6.0 lands on the 14th of October!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got my Hatespark the Tiny + Corehound now, Molten Core can go and fuck right off, it was not a pleasant experience, especially with retards that didn't understand how corehound packs worked, or people that thought they could just body pull 3-4 packs at once.

Done
Done
Done

Don't need to farm the enchant thankfully as it doesn't apply to hunter weapons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got really lucky, didnt wipe once, got the pet, mount, helm and enchant on one go.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I got really lucky, didnt wipe once, got the pet, mount, helm and enchant on one go.

Jammy sod then, enchant is only meant to have a 3% drop chance :p shame we cant use it on bow tho :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been at 100 for a while, as one would expect as i've done FA else :p , and i've done all the quests as well(that aren't weekly tied/raid tied). It's a good expansion, but as far as "complaints" go(take it as minor nagging, not a rageworthy i quit issue);

Lorewise/storywise it's a bit fractioned. Sure areas have some form of a loose story to tie it all in and move you from hub to hub, but it's usually just do this, do that, oh and here's the end for the zone before we forget. No real hype, or buildup, to the finale. Also i think they did sidequests a bit too sidequesty and not tied enough to the mainline. Minor issue, but a bit lackluster and also it feels a bit unfinished. I know it continues with pathces and updates and raid etc, but so far i'm left with a feeling like it's the half-season summer break of a show.

I guess in a way when i first started wod it felt like a new mmo, but i failed to notice that it's also a bit detached.

Poag

m00?
Got 100 on saturday morning.

Since which time i've been roaming around looking for lvl100 rare mobs to pad out my tanking gear. Did a little pvp.

Did one of the missions/event things from the garrison. Defo looks like i need to join a guild, some group ones have popped up into the list.

Got 1 mob in frostwall and 2 in nagrand that need to be that days spawn then i'm set for ilvl610. Sitting on 603 atm :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Best bet is to queue for normals, they drop I-level 615 gear, often several items drop per dungeon and they are pretty easy, 603 is more than enough for them. Also remember its personal loot so whatever you choose for your loot spec you can get, there is no Greed/Need rolling any more.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm sitting at around 632(30+ anyway), it relly comes naturally as you do your quests and queue for dailies/legendary.

I was stuck for a long time at 595 though as i hit 100 at 595 and that means your only option is that gods forsaken skyreach dungeon on normal :p

Unless you cheat with pvp gear ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
sat at 633 atm, you could do challenge modes for a piece of epic 640 gear per day, i couldnt be arsed though :p got pretty much full 630 gear + 620 pvp trinket (because sadly its close to bis pre-raid atm due to the crit on it)

Gray

FH is my second home
Pro-tip that i found a few days ago, i actually cheesed my ilvl up to 630 (Can be higher)

In Highmaul in Nagrand, there's an Ogre NPC who sells PVP gear which is ilvl 660. I bought it on the off change i could equip it, since the stats where better than my quest blues/greens - Couldn't equip them, but it boosted my ilvl up so i could at least do Heroics!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, logged in to do a daily, killing birdpeople for apex crystals and a flash of purple is seen in the autoloot box.

So there i go, checking my bags for whatever useless item this time drops as i'm rather highgeared for regular items that tend to drop.

Mob dropped http://www.wowhead.com/item=118885#dropped-by

tumblr_moqd6lZalm1qbnleeo1_400.gif

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I had a trinket drop yesterday, sold for 75k

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Was lucky to get an epic ring drop myself the 2nd day of WoD. Instantly sold it for 100k. #Winning

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, always some nice money to be made in the early days, sold most of the pets for 10k (ish) each then bought again a few days later for a fraction of the amount. Most of them are literally just lying on the ground in different zones or on low level rares, the only hard one to get was the one next to the alliance base in Silvermoon, had to dash through and corpse run a couple of times but no biggie.

Wish I had got around to getting my tailor into his garrison earlier, the plushie pets were selling for 40k+ but now less than 15, need to make one for myself but that would have been a nice earner.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yep, its all about being one of the first to offer the items in question. I already had a sizable amount of gold going into the expansion due to a lot of preperation during the last few months of MoP, but it definitely doesn't hurt to add some more.
I was way too slow getting my garrison up and running as well, so I'm lagging behind on craftables, but I'm still certain that the 640 items should sell well for quite some time. Just not at the same insane amounts you'd get the first week or so. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm still running my herbemporium o AH, though dying down slowly; Buy ever herb you can for cheap, mill em up and sell the pigments.

On my server pigments were at 45g a piece, while herbs at 5g. Mill 5, get 2-3, 12.5g/pigment, sell it for 20g almost instantly. When you get around 300 pigments/ day on AH it's quite nice :p

Though i did only take around 75% profit and spent the remaining 25% on getting every inscription recipe.

Currently sitting at 635, waiting for a couple of profession pieces from alts. As a destro warlock the arakkoa apex pieces are sh*t though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Apparently WoW is to feature on watchdog tonight because someone was butthurt enough to complain to the BBC.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Apparently WoW is to feature on watchdog tonight because someone was butthurt enough to complain to the BBC.

Lol, Blizzard should have a good laugh over that. I read the thread on the forums about it, basically its some bellend who is/was crying about queue times/server problems at an expansion launch, he linked the entire thread to a watch dog application that another few hundred arse hurt little cunts could fill in and moan over.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Watchdog thing was just tragic to watch...

to summarize

- Inaccurate facts (shocker)
- using videos like Boogie (Francis) and taking it seriously, I mean really BBC? you retards
- The Rogue (guy who reported WoW to watchdog) looked like his fucking undead rogue irl
- The Hunter had the IQ of a grapefruit

About it really.

Some guy uploaded it to youtube for those that missed it

Last edited:

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah that looked retarded, could tell the guys at Watchdog didn't take it too seriously.

Anyway, question about Garrison Followers!!

I have a good squadron of level 100's now, and i've heard you can increase the item level of followers. I have the items to increase them (+3, +6, +9) but i've read people saying to wait before using these items, because it can hamper increasing your item level in the future (or be a waste).

What process would you use?? I also have a level 2 Salvage Yard.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I use a level 3 salvage yard currently, got 2-3 followers at 630-650 ilvl now, rest are rising pretty quickly, apart from that you can also use the war mill, i think the war mill is shit personally but i'm going to get it to level 3 anyway so i can get the free raid seal every week off it.

Gray

FH is my second home
I'm still at ilvl600 for followers, i keep getting those ilvl boosters (+3, +6 and +9) - For instance, Heavily Reinforced Armor Enhancement...

To "use" that, would i just select a follower, and use it on them? Or would i need to find actual armor for them, before using the ilvl boosts?

I don't think i've had any actual proper armor dropping for followers, barring those ilvl boosters.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The boosts add a permanent item level to the followers, it is armour essentially. They won't overwrite each other if that's what you mean, so you could do basically

+9
+3
+9
+6
+3
+9

they just keep adding to your follower up to a maximum of 655

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
also worth noting full armour/weapon sets work different

say your follower is 600 ilvl, then you add +3 to weapon and armour, that will give you 603 weapon and 603 armour, if you then give that follower a 615 weapon it will still be 615, it wont add the previous value to make it 618 (at least I thinkkkk) so bare that in mind before giving followers things)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
- The Hunter had the IQ of a grapefruit

So....a hunter then :p

On a sidenote; got proving yourself endless wave 10 achi today, got to wave 16 actually. That thing is hard, but after the black harvest achi everything solo seems like childs play-

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
haven't even tried endless yet, got gold and thought fuck it why bother :p

Poag

m00?
So had my Prot pally at 100 for a bit now. Finding pug healers bloody abysmal. Health yoyos up n down like noones business. Most seem to be dps who think they can heal here and there, and this is in bloody normals!
Feeling a bit lost for stuff to do on her now, theres lots to do but the dungeons are just taxing.

So started lvling my hunter up, enjoying the leveling more than the pally atm, picking the 'other' building for each zones outpost, i wasn't aware this gave an entirely different zone progression and storyline, works well.

But i'm finding myself a bit alone. So, any horde guilds on a server clustered with Dragonblight looking for a social player? Tanks and DPS available upon filling out of standard P744 forms...

Zede

Part of the furniture
So had my Prot pally at 100 for a bit now. Finding pug healers bloody abysmal. Health yoyos up n down like noones business. Most seem to be dps who think they can heal here and there, and this is in bloody normals!
Feeling a bit lost for stuff to do on her now, theres lots to do but the dungeons are just taxing.

So started lvling my hunter up, enjoying the leveling more than the pally atm, picking the 'other' building for each zones outpost, i wasn't aware this gave an entirely different zone progression and storyline, works well.

But i'm finding myself a bit alone. So, any horde guilds on a server clustered with Dragonblight looking for a social player? Tanks and DPS available upon filling out of standard P744 forms...

On Bloodscalp, tanks are charging 1000g to tank heroics, assuming you meet the i630 criteria to even join ! good healers do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom