6.0 lands on the 14th of October!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
So had my Prot pally at 100 for a bit now. Finding pug healers bloody abysmal. Health yoyos up n down like noones business. Most seem to be dps who think they can heal here and there, and this is in bloody normals!
Feeling a bit lost for stuff to do on her now, theres lots to do but the dungeons are just taxing.

So started lvling my hunter up, enjoying the leveling more than the pally atm, picking the 'other' building for each zones outpost, i wasn't aware this gave an entirely different zone progression and storyline, works well.

But i'm finding myself a bit alone. So, any horde guilds on a server clustered with Dragonblight looking for a social player? Tanks and DPS available upon filling out of standard P744 forms...

On my Rogue I found normal dungeons to be worse than heroics tbh, probably due to the gear requirements so people will have experienced more by the time they get there. Now on my DK I'm not going anywhere near dungeons until I need the gear for heroics :p

Poag

m00?
DPS queues on dragonblight for heroics are ~12 minutes between 5pm and 7pm.

Enjoying my hunter quite alot, crafted the epic gun, turned it into the wolf sniper rifle., had to shuffle my pets around to cover buffs more effectively.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well. I got rather bored rather fast. Noticed i was just logging in to do garrison stuff(just because it's there) and raiding. Done with quests and other lore content way before, two weeks after launch i think at max.

So 12€ for 6 hours of raiding and doing same dailies/etc in garrison, or perhaps grinding for X? I don't feel it. Raiding content was done rather fast too, then ti's just repeat until mythic.

I dunno, it's a good expansion and all(don't get me wrong), but just feels like the lorecontent is lacking and rushed through in a week or two(even by reading everything etc) and then when you're done with garrison upgrades etc it only becomes a matter of repeat infinitum. And when you're just going through the motions, it stops being fun.

So cancelled sub(atleast for now) and launched myself a dragon age trilogy. Keeps me kneedeep in lore and boobies :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah pretty bored myself now. Going to give it until the next patch which should be out early Feb, unless there is a ton of new stuff to do I just don't see the point really.

Only things I have left to do are;

Get the fishing reward pet
Get the Demidos pet
Get the pet battle reward pet (for doing pet battle masters with the plushie)
Get Heroic last boss (forgotten his name)

Thats pretty much it, going to push on for them before I unsub, raidteam is on about 10% on the last boss and starting on mythic but just don't think I care about mythic now.

Dungeons are pointless
PvP is just terrible (always has been in wow to be fair)
Crafting is pointless
Gathering herbs/ore to sell is pointless
Garrison is largely pointless once your followers are levelled up and even then there is no use to them.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You lasted longer than me, I cancelled a week after Highmaul went live, proper bored, did pretty much everything you can do in the garrison, was just logging in for daily garrison stuff and raids pretty much, not paying £12 for that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thing for me really is;

Yeah cool story, but it cut out mid-season and honestly while the whole lil draenei gains pwoer thing is cool and all, it's just a repeat of "This place has seperate issue from our purpose, let's help out ad...well...yeah that's done and nothing really changed".
Legendary is another "Must craft epic item to defeat things!", which is just repeating panda, but with less sense (we needed the cloak to defeat a sha infused garrosh and ordos, now we need it to defeat an army with +1 weapons).
You're hindered with weeklies to progress even your garrison "campaign" and with other things as well, can't progress at your own pace.
Mounts mounts mounts, and few pets. That's the effect of what grind gets you as apex crystals, when you finally can grind enough, get you lesser items then raiding.
Crafting...yeah...only a moneysink to get you to raiding gear, at which point again everything gets replaced immedietaly. I spent tons on helping my guild out by gearing my lock to "uber" raidgear and they got better gear from first raid. month of farming/professions, replaced in an hour n a place you can do with dungeon gear.

Hmm...it's like this...start up Skyrim -> get to Whiterun -> defeat dragon -> wait for more content(that might come) :p

Great expansion, cool stuff, everything is sort of better, but there's barely nough of it to sustain even casual wow playing for 2 months.

Oh yeah and WoD pet battles are pretty much useless currently. 5 trainers that give tokens to absolutely nothing. Missing 25 pets from 600 and nothing to do with them outside old content in cele tournie, which i'm almsot done with also(3/4 pets owned)

Last edited:

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Still loving it. I guess it's about the company of the guild you are in.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Still loving it. I guess it's about the company of the guild you are in.

Just make sure you're not playing solely because of that guild. Because no interactive chat room is worth £12 a month.. :)

Yoni

It's my guild we are 'real' friends and have been together for a very long time :) we have a lot of fun :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Only things I have left to do are;

Get the fishing reward pet
Get the Demidos pet
Get the pet battle reward pet (for doing pet battle masters with the plushie)
Get Heroic last boss (forgotten his name)
If I didn't know that this game included killing and orcs, I'd of thought you were playing Pet Rescue Saga, mate

pet_rescue_saga.png

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah mostly, some of the in-game rares I got lucky with on raids or farmed.

Yoni

No we raid c.3 times a week also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom