Classic World of Warcraft

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thanks for the input.

Thinking I could also keep the headset as headphone only and use a Blue Yeti on a a moveable boom. Cheaper by about 50-60 GBP

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Taking a few days off for Borderlands 3 - its addictive as fuck :p i'll catch up!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
As of this morning, post patch I cant login and play. Blizzard app crashes as soon as it starts. I see it come up with download start then crashes out. No idea what is happening, it worked yesterday. Even played Diablo about 10PM last night whilst on a boring work call.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
tried logging again today, logged all the in the disconnected as soon as char entered world. Tried other chars diff zones same result. Gonna have to completely reinstall game again I think. Meanwhile Fl4K L31 and climbing :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
tried logging again today, logged all the in the disconnected as soon as char entered world. Tried other chars diff zones same result. Gonna have to completely reinstall game again I think. Meanwhile Fl4K L31 and climbing :)

Right click on WoW in your launcher and try using the repair function.

Got Fl4K and Zane to 50 now, Fl4k is still my fav though. I'm really enjoying Bl3 I must say, I didn't intend on spending so much time on it but christ its hard to put down.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Could not play yesterday, far too much Rugby, F1 and football :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Revenue charts are out btw

WoW Classic thrust WoW's sub revenue up by a staggering 224% roughly... Lol.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Right click on WoW in your launcher and try using the repair function.

Got Fl4K and Zane to 50 now, Fl4k is still my fav though. I'm really enjoying Bl3 I must say, I didn't intend on spending so much time on it but christ its hard to put down.
Cheers, worked and was able to log in. Will play some WOW tomorrow but wanna try some FL$K mayhem and the upgraded story now I completed first pass through. last two bossses took time but were both easy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Revenue charts are out btw

WoW Classic thrust WoW's sub revenue up by a staggering 224% roughly... Lol.

I wonder if it'll be like the classic DAOC servers though, massive interest for the nostalgia, then people get bored relatively quickly.

Then server merging happens and causes more people to leave :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if it'll be like the classic DAOC servers though, massive interest for the nostalgia, then people get bored relatively quickly.

Then server merging happens and causes more people to leave :D

Once the tourists have gone, I would imagine the die hards will play it for years because quite frankly, stable servers > private servers that can go down at any time.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So, issues continue. Logs in OK now but disconnects after a few seconds. Also ExpressVPN is now having issues. I think the authorities are trying hard to block things. Damn British Aerospace for selling new them new equipment, that and new Sandvine profiles.

Pisses me off they try so hard to block stuff and interfere with gaming. Yet hold events here.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So, issues continue. Logs in OK now but disconnects after a few seconds. Also ExpressVPN is now having issues. I think the authorities are trying hard to block things. Damn British Aerospace for selling new them new equipment, that and new Sandvine profiles.

Pisses me off they try so hard to block stuff and interfere with gaming. Yet hold events here.

Everyone knows that the Iranian spies hold meetings on World of Warcraft.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I haven't been on for awhile now, like 2 weeks? completely taken back by how much fun BL3 is lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Welp! done with Borderlands 3 now until they add DLC, fucking amazing game I must say.

Got Code Vein to chew through then finally back to WoW.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Found a new gaming vpn (wtfast) which isn't blocked. Problem is that can't try it until Friday as I'm off to Cairo

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking couriers. Went out yesterday to the shops, came back and noticed a massive box at the front of the house behind a plant pot. WTF? It's been pissing down here and luckily it was protected from the elements. Anyway got it inside and opened it, my 15th year anniversary collectors edition has arrived :)

Not opened it yet...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loving playing a proper MMORPG. Classic is what I have missed for many years especially after the latest release, fucking foxes? Starfox does not exist in WoW.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
I just wish I had more time to play. Still not 40:p

11 working days to go, then new job with mo money and less hours. :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wish I could play it, not been able to login for nearly 3 weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom