Werewolf # 11

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Gunner's certainly more active than normal, which kind of makes me think he is innocent, but I'm not convinced that Cadiva is guilty. I think he/she is just bringing Chet's ancestry into the matter, and people are picking up on that and now bandwagoning.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Gunz must die, as it's a bit unfair to kill the new person!

Unvote: Fweddy
Vote: gunner440

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Fair point, I didn't say wolf. I'll shut up.

That's very reasonable of you. And the fact you haven't said you don't love me makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. However if I die tonight everyone better burn you :eek:

I'm staying out of the bandwagoning. Gunner makes me laugh and Cadiva is new, also there isn't a strong reason to make me suspect either.

Will

/bin/su
And with that, gunner440 is lashed to the stake and burned, no longer able to violate corpses.

villager_lynched.png

It is now night. Please PM me your night action.

Will

/bin/su
And by the standards of most opening nights, fairly quiet.

You find the traditional dead Ch3tan, shot through the head.

villager_shot.png

And the body of inactionman, a werewolf, eaten by wolves.

werewolf_2_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
vote; Malecheon

death to all no lynch-ers ! :touch:

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Hey just because a girl doesn't immediately jump to defend herself you think she's a furry with big teeth - what sort of a village is this!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Great a dead Chetan... just what I always wanted for Christmas :D

Fweddy

FH is my second home
We encourage independence round here love, you'll soon learn to stand on your own two feet.

RIP Ch3tan. Again.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I wonder why Ch3ts plays this any more ... RIP ... will the trigger happy vig please calm down a bit :p

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Well that seems a very odd 1st night. We clearly have a ch3tan hating vigilante, so that could be anyone and 2 wolf packs. Or one very stupid wolfpack who didnt know inactionman was one of them.

If we assume there are 2 packs and Pack A decided to kill inactionman why didnt we see a kill from pack B. I guess we could have a doctor but the odds on picking the correct person on night 1 seems bloody unlikely. Guess we should try and check back in the village archives to see if anyone sided with inactionman at some point.

I need to go lay down with some of the villages 'special' herbs

itcheh

Part of the furniture
... and seemingly no serial killer as well ... this was a very curious night indeed

I wonder if 'evil' Will has included some new twists to confuse us?

Must the wolves kill each night or can they abstain?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I guess we could have a doctor but the odds on picking the correct person on night 1 seems bloody unlikely.
Unless they're lovers maybe? or the doctor is a mason?

I think my brain is going to explode, I'm a simple villager, my brain isn't designed to process these things.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I sense a fit up job coming from the wolves, I'm the 2nd or 3rd vote on gunner? then he gets bandwagoned and now my favourite burn victim shows up dead? hmmmm.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meh... as executor of Chet's last will and testament

Vote: ECA

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Having said that, I note that Mabs is no longer hot for Calaen despite his initial hardon. What gives Mabs0r?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Indeed, now I won't know his opinions. I would try and honour his memory, except that I don't want to and it'd probably result in me being dead by the end of the round.

I think I may just start voting for people on how much I like / dislike their avatars or something.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Its now a common occurance... ch3t either gets lynched first night, or some evil fucker goes after him as a joke during the night, hes like the Kenny of the village

Oh my god! they killed Ch3tan!
meh, who cares?

Will

/bin/su
Update : Ex-Mayor Error

After an extensive autopsy, it was revealed that inactionman was shot, not eaten. Sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom