When War comes...........

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Can CM & DA please let us know what server they are going to.............. please

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yes, please do. then hopefully the whiners will go to another server and we won't have a new ''cm killed rvr/realm pride/daoc/whatever'' thread every day.

Septina

Part of the furniture
If you want to play the WoW-clone, why don't you play WoW in the first place?

Because WoW is totally useless and it's kinda lul to judge a game after having played it for 5 minutes? :p
It might look alot like WoW but that imo means fuckall, might be just as good as DAoC or might blow donkeyballs, but without having played it properly you shouldn't really comment on it. :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
yes, please do. then hopefully the whiners will go to another server and we won't have a new ''cm killed rvr/realm pride/daoc/whatever'' thread every day.

not gonna get into the semantics of the thread title, interpet what u want but i think u can conclude that both sides of the arguement would be happy if they never ran into each other in a mmorpg again, so finding out where the other is goin is a result for all................ happy days

kivik

Part of the furniture
To be honest I'd rather have DA and CM on my server than hundreds of WoW punks. Not like they can grief us like they did here (hopefully).

Gahn

Resident Freddy

How about u drop dictating what ppl should do in 1st place?
Also judging anything from playing it 30 mins MIGHT sound a bit stupid.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved

Isn't that the point of FH .. must be . 99.9% of people on here spend most of the time telling everyone how they should play the game ....

kivik

Part of the furniture
Isn't that the point of FH .. must be . 99.9% of people on here spend most of the time telling everyone how they should play the game ....

I don't understand this, why do people think whiners are dictation you how to play? They might be rude and tell you to fuck that and that but they still aren't dictating you like: 'play solo you fucktard', more like 'lol dare to come solo you fucktard?' if you see my point :)

Atleast that's how I see it.

ttt

Banned
CM loves killing guards, when WAR comes that's the only thing that's left, we're happy and they're happy, sorted? ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
not gonna get into the semantics of the thread title, interpet what u want but i think u can conclude that both sides of the arguement would be happy if they never ran into each other in a mmorpg again, so finding out where the other is goin is a result for all................ happy days

i agree. it would be nothing but a win-win situation.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Please re-iterate on this comment.

"WoW=world of wankers IMO!"

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Because WoW is totally useless and it's kinda lul to judge a game after having played it for 5 minutes? :p
It might look alot like WoW but that imo means fuckall, might be just as good as DAoC or might blow donkeyballs, but without having played it properly you shouldn't really comment on it. :)

What's having played it properly?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Also judging anything from playing it 30 mins MIGHT sound a bit stupid.

Do you see me care? It looks like WoW, it plays like WoW. It will get some player base from WoW and some DAoC players, that's it. They're going for the money and not for a good game, that's pretty obvious, but hey, flame me.

Septina

Part of the furniture
What's having played it properly?

Having experienced the pve bit, having experienced the end game, grouping with people, soloing, yada yada yada. Basically having more than one days experience of the game, quite alot more. I dont think you can really base an opinion of a game, or of course you can, but you should really give it a chance before you start dissing it totally. :p

I think the bad thing about all the people that still play DAoC and are gonna try WAR when it comes out are gonna compare the game too much to DAoC and find it not being as good instantly and call it shit when in fact it might be really good endgame wise. :O

Gamah

Banned

Played it more than wanking on a public copy for 5 min? no? thought not..so shut the fuck up. Glad you wont be there then, but let me tell you it aint no wow clone.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Having experienced the pve bit, having experienced the end game, grouping with people, soloing, yada yada yada. Basically having more than one days experience of the game, quite alot more. I dont think you can really base an opinion of a game, or of course you can, but you should really give it a chance before you start dissing it totally. :p

I think the bad thing about all the people that still play DAoC and are gonna try WAR when it comes out are gonna compare the game too much to DAoC and find it not being as good instantly and call it shit when in fact it might be really good endgame wise. :O

I don't care about PvE in any game.

I grouped with people, it will be the same like in WoW, players in top PvE gear losing to guilds on TS/Ventrilo. You can get that from playing the game for 30 minutes and you know what crowd it will attract. Luckily there will be plenty of servers so no one will care about some leet guilds on FH owning a server, saying how they kill DA/CM-type players in the same way they used to do it in DAoC.

Reassembling WoW-UI to a high degree and also the american-cartinoosh style is just a big disappointment for me. I like matured graphics more, but obviously it's not what Mythic is aiming for.

If you need to play the game for a couple of months to make a comparison about the look or a statement about the crowd it will attract I can't help you.

The game plays fine, you can for sure have fun with it but I didn't see anything ground breaking - just an iteration of a cow milking MMORPG.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
WoW can be full of wankers if you are a random in some shitty little guild but if you get to the high end pve/pvp you will find most people are nice people.

I used to be a wow hater until i actually played it, beats daoc for entertainment value any day, not old time daoc ofc but the only people who play daoc on duvet now are plankton like Albion exiles and CM, both equally useless in there own special ways.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Reassembling WoW-UI to a high degree and also the american-cartinoosh style is just a big disappointment for me. I like matured graphics more, but obviously it's not what Mythic is aiming for.

They have to have it like that in keeping with games workshops rules and lore, WoW is a clone of the warhammer universe really, if you do a little research. If you dont like it then fine, stay on your bridge.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I don't care about PvE in any game.

I grouped with people, it will be the same like in WoW, players in top PvE gear losing to guilds on TS/Ventrilo. You can get that from playing the game for 30 minutes and you know what crowd it will attract. Luckily there will be plenty of servers so no one will care about some leet guilds on FH owning a server, saying how they kill DA/CM-type players in the same way they used to do it in DAoC.

If you need to play the game for a couple of months to make a comparison about the look or a statement about the crowd it will attract I can't help you.

The game plays fine, you can for sure have fun with it but I didn't see anything ground breaking - just an iteration of a cow milking MMORPG.

Never said anything about playing the game for months to get an initial impression, however, totally dissing a game, saying it's total shit after playing it for 30 minutes is a tad silly according to me, but, each to their own, i will try the game, the pve, the rvr, endgame and such before i base an opinion about the game as a whole. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Never said anything about playing the game for months to get an initial impression, however, totally dissing a game, saying it's total shit after playing it for 30 minutes is a tad silly according to me, but, each to their own, i will try the game, the pve, the rvr, endgame and such before i base an opinion about the game as a whole. :)

I never said it was totally shit, I also never said WoW is totally shit.

So fuck you maybe (after you've read my 1st reply to the thread)?

Septina

Part of the furniture
I never said it was totally shit, I also never said WoW is totally shit.

So fuck you maybe (after you've read my 1st reply to the thread)?

Not like you expressed yourself in a positive way towards WoW nor WAR so. :)

My bad tho, actually trying to have a civilized conversation with you, i should really know better. :)

OLOLOL FUCK YOU ASSBROM YUO SUX!!1111 :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom