Werewolf # 11

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Just look at my ancestry... I come from a long line of muddle-headed, mead-drinking, honest but simpleton innocents, so often burned alive in error :(

Jup, our fathers used to be drinking buddies! Don't vote for me, we're like brothers :(

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
ooh ffs :eek: you and your "im a villager" remark again

:twak:

vote:Gunner440

Im in agreement with some of the other voters, his wanton urges to have sex with dead people is not healthy for a person, he must be possessed by the devil and the only way to cleanse his soul is to lynch him.
If he's a wolf, well its two evils with one large fire

that and when I die, i don't want him anywhere near me...

Insane, our fathers used to be drinking buddies! Don't vote for me, we're like brothers :(

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Well the day one logic appears to once again be on par with that of the budding young scientist who decides to piss on the electric fence 'just to test the theory'

I would however rather burn someone than noone as its just a waste. I must admit Jup and Meg have been strangelyt quiet which leads me to be suspicious of them both. As I said I would rather see someone burn if only for the fact that I need somewhere to toast my marshmallows.

unvote Inactionman
vote Gunner440

Sydrik, our fathers used to be drinking buddies! Don't vote for me, we're like brothers :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
6 for gunner440, 2 for Cadiva, 2 for Calaen. 3 people left to vote. I'm going to close this at 1pm unless there is a significant change.

Deadline : 1pm
Any chance of an updated block before then Mr Ex-M

gohan

I am a FH squatter
tbh gunner's posts are entertaining so before i take the night off (therefore making in impossible for me to be a furry freak) i'll try save gunner, and therefore the laughter in my life can remain, till some1 shots eats and rapes him tonight anyway

unvote Cal
Vote Cadiva

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Poor Gunner. If I could be sure you were innocent, didn't dislike your avatar, wasn't disgusted by your necrophilia and could think of any way at all to save you, I'd consider it.

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]
MYstIC G	
Ch3tan		Cadiva
gohan		Cadiva
Insane		gunner440
Mabs		Calaen
Cadiva		Ch3tan
taB		Cadiva
Fweddy		MYstIC G
Sydrik		gunner440
Medusa		no lynch
Bobby		Jimmy
itcheh		gunner440
Jimmy		Cadiva
RandomBastard	gunner440
ECA		gunner440
inactionman	Fweddy
Malecheon	
Jupitus		gunner440
gunner440	Cadiva
Calaen		Malecheon
Its a lot closer now, 5 for Cadiva, 6 for gunner440.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
tbh gunner's posts are entertaining so before i take the night off (therefore making in impossible for me to be a furry freak) i'll try save gunner, and therefore the laughter in my life can remain, till some1 shots eats and rapes him tonight anyway

unvote Cal
Vote Cadiva

Thanks gohan, much appreciated.

Vote Cadiva, if you want to be able to walk the streets at night without fear of being mauled.
Vote Cadiva, if you eat Cornettos cone first
Vote Cadiva, if you too were an orphan that was overlooked by Angelina and Brad
Vote Cadiva...

...because you can (also because I don't want to die yet)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Poor Gunner. If I could be sure you were innocent, didn't dislike your avatar, wasn't disgusted by your necrophilia and could think of any way at all to save you, I'd consider it.

If you didn't have a speech impediment/dyslexia/whatever it's called these days I'd vote for you.

It's Freddy, not Fweddy. You Jonathan Ross wannabe impersonating motherplucker.

Nah Fweddy, I'm just kidding. Our fathers used to be drinking buddies, we're like brothers :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe - ok... sorry Cadiva, but the imaginary bandwagon arguments is now outweighin my feeble excuse, and Gunner made me laugh.

Unvote: Gunz
Vote: Cadiva

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Dear Calaen,

It has come to my attention that you have recently voted for Malecheon to be lynched. I'm here to ask you if this is what you REALLY want. I'm here to ask YOU if YOU are doing the most with YOUR vote. YOU can make a difference. YOU have the power. Vote for Cadiva. Save YOURSELF. Do the RIGHT thing. Be the best.

If you vote for Cadiva...

...this letter continues at army.mod.uk

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I can't fight the bandwagon, so I'm just not going to be a part of it.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I can't fight the bandwagon, so I'm just not going to be a part of it.

MYstIC G, you are an exceptional human being. You preferring to keep true to your own beliefs rather than blindly follow those of others is something to behold.

MYstIC G, I salute you, and I would love to see you in a vest.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Gunner, I notice that you are not so much protesting your innocence as trying to joke your way out of lynching ... a classic distraction tactic ... and a good one while opinions are still mailable.

Burn.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Gunner, I notice that you are not so much protesting your innocence as trying to joke your way out of lynching ... a classic distraction tactic ... and a good one while opinions are still mailable.

Burn.

A tactic? I actually am innocent, unlike Kate McCann.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks Gunner, guess I just see things in a different light. Especially with Fweedy ignoring my accusing him of being a wolf entirely.

If you survive and are a nasty bullet wielding maniac, I strongly suggest plugging him full of holes and then maybe using them for your own pleasure.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Especially with Fweedy ignoring my accusing him of being a wolf entirely.

When you say Fweedy do you mean me?

As far as I can tell you didn't accuse me of being a wolf. You suggested I might be in a voting bloc with Inactionman because he voted for me, and Sydrik because he voted for Inactionman.

By the same logic you and I must be in cahoots, surely, as I've voted for you?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
unvote mal

vote Gunner

I will wait and see what Cadiva has to say in defence.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
When you say Fweedy do you mean me?

As far as I can tell you didn't accuse me of being a wolf. You suggested I might be in a voting bloc with Inactionman because he voted for me, and Sydrik because he voted for Inactionman.

By the same logic you and I must be in cahoots, surely, as I've voted for you?
Fair point, I didn't say wolf. I'll shut up.

However we're not in cahoots cos you don't love me, we don't wear hooded tops or bark at one another, etc.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
unvote mal

vote Gunner

I will wait and see what Cadiva has to say in defence.

What? That's not how the letter finishes at army.mod.uk!

Or maybe there's a reason for you voting for me instead of maintaining your vote against Mal WHILE waiting for Cadiva to answer.

If you're trying to take the objective approach and wait for both parties to present their cases before making an opinion, wouldn't you have kept your vote neutral until then?

^ ^ ^ ^ All: IF I get lynched please make note of the above! ^ ^ ^ ^

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[B]Name		Vote[/B]
MYstIC G	no vote
Ch3tan		Cadiva
gohan		Cadiva
Insane		gunner440
Mabs		Calaen
Cadiva		Ch3tan
taB		Cadiva