United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He back peddled on that one years ago.

We'll get it somehow, was not long after he was voted in.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He either back peddled on that one years ago or he tweeted about it today...

Embattle

FH is my second home
1*kLGblB1bjs1PpE28ZgJeXg.jpeg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Job

Look at the Libtard BBC making the migrants from Central America look like innocent people fleeing from persecution.

Everyone knows that they're all actually arab suicide bombers.

Girl dies in custody at US-Mexico border
She did die from exposure and starvation cause by her family not protecting and feeding her.
They finally went to the border guards because she became unresponsive and sadly died in hospital.
But its Trumps fault.
That atricle says they were picked up, but Ive read many that say the family took her and surrended.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
She did die from exposure and starvation cause by her family not protecting and feeding her.
They finally went to the border guards because she became unresponsive and sadly died in hospital.
But its Trumps fault.
That atricle says they were picked up, but Ive read many that say the family took her and surrended.

I'm not really sure many families would want their children to die.

I'm pretty sure they're escaping from something in order to put theirselves in that situation.

Job

Here's a tip.
It's kind of uncomfortable...maybe very uncomfortable.
Though Scouse thinks its fine if the perception is that you are harming the planet.
How about..if where you live is such a fucking shithole, with no chance of improving that you need to flee for your children.
Well don't fucking have any and solve the problem at source.

Gwadien

I don't understand what the rest means - but this... Mexico will pay for America's wall? That sounds like solving the problem at the source.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So if you've been unfortunate enough to be born in a violent place you should forego one of the primary functions of being human?

What an utter cunt you are.

Job

Yes you're right, fuck the planet, its 10 kids each and steak on the menu.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes you're right, fuck the planet, its 10 kids each and steak on the menu.
If it's the planet you're concerned about we should limit births in all countries.

But it's not. It's just you being a cunt.

Job

I don't understand what the rest means - but this... Mexico will pay for America's wall? That sounds like solving the problem at the source.
I mean you do know the wall is allready there, Clinton built it, Obama extended it.

It doesn't stop the liberal machine endlessly painting it as some monstrous creation from satans mind.

Everything everyone says about the wall should be directed at Bill Clinton...he...built..the..fucking..thing.

THE WALL WAS BUILT BY DEMOCRATS

Job

Be careful those types of replies are usually by people losing the argument.

You could have tried...yadda..yadda..yadda, while opening and closing your hand

Gwadien

I mean you do know the wall is allready there, Clinton built it, Obama extended it.

It doesn't stop the liberal machine endlessly painting it as some monstrous creation from satans mind.

Everything everyone says about the wall should be directed at Bill Clinton...he...built..the..fucking..thing.

THE WALL WAS BUILT BY DEMOCRATS

No, I'm talking about telling a country to pay for a wall and deal with all the immigration problems at America's borders in a country which is already crippled.

That's where I think Trump could end up shooting himself in the foot, I think if he continues with a hostile line towards Mexico and starts to cut aid to them he could end up with hundreds of thousands of people shit conditions on the US border and it will ultimately end up with the Nationalist Populist nightmare; hordes of immigrants running rampant across America.

I do find it weird that you state correct things like 'The problem needs to be dealt at the source' yet you support isolationist policies which means reduced aid abroad meaning worse conditions.

Job

Trump just uses simplustic old school bartering methods.

Fuck you Im not selling it then.

Everyone sulks...press gets horrified.

Two weeks later.
OK well give you another tenner for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom