TV What no Big Brother thread yet?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
*Looks up this years contestants to find out what the FUCK everyone is talking about*

A 40 year old tanning rep, an albino called Swallow, a ginger business owner from London (obvious tosser), A guy who liked his name so much he took it twice, a blond who says thick people make her angry (self hater?), a man whose obviously blind because of his wardrobe, a 21 year old attention whore from Coventry, a jawline with a crap hair-do, a plain jane god-botherer, a 23 year old single slapper with a kid, a dancing whoopsy, a model who is a (shock of shocks) vegetarian, a pussy from Liverpool, a cookie addicted Thailand podger, a 20 year old closet case with big ears and finally, a nice pair of tits from Wales.

With such a whacky and zany mix up of personalities, we'll be seeing homosexual sex scene's by the end of the series. Riveting stuff, I'll admit, but if I don't watch the paint dry in the spare bedroom we're decorating, the communists will win, so I'll miss.... pretty much all of it.

Burn down Big Brother.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Hey hey hey!

BB has possible tits and sex. POSSIBLE.

That merits for a thread to stay here.

IF on the other hand the whole series fails to produce either, the thread starter should be flocked, with seagulls! Bummed and thrown into a ditch with piranhas.

Possible is not good enough. Were on the internets, certainty for tits should be there. No one browses a thread for possible tits! They know where to go to get them for certain :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Possible is not good enough. Were on the internets, certainty for tits should be there. No one browses a thread for possible tits! They know where to go to get them for certain :)

Are you trying to tell me that all the breasts in the world is enough when you can have all the breasts in the world +1 set of breats?!! :eek:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i want to kick that alex woman in the minge. What an absolute bitch, never seen someone so unneccesarily aggressive towards people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom