TV What no Big Brother thread yet?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Wow i`m amazed!

Steph would get a dribble on her chin for her troubles!:wij:

- English -

Resident Freddy
if i say FO with big brother alrdy ill be speaking for a large % of the FH community?:)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Aye FO with the BB shite

Yeh we need more Peter andre links instead! hehe

Btw Lamp if you like old skool housey type cd mixes look up Jay Skinner on Myspace etc. He`s got some excellant free stuff to d/load. Not as cheesy as the stuff you linked earlier but....

Tilda

Will people get cross if I close this thread for the good of FHOT?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Go for it, Tilda. Please close the thread for all our sakes.

Tilda

Someone should start a referendum thread!

"Should FHOT ban BB threads?"

Let the people decide!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Someone should start a referendum thread!

"Should FHOT ban BB threads?"

Let the people decide!

vote:make the mention of big brother auto issue a warning and a virtual slap in the face...

Have they introduced a black, disabled, lesbian orphan who lived through iraq, famine and is now struggling on basic wage yet? People say don't feed the trolls, big brother is a prime example of that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
is it bad that i wish for a big brother member to go crazy a murder the rest of the house on live tv? not only would it be reasonably entertaining but the show wouldnt air again

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hey hey hey!

BB has possible tits and sex. POSSIBLE.

That merits for a thread to stay here.

IF on the other hand the whole series fails to produce either, the thread starter should be flocked, with seagulls! Bummed and thrown into a ditch with piranhas.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Hey hey hey!

That merits for a thread to stay here.

IF on the other hand the whole series fails to produce either, the thread starter should be flocked, with seagulls! Bummed and thrown into a ditch with piranhas.

Skip the series then and give me the flogging!
:kissit:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hope the have dodgy boiler and all get gassed. That would make good telly. Otherwise its drivle designed to fill peoples meaningless existences.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The Geordie is fit as fook :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone should rig a couple of cannisters of phosphorous oxychloride (nerve gas) into the BB house air con and hermetically seal every door & window. And someone shoot that annoying Geordie bastard who does all the voice overs. Or get someone in who can talk correctly. And Davina needs a good slap and a week of shagging. Now put your dog collar on and get me my steak !

Bahumat

FH is my second home
My dying pigeon has asked for his last wish to be fulfilled...to close this thread.

BB is for the people with really really small penises, or very very large clitoris's

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Why the fuck would you watch BB for possible tits when you have THE INTERWEBS!
Jesus wept so he did!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting fact:
The ancestor of the guy who makes big brother created the sewer system under London to take shit out of the city. And here we are a century later, with his decendant pumping it BACK into society.

Burn down big brother, the house (with the housemates inside), and everyone who thinks the show is worth watching.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Interesting fact:
The ancestor of the guy who makes big brother created the sewer system under London to take shit out of the city. And here we are a century later, with his decendant pumping it BACK into society.

Ker-ching !
Another £5 royalty for Stephen Fry there :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Big brother is a fantastic idea.

They have taken a load of attention starved idiots and locked them up for several weeks meaning there's less chance of me running into any of these morons while walking down to my local shop.

Now if they could just build a big brother Chav house then don't bother with the vote to kick one of them out every week, we'd be sorted.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Best thing to come out of there so far. rest aint been worth watching IMO, and my missus has given up watching too, although she blames my torretts syndrome, which only seems to come on when this program is on...twats....cocks....wankers...

YouTube - BB9 - Rebecca jumps into the pool
[youtubevid]VZXQ-wAzFR4[/youtubevid]

the way this lot of twazzers act, you would think they have never seen a pair of dairy pillows before, OK so the blind guy hasnt, but I love the way she performs for them and they all f**k off and leave her to it after, talk about gullable, anyone got her number?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hey hey hey!

The majority of the video content on the internet, and probably the world, involves sex and breasts, and atleast most of those videos have the good graces to get more or less straight to the action, instead of making me sit through some of the most horrificly annoying tv ever aired.

How can they just air video of nothing happening? it makes my mind hurt :(

"oh look, yes, everyones asleep.... yep... alseep... oh lets look at the sitting room with no one in there, BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL ASLEEP LIKE WE JUST SAW!!"!!£!212311/\zx/blarg"

And the voice of the guy who says "day x in the big brother house" still makes me want to rip out my own arm just so that I have something to attack the TV with. :mad:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The fatty jumping in the pool was sick (in the bad way).

I've seen a couple of hours of it this year and it's mental. An albino black guy... wtf? The blind Scottish guy is right wierdo. This years token gay is more camp than anything than has gone before him.

I'd deffo hit Steph and the geordie one though.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The fatty jumping in the pool was sick (in the bad way).

I've seen a couple of hours of it this year and it's mental. An albino black guy... wtf? The blind Scottish guy is right wierdo. This years token gay is more camp than anything than has gone before him.

I'd deffo hit Steph and the geordie one though.
I like "teh fatteh", shes my cup of tea, Steff is another dumb ass bimbo, kinda thing you pull on a friday night - bone and then dont offer a kebab too after.

From what ive seen we got a nice typical slice of true English people:

A chap with a crap barber from Sumalia
A former yank, who double as Ted Danson in negatives
A raving mad midget who has to stand on blocks to reach her massage table and only performs for deaf or suicidal people
A blind chap who is being abused by fellow m8s and doesnt know it, and missed the chance to see those jubblies take a flying kershplosh!
A couple who look like they live in a solarium handily located next to a plastic surgeon

As well as the usual token Larry Grason, loud mouthed Essex girl who thinks shes from the Lower East side of New York "click click mmmmhhhmmmm girlfrreind", a couple of "Ill die without hot water and a manacure!" bimbos and a plain jane/jack you hardly notice slipping through the eviction process till week 5 when they accidentally say something politcally incorrect and get thrown out by the press' bullshit and someone inside saying "well I aint saying nuffink but she said she did she wants blah blah omg i cant stfu stuff....".

That sums it up, so whos up for next years auditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom