts little

200 - 300k a day != 2½ hours. :p But 'ok'. And i very much doubt you 'soloed' all those rps. xD And on top of that, how many deaths did you have? :p

I never said you were in DA, but, i'd count DA as one of the better groups on Alb, which is saying alot about the alb standard i guess. :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
200 - 300k a day != 2½ hours. :p But 'ok'. And i very much doubt you 'soloed' all those rps. xD And on top of that, how many deaths did you have? :p

Since when does deaths count mean anything to rps? At the end of the day/week/month all that matters is how many rps you get not how many deaths you had. For no reason that ROH shows RPs and not deaths.

And as for the "Soloed" yes i was killing everything red in front of me but i was not grouped with anyone so for all porposes i was solo, besides i never said i did 300k solo i said i made 300k bettween playing theurg solo and sorc in group

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Since when does deaths count mean anything to rps? At the end of the day/week/month all that matters is how many rps you get not how many deaths you had. For no reason that ROH shows RPs and not deaths.

And as for the "Soloed" yes i was killing everything red in front of me but i was not grouped with anyone so for all porposes i was solo, besides i never said i did 300k solo i said i made 300k bettween playing theurg solo and sorc in group

So thats how u albs c yourself when your solo, wheres that old MG cartoon pic where everyone says "Im solo, Im solo to etc etc"

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So thats how u albs c yourself when your solo, wheres that old MG cartoon pic where everyone says "Im solo, Im solo to etc etc"

It seems you cant grasp the difference between soloing and 1vs1. You should ask for help maybe...

Septina

Part of the furniture
It seems you cant grasp the difference between soloing and 1vs1. You should ask for help maybe...

Ohh, so the 'Albion/Hibernia/Midgard Solo Kills' title is a typo for 'Albion/Hibernia/Midgard 1vs1 kills'..... I see now. :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Judging from the stats of the so called best groups on alb, that is indeed quite alot, that evening we had been on 2½ hours and made 200k, DA had been online 13 hours and made less than that, so whatever you say. ^^
I'd love to see you do the same ammount with only 3 deaths also. :p

So you're so thick in your head and do /stats on all DA member daily?

Roflmao...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

real soloing is not playing a rogged up caster running around adding on every fight they see...thats called being a useless cnut

Ging

Part of the furniture
real soloing is not playing a rogged up caster running around adding on every fight they see...thats called being a useless cnut

like wot stajj does? when hes patrolling on his rounds as rvr police? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
So you're so thick in your head and do /stats on all DA member daily?

Roflmao...

Nah, just the core people, s'well fun to compare stats. 100k rps/11 hours online vs 150k rps and 2 hours online... yada yada yada. :)
Would do it to you aswell when you're playing but you swap around between your chars every loss so no fun. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Another clueless retard talks about what he dosent know lol

Heres something even a monkey would understand...

- Theur is templated
- RvR = Realm Vs Realm NOT 1vs1

Got it monkey?

mkaytnxbb

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nah, just the core people, s'well fun to compare stats. 100k rps/11 hours online vs 150k rps and 2 hours online... yada yada yada. :)
Would do it to you aswell when you're playing but you swap around between your chars every loss so no fun. :(

Yeah, yeah, I got ya.

Running around in iRvR like you do zerging the fuck out of everything with SL up and praising your stats is what you like to do.

Last time I ran with CM it was for an hour, about 50k RPs from FG fights mostly (ran over TC and some other Mid group a couple of times). Then again I don't know the stats exactly as whenever I don't remeber my penis size and I want to know I let my gf blow it or get it hard myself instead of checking stats in a game all the time, might have been 75k too or so, but I don't screenshot it.

You might as well place a char in Snowdonia, so you can check who of the DA guys is going AFK for a longer time.

As for the char switching, I like to play a lot of my chars and sometimes change according to the groups' needs, sometimes not, nothing to do with losing or so, every who played with me knows that I don't give up easily.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah, yeah, I got ya.

Running around in iRvR like you do zerging the fuck out of everything with SL up and praising your stats is what you like to do.

Last time I ran with CM it was for an hour, about 50k RPs from FG fights mostly (ran over TC and some other Mid group a couple of times). Then again I don't know the stats exactly as whenever I don't remeber my penis size and I want to know I let my gf blow it or get it hard myself instead of checking stats in a game all the time, might have been 75k too or so, but I don't screenshot it.

You might as well place a char in Snowdonia, so you can check who of the DA guys is going AFK for a longer time.

As for the char switching, I like to play a lot of my chars and sometimes change according to the groups' needs, sometimes not, nothing to do with losing or so, every who played with me knows that I don't give up easily.

Fight you once, relog from arms to sorc, fight you a second time, relog from sorc to theu, fight you a third time -> you just log. :)

whatever you say. =)=)=)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Fight you once, relog from arms to sorc, fight you a second time, relog from sorc to theu, fight you a third time -> you just log. :)

whatever you say. =)=)=)

I have also a (now not so) secret project going on, want to ding 7 chars RR7 at the same time.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Can see it now.......... manisch and kinetix seperated at birth

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Here we are, the mom joke I asked for. Roflmao...

fyi seperated at birth doesnt imply anything to do with moms but ofc u apply manisch powers of reasoning and come up with ur own version of what it means..... typical really but i expected nothing less

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

lollers this really sheds some light into your way of thinking.

Gamah

Banned
fyi seperated at birth doesnt imply anything to do with moms but ofc u apply manisch powers of reasoning and come up with ur own version of what it means..... typical really but i expected nothing less

Manisch powers of reasoning = consistent with a brain damaged turnip.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
casters really are highly strung :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom