Werewolf # 11

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, now that it's a bit quieter.

Sydrik: Sorry but I'm gonna stick to my guns with my pointless hatred for your squirrel.

Malcheon: I would agree with your viewpoint, but the fact is that there is zero proof that anyone blocked anyone else (be they wolf, madman, mason, etc) without someone claiming that they did such. In fact we don't even know if we have any role blockers as everyone is still being super cagey, which will eventually result in us all being killed.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe I'm reading too much into the first post, but it does say your mayor was killed by werewolves, doesn't say he was shot or violated, therefore it would be a bit silly of the wolves not to try and take out someone when they have the oppurtunity.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
right after reading through this like 3-4 times i have a few idea's who it could possably be

i also think mystic and jup could be on the right track

vote syd

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
actually have looked at the times mystic's and jups times of posting there 5 mins apart poss working togther there

god dam using logic is hard

unvote syd

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well Jimmy - I'm not really convinced about many things right now, but if Mystic following my voting disturbs you lets put him in the frame instead if you like?

Unvote: Sydrik
Vote: Mystic Peg

Fweddy

FH is my second home
After lots of pondering, soul searching, suspicious glances and home made farmer's strength moonshine all I can say for sure is that Scotsmen shouldn't be allowed to run villages.

I'm tempted to vote for Mystic again just because I did yesterday, but I also wonder if Ch3tan died because he was on to something. Gggnnnnnggh!!

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Well Jimmy - I'm not really convinced about many things right now, but if Mystic following my voting disturbs you lets put him in the frame instead if you like?

Unvote: Sydrik
Vote: Mystic Peg

hmmm you switching beacuse someone pointed out your voting with mystic disturbs me are you trying to put my mind at rest by showing your not voting with him or are you trying to throw me off something?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Had a quick reread and for great justin:

vote Cadiva

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Had a quick reread and for great justin:

vote Cadiva

Hey, I haven't done anything, I only moved in here the other day and already people are trying to lynch me for being a closet furry!
I'm just a law abiding girl going about my every day business and not trying to eat anyone. . . honest.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well, having newly moved into the village and not really knowing anyone very well, I shall go for following the crowd who seem to know more than me about why someone's all excited about a daytime thread and:

Vote Ch3tan

I am now very confused and not finding life in this village at all easy to deal with what with all the shootings and the fear of furries so I shall do what a girl does in these circumstances and randomly throw out a vote for the first person I saw voting for me after Ch3t - in this case:

Vote Jimmy

Someone obv told Cadiva to go for ch3ts.

I dont buy this I'm a girl so I vote dumb crap either :p

We'll know if I'm right or not depending on if I get wolved or not tonight also.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Hey, I haven't done anything, I only moved in here the other day and already people are trying to lynch me for being a closet furry!
I'm just a law abiding girl going about my every day business and not trying to eat anyone. . . honest.

hmmmm trying to lynch me for being a closet furry! not for THINKING your a furry??!?!

going to go with my instincts again
Vote Cadiva

gohan

I am a FH squatter
also on a serious note, stop fucking killing ch3t on day 1, it not funny and it achieves nothing, it's not like people think he's guilty its just, lol ch3t didnt get burn so lets kill him anyway

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
id like to vote cadiva for seeming to be following someone's advise

but mystic and jup seem too suspicoius to me

vote jup

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
our main problem is that either the wolves were lazy, or their role was blocked last night by the doctor.

inactionman defended the new person and switched vote to gunner last night to cement gunners lynching (instead of voting for fweddy)

possible that cadiva is part of the pack? and they went for someone who voted for cadiva last night? one of the regulars?

vote: cadiva

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
hmmm you switching beacuse someone pointed out your voting with mystic disturbs me are you trying to put my mind at rest by showing your not voting with him or are you trying to throw me off something?

Trying to put your mind at rest, Jimmeh :drink:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Actually, I was just thinking about this... it's not me voting with Mystic Pegleg, but more him voting with me! Most of my votes have been based on nothing more than drunken rambling, so where he is finding logic enough to follow my vote is a mystery.... unless, he is trying to make it look like we are in partnership (as you seem to have thought) and hence get me lynched!

Unvote: whoever it was, I can't remember
Vote: Mystic Pegloo

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
My head hurts... and I was voting for him anyway.

I get lost in all this :(

taB

Part of the furniture
our main problem is that either the wolves were lazy, or their role was blocked last night by the doctor.

inactionman defended the new person and switched vote to gunner last night to cement gunners lynching (instead of voting for fweddy)

possible that cadiva is part of the pack? and they went for someone who voted for cadiva last night? one of the regulars?

I like that logic insane,

unvote: mal

Your logic is non-existant, good bandwagon attempt wolf boys.

unvote : Fweddy
vote : Insane

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I'm no wolf, I just like comfy bandwagons. You now look like a voting block and it looks pretty comfy over there.

unvote:cadiva
vote:Insane

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Your logic is non-existant, good bandwagon attempt wolf boys.

unvote : Fweddy
vote : Insane

now this is interesting reaction from taB, is this an attempt to protect cadiva who is part of his pack?

notice how taB swapped votes to gunner once inactionman had voted to ensure a lynching while protecting cadiva (who he had voted for at the start) ?

then once everyones aware that inactionman was a wolf, goes after his first vote "thinking" its a bluff, and jumping on fweddy.

Is it possible his early vote for cadiva was the bluff hes talking about?

whats interesting is this "protecting" of cadiva thats coming about, why would taB want to suddenly jump on my logic to protect someone unless he knows how important they are? especially now that one member of the pack is now dead with a nice round hole from a bullet.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My head hurts, and insane looks weird. Insane can you multiquote the relevant posts?

Will

/bin/su
Code:
[b]Name		Vote[/b]
MYstIC G	Sydrik
gohan		Cadiva
Insane		Cadiva
Mabs		Malecheon
Cadiva		taB
taB		Insane
Fweddy	
Sydrik		Fweddy
Medusa	
Bobby		MYstIC G
itcheh	
Jimmy		Insane
RandomBastard	Insane
ECA		Cadiva
Malecheon	
Jupitus		MystIC G
Calaen		Malecheon
The scores so far.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
bleh I'm really not sure whats going on atm.
Jimmy and random and tab seem to be trying to bandwagon Insane ( could some of you post a sum up of why? ) and gohan/insane/ jumped on my Cadiva thoughts.

I'm tempted to go in a different direction entirely as it seems both camps could be wrong, also Calaen and Mabs seem to be voting for Malecheon and have gone under the radar, Malecheon hasnt voted either.

head spinning :p

unvote Cadiva

I'm not being anyones bandwagon to jump on.

Going to cook and stuff and then come back later and check out all the crazy vote swings.

taB

Part of the furniture
bleh I'm really not sure whats going on atm.
Jimmy and random and tab seem to be trying to bandwagon Insane ( could some of you post a sum up of why? ) and gohan/insane/ jumped on my Cadiva thoughts.

I thought Insane and Random's jumping on Cadiva to be suspect so I voted Insane, since then Random has jumped on that wagon. Jimmy agrees with me for some reason which also makes me suspicious.

Argh :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Mabs the king of the vote swingers! you are also making us look bad changing after ECA pointed you voted the same as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom