United States Corrupt Twattery

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I find it distasteful, but then I find lots of sexuality-related things distasteful. What I do find about this particular situation involving Trump is that it's overblown.
Calling it merely distasteful, you're still trivialising sexual assault. Forget the one time it worked for you in 1990, or what you read in rock star autobiographies. The vast vast majority of the time this behaviour is completely unacceptable.
The reason the media are running with it is because anyone with half a brain understands the above social norms. For a public figure to be naive enough to brag about it shows an unimaginable disconnect with reality and complete lack of empathy - not a refreshing non-PC outlook.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Calling it merely distasteful, you're still trivialising sexual assault. Forget the one time it worked for you in 1990, or what you read in rock star autobiographies. The vast vast majority of the time this behaviour is completely unacceptable.
I'm not trivialising sexual assault. I'm talking about the fact that at times those actions are wanted by the opposite sex, male or female.

I'm separating the two scenarios. There's a gap - and I'm talking about the gap. I'm NOT talking about sexual assault (which is disgusting for both women and men).

Sexual assault is sexual assault. But pretending that the "other" doesn't exist - and they take the same form physically, but not mentally - means that having an adult conversation around an unimaginably complex arena can't take place.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Aand video og him saying "ill be dating her in 10 years" about a 10 year old has appeared

Oh dear oh dear

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm waiting for the ni88er quoute from that reality show.
That'll split America in two again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thinking about 10 year olds sexually has to be the worst revelation yet.
Trump’s daughter Ivanka served as co-host of the 1997 [Miss Teen USA] pageant — his first as owner — when she was 15. Ms Billado said she told Ivanka Trump at the time that her dad had entered the room while the girls were changing. "Yeah, he does that,” Ms Billado said Ivanka responded.
Wait, what?
He apparently dropped the n-bomb on regular occasions in these never-before-seen The Apprentice tapes that everyone is waiting with baited breath to see/hear. I suspect they'll find their way in to the public domain at the most damaging time possible for Trump (they should hurry up though because I believe some voting has already started).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Thinking about 10 year olds sexually has to be the worst revelation yet.

He apparently dropped the n-bomb on regular occasions in these never-before-seen The Apprentice tapes that everyone is waiting with baited breath to see/hear. I suspect they'll find their way in to the public domain at the most damaging time possible for Trump (they should hurry up though because I believe some voting has already started).
Why would anyone even need to hear that to know that Trump's a racist? He's now openly encouraging his supporters to police voting booths in 'certain areas' and 'certain communities' for 'you know what I'm talking about'.

gohan

FH is my second home
I can see you're not emotionally capable of discussing things that have actually happened in a rational manner.
You're being ridiculous. If someone gets Stockholm syndrome is it no longer a kidnapping?

Just because something may work doesn't make it ok or infact legal. It's still assault regardless of the outcome. Think of it as Shrodinger's pussy, before you grab it it's both welcomed and unwelcomed contact. So don't fucking doing because the second part will land you in jail!

I'd love to hear the defense for that. She might of liked it so I thought fuck it, why not?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its what happens when someone's go-to response to everything ever is to disagree and then go on and on about why. Now and again you look like a pillock.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Aand he has a court date about sexual assault of a 13 year old...

gohan

FH is my second home
Face palm all you like @Scouse but you're not offering me any rebuke. Your argument is tantamount to saying that Michael Jackson touching kids is cool because no one ever took it trial so they were obviously ok with it.

No one wants that fucking troll touching them and him being able to buy silence doesn't make it any less assault. I'm not disagreeing that it happens, just with your bizarre as fuck stance that it's somehow acceptable

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Face palm all you like @Scouse but you're not offering me any rebuke. Your argument is...
I haven't offered a rebuke because you haven't understood what I was talking about.

And no, I cba explaining it to you. I've got better things to do. Like eat the curry that's just arrived.

gohan

FH is my second home
If I, and for that matter everyone else, have failed to understand your point then it's poorly made. Throwing your toys out the pram doesn't change that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It is an indefensible point of view that sexual assault is ever "OK"

gohan

FH is my second home
Nah he said it's not sexual assult cos they wanted it..... how can you prove someone wanted it until after the point?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The xfactor,apprentice, jeremy kyle culture has moved out into mainstream tv, watching those women, fighting back tears as they recount having a hand up their skirt 25 years ago, while surrounded by concerned and apalled onlookers, wtf has happened to us, it's trial by celebrity lawyer for all of us thesedays.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
not really Job. unless you've been a fuckwit of epic proportions you're generally perfectly safe from woman accusing you of molesting them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He has to be either completely mental, on Clinton's payroll or doing it for some obscene bet with a guy down the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom