Werewolf # 11

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
My head hurts, and insane looks weird. Insane can you multiquote the relevant posts?
As asked.

Gunz must die, as it's a bit unfair to kill the new person!

Unvote: Fweddy
Vote: gunner440
This was at 12:12 from Inactionman

It's a shame that Cadiva is so quiet. Benefit of the doubt I spose.

unvote : Cadiva

vote : Gunner
This was at 12:17, directly after Inactionmans vote.. the fact that because cadiva was quiet was why he changed his vote (even tho it was 7v5 at that point after inactionman changed his vote) this turned it 8v4 in gunners lynching which means it became virtually impossible for burning cadiva then.

I think Inaction's first vote was a bluff.

vote : Fweddy

Oh, and ffs Ch3t dead again.
His quote about Inactionmans vote being a bluff, then going direct for fweddy which had been inactionmans first choice the previous day.

I'd have choosen between taB and cadiva for my vote, and considering cadiva already had three votes I decided to put my vote forwards to be more useful than throwing it onto taB which would be wasted currently.

of course taB is going to call me suspicious, I have just called him out for being a wolf in cohorts with cadiva.
Randombastard changes his votes more often than the shift in the winds ffs.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Hey I was inactive because I have a four week old baby not because I'm sleeping off the activities of being a furry!
It's you lot who are trying to make me look like I've got really sharp teeth, I just moved here because the air was supposed to be nice and fresh.

I'm now going to do this:

Unvote TaB
Vote Insane

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Christ on a bike, I'm TOTALLY confused. I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
So I'm gonna go for Cadiva. For being a girl. I dont like the competition ;)
vote: Cadiva

gohan

I am a FH squatter
ECA i didn't "jump" on your bandwagon, i dont even have an intrument.....

well i do but not one you can play.....

well you can but....

anyway

i voted cal last round for being geordie, then changed to cad to try and save gunner, sticking with cad for now but in all honesty at this stage im just trying to draw some1 out to defend or not

gohan

I am a FH squatter
sooooooooo has every1 packed thier bags and left the village, would seem the sensible thing to do mind!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well I'm still here, supping on my mead, and wondering if anything is going to happen, or perhaps the attacks have all stopped? I do hope so :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think will is dead.
Can we get a vote count and if theres a majority a burning?

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]

MYstIC G	Sydrik
gohan		Cadiva
Insane		Cadiva
Mabs		Insane
Cadiva		Insane
taB		Insane
Fweddy		[I]no vote[/I]
Sydrik		Fweddy
Medusa		Cadiva
Bobby		MYstIC G
itcheh		[I]no vote[/I]
Jimmy		Insane
RandomBastard	Insane
ECA		[I]no vote[/I]
Malecheon	[I]no vote[/I]
Jupitus		MystIC G
Calaen		Malecheon

Thats a majority for Insane. I'm going to pop to the shops, and if there is no change, I'll burn him. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Given that there doesnt seem to be much defence of Insane or trying to divert the blame I'd say its unlikely he's wolfy.

vote Cadiva

Will

/bin/su
At 5 votes for Insane, 4 votes of Cadiva, you lash Insane to the stake, and set light to him.

villager_lynched.png

Poor innocent villager.

Please PM me your night actions.

Will

/bin/su
And in the morning, you find two wolf kills. Cadiva, the village doctor.

doc_mauled.png

And Mabs, a simple villager.

villager_mauled.png

Time to vote again.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Doh, got back late and missed the voting. Some very odd voting patterns going on at the moment.

As I'm probably going to get bandwagon lynched today:

Vote Jup

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck... the number of wolf kills is going up? Doctors dead.

This game is doing my brain in!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Meg the more I read your posts the more unconvinced I become. You are too intelligent to be this confused and your random decisions on voting seems to be a ploy to throw everyone else off track.

I detect a bout of furrybastarditis.

vote: Mystic_Wolf_G

taB

Part of the furniture
2 wolf kills last night, 2 gun shots the night before. God this is confusing.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
well if its not them too il go with orignal verdict of jup and mystic g

vote mystics_g

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
@ Bobby I have voted for Mal every round so far, I always vote for people who post little in these games, it helps out the wolves even if they are villagers.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I've found Mystic G a little suspicious too. Good to see I'm not the only one.

Vote: Mystic G

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
well if its not them too il go with orignal verdict of jup and mystic g

vote mystics_g

Jimmeh - I told you fair and square I was voting him to clear my own name. Here... I'll do it again!

Vote : Mystic Leg

I'm just a villager, as I have said from the start. Mystic has been following my vote to make me look guilty... well, let him follow my vote now!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Sorry I missed the weekend voting ... due to general confusion on Friday/Saturday and then being quite busy

Do I have any more of a clue - not a sausage

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Excuse the lack of postings but my car broke down last night (apparently the engine coils have gone as it doesn't have a distributor cap :confused: whatever the fuck that means) which was great because its supposed to be being collected on Thursday to have the bumper that some **** drove into repaired.

I'm out watching RAW at the dome tonight, so I'm sure I'll be dead when I return. Since I've had a shitty weekend I'm not gonna try and sway any votes in any massive way cos it's pretty clear to me already that I'm todays bandwagon kill. However I note that:
  1. Jupitus: Voted for me last round. Why does he keep trying to prove himself to Jimmy? I've no interest in how Jupitus votes as he's not picked any wolves yet and still hasn't. I vote how I want to, as should everyone else. Just makes me wonder the relationship is between Jimmy and Jupitus?
  2. Fweedy: I've had a disagreement with you. So I understand the lack of trust and therefore your vote. I already apologised and said I was wrong though?
  3. Sydrik: Despite what you've posted, I am confused mate. Very confused. Ever since Will did the autopsy the game has been out of balance in my head. Is/are the wolf pack/s expanding? (increase in kills) Are there two packs that can only kill every second night? etc, etc. I note that taB is also confused but his post was 1 too late (i.e. after yours) as I'm now the bandwagon. Anyway you're only voting for me cos I don't like your shitty squirrel avatar anyhow ;)
The only move I can make is to vote for the one who's tried, without valid reason (sorry but Jimmy finger pointing is not a valid reason), to get me burned for two straight rounds. This in the hopes that I can avoid being burned in this phase and then get back on with the furry finding next round, if I'm super lucky (which is not likely after my weekend), so:

Vote: Jupitus

Bobby

Regular Freddie
Jimmeh - I told you fair and square I was voting him to clear my own name. Here... I'll do it again!

Vote : Mystic Leg

I'm just a villager, as I have said from the start. Mystic has been following my vote to make me look guilty... well, let him follow my vote now!

Why try to prove your innocence twice, Jup? You did that last round - any sense of "guilt" should have been erased then. I suspect a voting posse ganging up.

Vote Jupitus

Fweddy

FH is my second home
That post seems out of character for you Meg. You've tended towards short and cryptic responses before. Trying to cover up for a guity conscience?

And once again, it's Fweddy, not Fweedy.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well - let me go out on a limb and say I know Mystic is a baddun. Burn him today for proof, and if I'm wrong I'll strike the light on my pyre tomorrow.

Bobby

Regular Freddie
Well - let me go out on a limb and say I know Mystic is a baddun. Burn him today for proof, and if I'm wrong I'll strike the light on my pyre tomorrow.

Huh. That's a pretty bold claim unless you're confessing to be the seer - mind if I ask what your points behind that are? If it's as simple as "Mystic G is acting strangely", then I suppose that it's my own inexperience at the game that hasn't noticed such a difference. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom