Whats the secret of this super exping some ppl have managed?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Some are lvl 30+ after 2 days(what the hell?), took me friggin 2 hrs to get from 9-10. I get the feeling quest-exping sucks ;P

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
its slower yes. but doing it any other way will leave u with crap equipment. and im not in a rush anyway.. i rather take my time and acually get to know the game insted of powergaming to 60 and know nothing

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Really how many people actually take the time to read the quests ? most just look at what they have to kill and thottbot it for location and the faster the better . But really the game is worth it. Read the quests!! some are really nice and give you loads of info about the world. Its not a race to 60 its just a very very nice game for all kinds of people.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Guess some of them read the guides n crap aswell to try lvl faster? :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Those who rush and pl themselves to 60 will be the first ones bitching that the game is boring/has no content/pvp sucks etc, its always the same people.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
yup the quests all tell of the world intrigues and such anmd taking it at ones own pace is most fun :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
took 1 day 2 hours /played to ding 30 ! :D all the time was doing quests solo !

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:

Having read your clickies all I can say is..thank fcuk you went to WoW.

Biggz

Fledgling Freddie
But really the game is worth it. Read the quests!! some are really nice and give you loads of info about the world.

Dont forget the people who know how to do those quests that quick are the ones who've already done them in the beta test , so they most likely , already know them stories :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
There are some really funny quests in the game take the Ammo run in Kharnos, or one of the hunting quests in Loch Modan.

When you deliver the ammo crate to the merchant watch the riflemen and then the big cannon :) If you want you can suicide at the target dummy. :D

parfait

Fledgling Freddie
ask these people lev 30+ what thier /played time is. i bet they been on pretty much non stop. 1 day 2 hrs so far to ding 20

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
PBAE and doing quests in a strategic fashion.

or soloing with access to buffs/potions. is also quick.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i wreckon as a mage ti would be easier to grind? or as a rogue as they have the least downtime along with priests ? <Shrugs> im doing quests :) got 2 lvl 10 on my amge only to be told i have to start on warsong instead to play with my mate :( but i really like the mage class, think i might start a warlock insteazd tho <shrug>

SilverHood

FH is my second home
1 day 3 hours for 20, with expert tailoring (130)

Low levels are dull - the 25+ instances and zones are a lot more interesting :)

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
1 day 16 hours, level 25... I doubt anyone has gotten to level 30 in 1 day and 2 hours...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Not surprised bout you being solo ^^

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Lvl 20 with around 24 hours played, but the first 10 lvl's was done with ping 9000 which took quite a while ^^

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Doing instance runs with a good group can get you a level pretty quickly and some nice items to boot (nicer than quest items anyway!) guess you could just keep doing that over and over, pretty boring but bet it would work..

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
lvl 14 (or possibly 13 cant remember) with 14 hours played

and i have 106 Engineering

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Gef said:
Doing instance runs with a good group can get you a level pretty quickly and some nice items to boot (nicer than quest items anyway!) guess you could just keep doing that over and over, pretty boring but bet it would work..

I did Scarlet Monastery from 32-36, was far faster then questing, really good loot and really good fun, if beta had been up abit more i would have been lvl 40 quite fast i think :)

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
My expereince is that finding large concentrations of non elite Melee mobs and pull em all together.
And PBAE pref with a fg of 5 for the grp bonus, is best. 2 mages 2 healing classes pref 2 priests and one melee shaman/rogue/warrior/druid.

Elite dungeons except for shadowfang thus far is a tad to slow to kill.
And the rate is lower.
Better droprate, but over time worse exp.

Fastest way to lvl is with shaman, paladin or rogue being solo.
By combining quests with ordinary exping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom