Werewolf # 11

Bobby

Regular Freddie
Oh, just for that, you're getting my vote, Jimmy. 'Picking on the new guy' indeed. >:[

Vote: Jimmy

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
well if you'd been living in peace until a new villager arrived when suddenly your mayor is brutally murdered you'd be suspicious too.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I would blame the bloody estate agent! maybe we should lynch that bastard :eek:

gohan

I am a FH squatter
i want to be

under the sea

in a octopus' garden, in the shade!

Vote cal

never trust a ginger geordie

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Second'd!

Vote: Estate Agent?

i dont have an estate agent, my great grandad buit this house with his bare hands, only new people need estate agents, and with new people come carnage and mayhem...... coincidence?

Bobby

Regular Freddie
i dont have an estate agent, my great grandad buit this house with his bare hands, only new people need estate agents, and with new people come carnage and mayhem...... coincidence?

It's no coincedence, it's just a package deal. Location, walking distance to the city centre, and a crapload of mysterious going-ons.

I only wanted the commuting privileges, personally. :touch:

And a place to park my car.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I think I'll have to vote Fweddy for quoting the almighty trilogy.

Why is that such a bad thing?

A little pointless as the votes are all so fragmented at the moment, but I'm going for the first name on the list that hasn't said anything yet.

Vote: Mystic G

ECA

I am a FH squatter
vote gunner

Change avatar you bastid, nobody wants to look at man crotch.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow Ch3t, you really know how to make friends and influence people :p
Despite the cruel and entirely unwarrented slurs upon my virtue, I'm not really that keen on voting for anybody right now, since I've got shag all to go on right now and the chances are that a random guess is more likely to be a villager than a vicious hairy thing. Although I could always just pick someone who voted for me and go with that :kissit:
Nah.
vote: no lynch

Now, now. I did not actually accuse you off anything. I simply wanted Will to be happy in the afterlife :)

Anyway, now the 1st post feather ruffling is done with unvote Medusa

Well, having newly moved into the village and not really knowing anyone very well, I shall go for following the crowd who seem to know more than me about why someone's all excited about a daytime thread and:

Vote Ch3tan

This really is not a tit for tat vote, even thought it will look like that. Cadiva your post makes no sense. What crowd are you going with? Seeing as you are the first to vote for me? hmm? That tends to indicate that you are a lier, and probably evil.

vote Cadiva

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
unvite bobby

only for the time being i rekon with some nice logic we can pick a guilty one today

cadiva like ch3t has pointed out your the first one to accuse/ vote for him

also i want to know mabs if mabs has any reasons for cal

Vote: Calaen

cos i know hes not trustworthy ! :touch:
or is it just its cal?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
unvite bobby

only for the time being i rekon with some nice logic we can pick a guilty one today

cadiva like ch3t has pointed out your the first one to accuse/ vote for him

also i want to know mabs if mabs has any reasons for cal

or is it just its cal?

Its just cause he likes to touch me.

Will

/bin/su
The count so far.

Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]
MYstIC G	
Ch3tan		Cadiva
gohan		Calaen
Insane	
Mabs		Calaen
Cadiva		Ch3tan
taB	
Fweddy		MYstIC G
Sydrik		inactionman
Medusa		no lynch
Bobby		Jimmy
itcheh		gunner440
Jimmy	
RandomBastard	Insane
ECA		gunner440
inactionman	Fweddy
Malecheon	
Jupitus	
gunner440	Medusa
Calaen		Malecheon

Its all a bit undecided at the moment, Calaen and gunner440 on two votes, lots of people on one vote.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Well the day one logic appears to once again be on par with that of the budding young scientist who decides to piss on the electric fence 'just to test the theory'

I would however rather burn someone than noone as its just a waste. I must admit Jup and Meg have been strangelyt quiet which leads me to be suspicious of them both. As I said I would rather see someone burn if only for the fact that I need somewhere to toast my marshmallows.

unvote Inactionman
vote Gunner440

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I heard a rumour gunner was a necrophiliac, had he killed those corpses first?
unvote: insane
vote: gunner

taB

Part of the furniture
All a bit higgledy piggledy at the moment, but a decision needs to me made (if only to be changed in 10 minutes).

vote : Cadiva

Ch3t's logic r.e. the bandwagon jumping is spot on, I see no evidence of it. Also, Gunnz is probably getting bored with sexing up the same corpses week after week :eek7:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sorry chaps, been away from a PC for 12 hours, didn't even know it was day till just now.
okies then il go with one of the new people
I've no fucking idea who's who and what's what right now, so since your action will just discourage people from joining up in future, until someone makes some logical points, you can burn (cos otherwise mean old nasty will might go to night without me having my oh so important say in all matters related to village security)

Vote: Jimmy

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
FS... thread was 2 pages...

Ignore the one above please.

Unvote: Jimmy

*mumbles incoherently about having to read more shit*

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hello!

I am a villager who drank too much mead on his day off yesterday!!! Nothing suspicious about me, oh no sir!

Vote: Bandwagon... aka Gunner

Sorry old chap, but your relatives seemed to have some longevity to their lives, so I hope you don't mind being one of the first to go!

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
... I am a villager...

ooh ffs :eek: you and your "im a villager" remark again

:twak:

vote:Gunner440

Im in agreement with some of the other voters, his wanton urges to have sex with dead people is not healthy for a person, he must be possessed by the devil and the only way to cleanse his soul is to lynch him.
If he's a wolf, well its two evils with one large fire

that and when I die, i don't want him anywhere near me...

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right...

*tries to be logical*
Vote: Calaen

cos i know hes not trustworthy ! :touch:
Explain tbfh. If you're so sure then you should be able to provide a reason to roast him.
fo Mabs I lied one time!!!!! I can be trusted, juts not with a vigilante role :D
Saying you lie is not clever, as it obviously means you can't be trusted (not that anyone can right now). You are on "Ze List"

PS: Ch3t darling, let me know you thoughts on Fweedy, inactionman and sydrik. Their current voting (for me, Fweedy & inactionman respectively) makes them look a lot like a block to me - voting for each other at 1:1 then a random (me) to draw away suspicion. You're normally fairly logical about all this.

Will

/bin/su
6 for gunner440, 2 for Cadiva, 2 for Calaen. 3 people left to vote. I'm going to close this at 1pm unless there is a significant change.

Deadline : 1pm

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

vote:Gunner440

Im in agreement with some of the other voters, his wanton urges to have sex with dead people is not healthy for a person, he must be possessed by the devil and the only way to cleanse his soul is to lynch him.
If he's a wolf, well its two evils with one large fire

that and when I die, i don't want him anywhere near me...

I have these urges as a HUMAN. We are all allowed to have our little vices aren't we? The one vice I wouldn't be able to live with is turning into Lassie every full moon....

Do it, burn me. Watch my innocent (I lie, I have 'made in Taiwan' tattooed on my rear) villager corpse disintegrate. Watch as some of your so called 'normal' villagers cave in and have sex with my crispy remains. They'll realise that necrophilia is the future and rape is a thing of a past. Dead people don't call the police.

Kill me and I'll come back. My relationship with the unliving is great. I'll come back and shit all over your dreams. Do you really want that?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Ah well, parting shot.

unvote Medusa
vote Cadiva

I'd rather be dead than a woman.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Cadiva trying to jump on an invisable bandwagon :)

vote Cadiva

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Just look at my ancestry... I come from a long line of muddle-headed, mead-drinking, honest but simpleton innocents, so often burned alive in error :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom