United States Corrupt Twattery

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oversight panel hearing on Clinton Foundation blows up

Been watching some of the vids on this, quite illuminating. Democrats basically stating its not fair they are not investigating the Trump Foundation but that in <$10M whereas the Clinton's is >$2.5B! Personally I think they need to investigate all of them but it makes sense to go after the biggest ones first.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9cbjAB1EQ

full thing:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbZSuN7vTXw&t

I think it's more important to investigate ones which have the potential to make people corrupt - who cares if Killary is corrupt? She had no power, Trump is da fucking President.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I think it's more important to investigate ones which have the potential to make people corrupt - who cares if Killary is corrupt? She had no power, Trump is da fucking President.
They are politicians they are all fucking corrupt imho.

I firmly believe in the old saying about power not being given to people that seek it :)

Gwadien

They are politicians they are all fucking corrupt imho.

I firmly believe in the old saying about power not being given to people that seek it :)
788e9992-d30c-40cf-8361-ca99b132c28c-GTY_1004763572.JPG

?

On that Jonathan Pie show the other day, he explored how Bernie would have wrecked Trump in an election.

How the world would be different ;(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This.

Also the allegations aren't exactly comparable. The Clinton Foundation is huge and has been audited loads of times. Most of the accusations against it are the same old weak, already disproven ones like the Uranium One 'scandal'. Now maybe some of the mud should stick but only via due process. Not just because Trump is being investigated and that makes it fair. Trump's 'foundation' is a fucking joke and should have been closed down years ago. Plus he is the actual President. Hillary is not.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
788e9992-d30c-40cf-8361-ca99b132c28c-GTY_1004763572.JPG

?

On that Jonathan Pie show the other day, he explored how Bernie would have wrecked Trump in an election.

How the world would be different ;(
Putin gave a lot of support to Bernie too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Killary? Seriously?
Hate her almost as much Trump. Just repeating back what @Gwadien called her (first time I've used the term actually)- but either way she's a disgusting bitch of the tallest order.

In fact, I may hate her more than Trump. Trump is an obvious cunt. Obvious. She does a really good job of hiding her cuntishness.

Bernie Sanders would have walked all over Trump and probably run away with the election too. Trump supporters wanted change from someone who they felt gave some sort of a shit about them - and Sanders would have taken a large part of that bill. Trump makes them feel like he's got their backs (lies).

Hillary didn't have their backs. She's part of the original problem. Rich government for rich people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hate her almost as much Trump. Just repeating back what @Gwadien called her (first time I've used the term actually)- but either way she's a disgusting bitch of the tallest order.

In fact, I may hate her more than Trump. Trump is an obvious cunt. Obvious. She does a really good job of hiding her cuntishness.

Bernie Sanders would have walked all over Trump and probably run away with the election too. Trump supporters wanted change from someone who they felt gave some sort of a shit about them - and Sanders would have taken a large part of that bill. Trump makes them feel like he's got their backs (lies).

Hillary didn't have their backs. She's part of the original problem. Rich government for rich people.
Killary though? That moniker came from the conspiracy-right and putin's IRA. Not just because she was obviously going for the presidency because of her long-held desire to start world war 3. No, it was initially because everyone knows that she and Bill are behind at least 50 murders. And that's not even including the children who have to die after the paedo-parties so that they don't tell.

Seriously. Disagree with her all you want but using that name just makes you sound like a crackpot.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, if Putin supports someone = The Americans don't support them ;)
If Putin supports them it's because he thinks either that they will be bad for the US or their opponent will be bad for him. Take your pick.

Gwadien

If Putin supports them it's because he thinks either that they will be bad for the US or their opponent will be bad for him. Take your pick.

Well wasn't Putin a bit weird about Trump when he was running? Like his opinions of him changed variably.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well wasn't Putin a bit weird about Trump when he was running? Like his opinions of him changed variably.
Not really. The Russians have been grooming him for years. They may have even been willing to help with the Trump 2000 bid.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seriously. Disagree with her all you want but using that name just makes you sound like a crackpot.
Kinda makes me want to use it more now you've explained it :)

Gwadien

I used it ironically because it is a moronic term.

I noticed the videos posted were from Fox News.

I wonder what their coverage on the Trump stuff is.

It's amazing how they're deflecting the blame onto the opposition, usually it's the Government who gets all the criticism from all the press.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I used it ironically because it is a moronic term.

I noticed the videos posted were from Fox News.

I wonder what their coverage on the Trump stuff is.

It's amazing how they're deflecting the blame onto the opposition, usually it's the Government who gets all the criticism from all the press.
Fox is not the press. It has no interest in facts.

Gwadien

Fox is not the press. It has no interest in facts.

Well yeah, but you know what I mean - in the run up to elections, sure you slag both parties off, but when there's a Government in power the media only focuses on the Government - not criticising a party which has no power.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well yeah, but you know what I mean - in the run up to elections, sure you slag both parties off, but when there's a Government in power the media only focuses on the Government - not criticising a party which has no power.
Not Fox.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ive been reading junkscience.com for years and it has been on and off one of my primary sources for the opposing view.
Opening my eyes to the reality behind simplistic feelgood solutions and agendas.
From the corruption behind lawyer led and money led campaigns against entirely benign industrial processes, to exposing multi level, emotional, pseudo scientific , cults of virtue.
It seems Trump has followed Molloy himself for years and is a far more likely explanation for his views than Russian influence.
www.junkscience.com
Its worth a look to see what you are up against, always ready to see both sides of the argument..it just puts it out there, all the greatest rhetoric of the right

Gwadien

Ive been reading junkscience.com for years and it has been on and off one of my primary sources for the opposing view.
Opening my eyes to the reality behind simplistic feelgood solutions and agendas.
From the corruption behind lawyer led and money led campaigns against entirely benign industrial processes, to exposing multi level, emotional, pseudo scientific , cults of virtue.
It seems Trump has followed Molloy himself for years and is a far more likely explanation for his views than Russian influence.
www.junkscience.com
Its worth a look to see what you are up against, always ready to see both sides of the argument..it just puts it out there, all the greatest rhetoric of the right

I was about to have a look, then I saw his tweets.

He's a Trump sound piece and does the same as you and just repeats the same soundbites constantly, that isn't factual or educational, it's clearly political.

I know you believe that the Liberal Elite control scientists and they're in the same camp, but the reality is that they're not, Scientists tend to be independent. This guy isn't objective.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
www.junkscience.com
Ah. The Cato Institute. That’s where I’d go for sound science for sure.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oversight panel hearing on Clinton Foundation blows up

Been watching some of the vids on this, quite illuminating. Democrats basically stating its not fair they are not investigating the Trump Foundation but that in <$10M whereas the Clinton's is >$2.5B! Personally I think they need to investigate all of them but it makes sense to go after the biggest ones first.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT9cbjAB1EQ

full thing:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbZSuN7vTXw&t

Also there isn’t really any equivalence between the two:

View: https://twitter.com/Pappiness/status/1075067460997578754

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom