United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, I pressed show ignored content because there was about half a page of Job arguing with nobody and it didn't make any sense at all.

I just can't be arsed with it any more. Page after page of idiocy from a single member that has to derail everything because of some tiny nuance in a post. The longer it goes on the more correct Toht sounds. Coupled with the open bigotry and hypocrisy it is just a chore.

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Any two people who quote each other more than 5 times in a single day should be forced have bumsex.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Any two people who quote each other more than 5 times in a single day should be forced have bumsex.

so....where are you going with this Wij?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
so....where are you going with this Wij?
*ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

(Although the impact is somewhat lessened because we do this all the time anyway.)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
so I'm a racist for pointing out the video had cherry picked incidents with black people to associate it with black racism in the 60s.
The only way to not be a racist is to give likes to journalism on par with the worst excesses of the Mail.
Those black people are not being assaulted because they are black, but for attacking Trump and all his supporters, very noble and all, but probably very foolhardy in that crowd.
They were well aware of the reaction and knew it would play into the hands of the media.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Clearly not. So if she didn't feel she was sexually assaulted then it's clearly not sexual assault.

But enough women have been sexually assaulted by him to make this whole argument pointless...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
so I'm a racist for pointing out the video had cherry picked incidents with black people to associate it with black racism in the 60s.
The only way to not be a racist is to give likes to journalism on par with the worst excesses of the Mail.
Those black people are not being assaulted because they are black, but for attacking Trump and all his supporters, very noble and all, but probably very foolhardy in that crowd.
They were well aware of the reaction and knew it would play into the hands of the media.

OK, show Trump followers* attacking white people at their rallies. Any white people. I'll wait.

(*Funnily enough you can find stories of Trump's own campaign staff, and Secret Service agents beating up white people - mainly reporters, but not actually Trump followers)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant we talk abput cyclists again? It was more entertaining lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

The only way to not be racist is to simply not be racist and not give a fuck what colour someones top 1mm (or whatever) is, seeing as it makes fuck all difference to anything anyway.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yep. Like I said - any white people getting beaten up by black people at a political rally please @Job.

Ah, that's slightly different. There are videos of Trump supporters being chased by Black and Latino protesters. But my point would be they were being attacked for their views (rightly or wrongly) whereas the black protesters were being attacked for their colour, because otherwise you'd see whites being attacked by Trump supporters as well, and you don't see that.

You also see plenty of white anti-Trump protesters in the crowds going after Trump supporters in place like the San Jose rally. You don't see many non-white Trump supporters at all.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
For you lot into campaign violence. The James o Keefe vid I mentioned earlier is out.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
tldr, Clinton dark operatives on video coordinating and organising violence at Trump rallies.

This is actually going to be huge.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
tldr, Clinton dark operatives on video coordinating and organising violence at Trump rallies.

This is actually going to be huge.

what a fucking mess. 2 totally shit main candidates to choose from. this whole process (and I'm talking about the UK as well here) needs a complete overhaul, or we're going to end up with some totally crazy fucks getting elected on both sides of the pond as a protest vote.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

It could, of course, be nothing to do with Trump/Clinton. It could, of course, be nothing of importance about anything.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agree given.

But they DO have form for good and important stuff, fashionable as it is to bash them...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I like the idea behind what they do but I can't stand Assange or the drip-feeding, ego-inflating way in which they go about it.

Exhibit A. (ignore the awful article it's just the first link that came up when searching for it and it links to relevant tweets and the video)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Isn't there a third candidate still running? People may get so fucking fed up with the other two that they go and make HIM president just for the hell of it all.. :p

It's been so quiet about him in media i didn't even hear about him until a few days ago.

Now wouldn't THAT be fucking hilarious? :)

I wasn't talking about Trump. I explicitly stated that. He's a cunt.

Then who are you on about?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah there is. He had never heard of Aleppo...

'murica

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Isn't there a third candidate still running? People may get so fucking fed up with the other two that they go and make HIM president just for the hell of it all.. :p

It's been so quiet about him in media i didn't even hear about him until a few days ago.

Now wouldn't THAT be fucking hilarious? :)
Then who are you on about?

butnaaaaaaah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom