Werewolf # 11

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
OK. Here's how I see it. Either way you look at it, ECA isnt gonna see morning, unless you lynch me. My role, in case I didnt explain it properly, is that I shoot whoever started the call to lynch me. On day 1 that was Ch3t. Today its ECA. So tonight I have to kill him regardless of whether he's a wolf or not. If we lynch someone other than ECA today then we're down 2 by tomorrow morning not including wolf kills (unless you lynch me of course). And given that lets face it, no-one really has a whole lot to go on with the rest of us, we'd pretty much just be guessing at this stage. So, I say burn ECA, since he's gonna die anyway. If he's furry it'll save a villager. If he isnt we havent lost anything unless a 50:50 guess turns out to be lucky.
Plus, the argument that 'the real nurse would have spoken up' doesnt necessarily hold up since there's no guarrantees that there were any nurses in this game. And if you were a godfather surely that would explain why you voted for all the other wolves?
Sorry dude. I'd totally understand if you wanna lynch me now either way! I think you're just gonna have to take one for the team!
vote: ECA

itcheh

Part of the furniture
From my perspective, this is the situation:

Medusa - paranoid hunter
itcheh - villager
ECA - nurse (dead tonight for calling to lynch Med)
gohan - innocent according to Tab

Malecheon

At this late stage, I am confident that ECA is not a wolf. The reason: all the wolf has to do now if keep quiet and bandwagon. ECA spoke up straight away and drew attention to himself - he could have quietly said nothing and hoped we wouldn't join the dots. This is not the act of a guilty man. He's a dead man now anyway so a vote for him is a wasted chance.

Medussa, I am confident that you are a paranoid hunter type.

Knowing that I am a villager ... and that Tab stated that Gohan was innocent ... leads me to conclude that:

Vote: Mal

Will

/bin/su
Its two for Mal, and two for ECA, with Mal still to vote.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Medusa - I recommend not wasting your vote on someone who is going to die anyway. I know you have no reason to trust me, but unless Tab was a naive seer and is wrong about Gohan, then I predict that Mal is the wolf.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest Itch, either you or Mal could still be wolves and I'd be guessing either way. If there are 2 wolves left and ECA is one of them you could be protecting him. Or there's only one wolf left and the cultists were really unlucky. In which case I'm still guessing. I know what you mean about a wasted vote for a dead man but if Mal isnt the wolf and I kill ECA tonight we're done. I'm starting to have my suspicions about Mal but I'm still not entirely convinced about this role-blocker thing, and we dont have any proof about the nurse thing. ECA piped up about being a nurse only after calls to lynch him, so I disagree that he could have kept quiet and bandwagoned, he could have got lynched yesterday.
Vote stands for now but I'll think about it.

Will

/bin/su
I'll leave this till 2.30 in case anyone changes their minds, then I'll close it.

Will

/bin/su
With three for ECA, and two for Malecheon, you lash ECA to the post, and set light to the kindling.

werewolf_lynched.png

VILLAGERS WIN!!

Password for Werewolf forum is m3h.

Attachments

• Game 11.xls
    20 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom