Werewolf # 11

taB

Part of the furniture
So the wolves didn't kill anyone last night? Bizarro.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Thanks for clearing that up Will ... now I'm more confused than EVER

No attacking packs (or a very lucky doctor) ... no serial killers ... trigger happy Vigs

Anyone got any ideas?

Maybe the cult is a murdering cult?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Who ever shot him was very clever to use mouth shaped bullets.

Was Ch3t shot and not eaten for sure Will? I'm a little confused about our wolf problem at the moment.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I think that's the idea Fweddy - think Will has dumped us in some nightmare scenario where there are no more wolves, just paranoid and trigger happy Vigs / Hunters ... and one by one we're going to destroy ourselves

taB

Part of the furniture
I think that's the idea Fweddy - think Will has dumped us in some nightmare scenario where there are no more wolves, just paranoid and trigger happy Vigs / Hunters ... and one by one we're going to destroy ourselves

Inactionman was a wolf.

Will

/bin/su
I'm really sorry about the mixup.

Just to confirm : There were no wolf kills last night. One werewolf and one villager were shot.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Strange night indeed, I still dont trust Mal

vote Mal
S
orry dude but you seem all furry to me!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm 100% totally lost.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I tell you one thing ... turning the game on it's head like this is going to slow down voting.

I find it hard to burn people when I'm not sure who the enemy is any more.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It may have started off as a 1 wolf experiment ... but there are clearly others with new agendas
In English for my stupid self if you please? :eek7:

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
A number of scenarios are possible.

What we know. We have 2 vigilantes, made clear by 2 independant kills last night. We have a wolf pack.

Now based on the fact that I have only been granted the power of sarcasm I can only speculate on what else we have. Albeit remote there is a chance that the wolf pack targetted a villager who was protected by the doctor. I do think we are dealing with a single wolf pack based on the fact that we would have had atleast one wolf kill last night even with a lucky protection. The odds on both packs targetting the same person are slim.

In terms of who to vote for.

No fucking idea.

But Im going out tonight and dont want to waste my chance so Im gonna plump for Fweddy.

vote: Fweddy

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
A number of scenarios are possible.

What we know. We have 2 vigilantes, made clear by 2 independant kills last night. We have a wolf pack.

Now based on the fact that I have only been granted the power of sarcasm I can only speculate on what else we have. Albeit remote there is a chance that the wolf pack targetted a villager who was protected by the doctor. I do think we are dealing with a single wolf pack based on the fact that we would have had atleast one wolf kill last night even with a lucky protection. The odds on both packs targetting the same person are slim.

In terms of who to vote for.

No fucking idea.

But Im going out tonight and dont want to waste my chance so Im gonna plump for Fweddy.

vote: Fweddy

Hmmm... removed your vote for Inactionman, the wolf, and now voting for someone who had voted to lynch the Wolf. Very suss to me.

Vote Sydrik

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Mystic - I was implying that:

If there's only one wolf / no wolf / no serial killer ... and the game is still running ... then there might be new classes or existing classes with new agendas

e.g. Religious cult that must murder all who do not join

or

Maybe Will has introduced some new game dynamics:

* a full moon cycle? So maybe last night wasn't a full moon and therefore no wolfy murders ... but tonight MIGHT be a full moon?
* Wolves have the ability to abstain from killing in order to confuse the villagers

Bottom line

Will has been a cheeky monkey and taken us out of our comfort zones and confused us royally. Only time will tell I guess as new patterns emerge.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks itcheh, that makes more sense. However as this is all given me brain ache, I've decided to go with my "stupid avatar" plan.

I believe that squirrels and guns = stupid, so I'm going ala Jup

Vote: Sydrik

Don't care if I'm wrong and will be paying very little attention to this thread until I can sit down and re-read large chunks of it.

ttfn

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I am now very confused and not finding life in this village at all easy to deal with what with all the shootings and the fear of furries so I shall do what a girl does in these circumstances and randomly throw out a vote for the first person I saw voting for me after Ch3t - in this case:

Vote Jimmy

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Meg, Jup. When I said I only have the power of sarcasm what I meant was I am a villager. Plain and simple. Well, not simple as stood next to Jup I look like a 20ft Einstein but a villager nonetheless. At this stage it doesnt look too bad for me as other votes have gone elsewhere but it really would be a wasted vote and I currently have a bad bout of trapped wind and gastroenteritis so burning me is not going to be pretty.

Its those pesky marshmellows i toasted on gunz.

Oh and if the wolfies decide to eat me tonight based on my villagerdom i fucking hope i give you the shits.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I am now very confused and not finding life in this village at all easy to deal with what with all the shootings and the fear of furries so I shall do what a girl does in these circumstances and randomly throw out a vote for the first person I saw voting for me after Ch3t - in this case:

Vote Jimmy

erm i think you may have misread TAB voted for you before me

but ch3t did vote for you and now he is dead hmmmm

fishy if you ask me.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm tempted to vote for sydrik because his iq is lower than my ballsacks and I think he'd be a hindrance later on.
But some other people are making me suspicious so I'm going to wait a while.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I doubt there are any Vigilantes, maybe some new form of player who can seer/track and then gets an opportunity the following night to carry out an attack on the person he tracked the night before? This wouldnt explain the death of ch3t though unless we just have a simple serial killer that chooses to just shoot random people as opposed to screwing thier wounds afterwards.

There could be a team of two natural born killer style, one dies they both go but they both get night actions.

Its getting messy knowing that we now have a massive number of player possibilities. My vote for mal stands until I see how everyone responds to various other votes.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
It could be a godfather, my predecessor was in a cult and the cult leader insinuated that knowing a previous godfather that they had special powers.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
erm i think you may have misread TAB voted for you before me

but ch3t did vote for you and now he is dead hmmmm

fishy if you ask me.

In that case I did misread so

Unvote Jimmy

Vote TAB

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
vote; Malecheon

death to all no lynch-ers ! :touch:

I didn't vote because I didn't believe Gunner or Cadiva were guilty, and it would've been pointless to vote for anyone else at that stage.

I guess with our Ex-Mayor's slip-up, that there are some wolves in the village, and they were maybe blocked last night, rather than it only being murderers stalking us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom