United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Simple propoganda , they dont post all the times white people have been punched and thrown out.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Simple propoganda , they dont post all the times white people have been punched and thrown out.

I don't find it particularly normal that fights break out at a political rally.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
all the times white people have been punched and thrown out.
Please provide a video of white people being punched and thrown out of Clinton rallies by black people.

Job

unlikely given the minority of black people, but trump supporters are far more racist to muslims and mexicans than blacks.
And tbh those rallies are mainly nuttball jeremy springer audience and evangelical christian types.
I think the line between reality and tv has blurred for many of them

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
unlikely given the minority of black people, but trump supporters are far more racist to muslims and mexicans than blacks.
So, no evidence for the earlier direct question, but something irrelevant and incoherent about trump instead?

Job

irrelevant and incoherent?
I said they cherry picked black people being assaulted and thrown out, edited the whole thing to tell a story to fit their agenda.
No better than cheap journalism.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
irrelevant and incoherent?
I said they cherry picked black people being assaulted and thrown out, edited the whole thing to tell a story to fit their agenda.
No better than cheap journalism.
Two thigs:
1) The video of those black people being treated like that is unacceptable (and you've not mentioned that in any manner that condemns it - in fact I'd go so far to say as you're an apologist as you say "it happens to others", like it makes it OK)

2) Twice now you've been asked to provide evidence for your opinion and again you've refused / not been able to provide it.

Job, just because you feel in must be that way, or some fucker said it on twitter and you believe them, doesn't make it true.

Job

you moved the goal posts to a clinton rally.
I cant be arsed finding a compilation of white people thrown out of trump rallys, but you know what that video is and if one appeared by Britain first showing immigrants robbing old ladies, you would jump on it straight away.
Black people are getting beaten up in Trump rallies for two reasons
They are more likely to turn up and be angry.
They are doing it to goad the nutters.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you moved the goal posts to a clinton rally.
I cant be arsed finding a compilation of white people thrown out of trump rallys
I didn't "move the goal posts" at all - I simply transposed it to black people punching and throwing white people out. The natural opposite was the Clinton rally.

But if you have got black people punching and throwing white people out of Trump rallies - or any political rally for that matter (just to make it easy for you) - then please. PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

Black people are getting beaten up in Trump rallies for two reasons
They are more likely to turn up and be angry.
They are doing it to goad the nutters.
So, it's NOT because trump supporters are racist? And it's their own fault because they're goading the nutters eh? That woman being assaulted in the video provided is goading nutters is she?

Face it @Job. You're racist and you're thick. For a while (pre-brexit) I thought people were giving you an inordinate amount of shit but since brexit you've fitted the stereotypical "emboldened" idiot. Racial assault has gone through the roof in Blighty since brexit because somehow racist idiots think they've won something and that their opinions are any more acceptable. Your overt racism and apologism for racist actions is unpleasant at best, and horribly indicative of your own inadequacies.

You should be ashamed.

but you know what that video is and if one appeared by Britain first showing immigrants robbing old ladies, you would jump on it straight away.
I wouldn't be seen dead looking for videos featuring any of them arseholes. I've better things to be doing with my life and, crucially, I'm not obsessed by issues of race - unlike you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Funny standpoint, especially when put next to your whole disturbing views on sexual assault and its victims.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
OMGZOR! Being anti-racist is a funny standpoint @Raven?

How come you agree with @Job? WHY IS IT YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!111!1oneeleven!!1!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I class racists and racism apologists the same as those that carry out sexual assault and those that call sexual assault "Bold sexual advances"

Bottom feeders, throwbacks

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bottom feeders, throwbacks
Like retarded trolls eh Raven?

I mean you clearly stated that being anti-racist was a "funny standpoint" - therefore, by your own logic, you're definitely a racist bigot.

I have noticed that you've not had a pop at @DaGaffer, @Shagrat or @Big G who understood the argument I was making (and the actual subject I was talking about). And you didn't engage Gaff when, in response to your "sexual abuse is never acceptable" line said:

And he didn't say that.

Because I didn't.

Go read your Sun. Don't forget to tape Jeremy Kyle. Be angry at the "professionally offended". But never, ever, realise that you're one of them...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because I didn't.

Tres awkward.

But lets face it. Rich or famous men can and do pretty get much get all the women they want, when they want them. This is not news. It's also not news, unless you're lying to yourself, that women have double standards when it comes to "unwanted advances".

They want bold advances off men they find attractive and/or rich whilst the exact same advances off men they're not interested in would get classed as sexual assault, possibly even reported to the police.

You quite clearly (and I put in bold because there are no crayons to hand) that women want bold advances off men, when discussing a guy grabbing a complete stranger by the vagina. Or sitting next to someone on a public flight (not that it matters if its public or private) and grabbing her tits.

No, no women want to be grabbed by the vagina as an introduction, it is not a bold advance, it is assault.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Julian Assange has had his internet cut off, I guess Hillary really isn't enjoying all the email leaks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I get your issue @Raven. It's that you don't understand the whole argument in it's context. You're simple-minded so like to deal in absolutes.

no women want to be grabbed by the vagina as an introduction
I know of multiple women who enjoyed just that, and stated that in my original post.

I don't give a fuck if that fact offends your sensibilites. I was interested in discussing that grey area. The area your tiny mind must classify as black-and-white, cut-and-dried. But it clearly isn't black and white or cut and dried, for some women (and men).

As I said, however, you cannot dissociate your feelings and take this discussion horribly personally. You're incapable of holding discussion at that level without thinking people are condoning those actions, or even like them (which I've explicitly stated multiple times - I don't).

Fair enough. But this is definitely the last post I'll be making on the subject with you. It's like trying to discuss physics with a sub-normal.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Except you didn't say "some women" you said "women"

And even then, what utter bollocks.

Edit (not even 1 minute after posting) Jesus, do you have facepalm on macro or something? Is your F5 button worn down to a nub? Hilarious obsession.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hilarious obsession.
I'm obsessed?

Good work moving the focus off @Job and his racism in this thread by derailing that post and bringing up last week's discussion Raven, you racist apologist you...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And welcome to a debate in 2016. Couple of facts, a bit of twisted logic, then get started with the -isms and other attempts to play the man.

Can you two not piss off to Twitter to complete?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I know, completely agree which is why I have the idiot on ignore. It's just not worth trying to talk sense to a bigot. I only pressed "show ignore content" because reading Job arguing with himself made even less sense than normal.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sooo James o Keefe of the ACORN vid fame has been releasing some stuff that's caused mild upsets ( NYC electoral commissioner saying dems bus people around to commit fraud ), and voter registration volunteers ( who by law must be impartial ) tearing up republican registration forms. Claims to be dropping a bombshell at noon yank time tomorrow.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Examples please. Had him on ignore for 2 months now. I took him off for about a day and immediately remembered why, the angry confused rantings are just too much.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
have i misunderstood the entire last few pages of you and scouse whining at each other or are you actually arguing with someone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom