Bobby : Werewolf, Lynched day 5
taB : Seer, Eaten night 6
Sydrik : Villager, Eaten night 6

Rules

The main roles for these games include :

Villagers : the basic good guys, with no special powers
Seer : good guys, with the power to determine one players alignment each night
Doctor : good guys, with the power to protect one player from harm each night
Nurse : good guys, able to protect one player from harm each night only if the doctor has been killed
Vigilante : good guys, with a limited number of kills at night
Werewolves : bad guys, they confer each night and decide on one player to eat
Serial Killer : bad guys, lone killers who murder a person every evening
Godfather : bad guys, wolves with a wolf pack, looking out for themselves
Mason : good guys, no special powers, but they can confer at night
Cultist : good guys, like the masons but start small and recruit each night
Lovers : players with linked roles, if one dies, the other will take their own life. Can be good, evil, or working for themselves

There may be more than one pack of wolves, and there may be other roles. Not all of the above roles may be included.

Last night, your town mayor, Will, was brutally murdered by werewolves. You know that there are werewolves amongst you, but you have no idea who they are. There is only one way to kill a werewolf around here, a good old-fashioned lynching. However, this is a democracy, so its time to vote. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. You may discuss this as much as you like.

When you vote, please end your post with vote : lynchee or whoever you want to lynch. If you change your mind, end you post with unvote : lynchee then your new vote on another line. If you don't want there to be a lynching, end your post with vote : no lynch. Please put this in bold to make the mods life easier.

Once you have reached the preset majority, orall voted*, lynching will happen at twilight, and then night will begin. At this point, the thread will close, and night actions will happen (the werewolves may strike again, the seer will investigate one player, etc). Once this is done, it will be dawn, I will reveal the events, and the thread will open again for another lynching.

*a deadline may also be set by the mod if the turn is dragging, or if the result has an overpowering majority.

The werewolves will win if they equal the villagers in numbers, and are the only remaining werewolf pack. The villagers will win if they kill all the werewolves.

Any postings by non-players will be deleted

This game begins with a night phase, without kills. If you have a night action which does not involve killing or protecting, please PM myself.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Will, this one is for you. Some company for you in the afterlife.

vote Medusa

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Without jumping on someone randomly, I'd like to chime in and say anyone being annoyingly quiet ( to the detriment of the game ) should be jumpdizzled.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I think I'll have to vote Fweddy for quoting the almighty trilogy.

Vote: Fweddy

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Do your own detective work, it might help you save villagers lives this time round instead of condemning them to needless deaths.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Day One is an inevitable waste of random suspicious finger pointing perpetuated from a horrible murder of a mayor who clearly should consider another job. There will be little voting patterns or anyone admitting to any roles, apart from Jup, but he is old and stupid. Im also disregarding Ch3ts vote as its clearly a jibe at Will. However Inactionmans attempts at getting the vote going is good enough for me.

vote: Inactionman

In a slightly ironic move im off for the night to watch bones on sky one so cant be bothered to change my vote. Its day one anyway so who cares.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Are you going to vote for him, or are you just trying to put extra emphasis on his name?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking hell you'd think it was saturday night and you were all passed out in a gutter.

Liven up! There are wolves to lynch!

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, well I am a random bastard so i'm voting in a randomly bastardish fashion.

vote: Calaen

Cause I still don't trust you :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right, I'm off to bed. Even though the day has only just started and Will has not declared it night yet.

20 players, a game that promises carnage, and has delivered so far.... nothing.

Do we need Damini to make a guest appearance and tell you all to man the fuck up?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
vote Medusa

Kinky name. Will my private region turn to stone when it sees you?

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I point the mighty finger of suspicion at ch3tan, just because hes eager to lynch on the first night! is this the trait of a hungry wolf who hasn't had a snack yet? or a serial killer whos feeling frisky? :eek:

im amazed inactionman hasn't cracked out the d20 and given it a toss to find a random person to vote.

oh and having randombastard here isnt helping when people keep saying "random" :eek:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Not my fault your name comes to mind when someone says the word "random" :(

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
So starting with a night phase is doing us a lot of good, because everyone's too timid to speak out, except Chet who wants to set fire to the world.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
His Grandfather lynched my innocent grandfather

Vote Gunner

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Vote Malecheon

I aim to prove you're furry!!!

For anyone thats interested I sell fishcakes down at the market on Fridays.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Vote Malecheon

I aim to prove you're furry!!!

For anyone thats interested I sell fishcakes down at the market on Fridays.

Oh and I thought the smell was just because you're a festering ****.

My bad :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The last time I had swamp ass was after being reemed by you my friend, my smell is what you smell like on someone else :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Vote: Calaen

cos i know hes not trustworthy ! :touch:

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Wow Ch3t, you really know how to make friends and influence people :p
Despite the cruel and entirely unwarrented slurs upon my virtue, I'm not really that keen on voting for anybody right now, since I've got shag all to go on right now and the chances are that a random guess is more likely to be a villager than a vicious hairy thing. Although I could always just pick someone who voted for me and go with that :kissit:
Nah.
vote: no lynch

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Well, having newly moved into the village and not really knowing anyone very well, I shall go for following the crowd who seem to know more than me about why someone's all excited about a daytime thread and:

Vote Ch3tan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom