United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Ye, I'd like to know what NK have been offered by the US or what NKs real intention is.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
The bit that annoys me is how we dont seem to be bothered at all by all the other ways in which ppl get killed lol. How true is it that May's husbands company is a big stakeholder in the missiles sold to eb used in this conflict?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Previous presidents didn't fail on this. NK has repeatedly made similar offers. Talks for a token gesture on the nuclear program. This isn't something special they are doing for Trump. Nothing is being dismantled.

They obviously did fail! Or agreements would have been made before. Instead NK carried out more tests and provoked the US, even in Obama's time. Christ, it's not like the orange haired idiot has a stellar administration behind him but still managed to pull this off. But get your point The Trump administration can't possibly have got something right, too impossible to comprehend!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The bit that annoys me is how we dont seem to be bothered at all by all the other ways in which ppl get killed lol. How true is it that May's husbands company is a big stakeholder in the missiles sold to eb used in this conflict?
How is an Investment bank responsible for selling missiles to eb? Capital Investments. Very tenuous at best, given their business.

Capital Group Companies - Wikipedia

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They obviously did fail! Or agreements would have been made before. Instead NK carried out more tests and provoked the US, even in Obama's time. Christ, it's not like the orange haired idiot has a stellar administration behind him but still managed to pull this off. But get your point The Trump administration can't possibly have got something right, too impossible to comprehend!
I'll keep saying this. No agreement has been made. KJU hasn't conceded anything that he couldn't walk back immediately.

Maybe you forgot that we've been here before. In 2008, under GWB Kim Jong Il demolished a cooling tower he no longer needed to get on the world stage and get concessions from the US when he hadn't conceded anything that actually made a difference to his nuclear ambitions:

North Korea blows up nuclear facility

For context I believe Obama was shit at foreign policy. Wait, see and don't provoke too much was his standard script. Trump is utterly naive and ignorant though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I'll keep saying this. No agreement has been made. KJU hasn't conceded anything that he couldn't walk back immediately.

Maybe you forgot that we've been here before. In 2008, under GWB Kim Jong Il demolished a cooling tower he no longer needed to get on the world stage and get concessions from the US when he hadn't conceded anything that actually made a difference to his nuclear ambitions:

North Korea blows up nuclear facility

For context I believe Obama was shit at foreign policy. Wait, see and don't provoke too much was his standard script. Trump is utterly naive and ignorant though.

An agreement to meet and hold talks is still an agreement and further than the previous administration managed before. Granted, it's not an end product worthy of celebration but a least a step forward. Trump will still likely fuck it up royally.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
An agreement to meet and hold talks is still an agreement and further than the previous administration managed before. Granted, it's not an end product worthy of celebration but a least a step forward. Trump will still likely fuck it up royally.
NK has ALWAYS been willing to meet. This is not new. Obama and Bush would not do so without meaningful concessions. It's a free win for NK. There is no achievement here. Just a softer policy than the US has previously pursued.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, a well known phenomena. People have a hard time dealing with the fact Trump might not be all bad.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, a well known phenomena. People have a hard time dealing with the fact Trump might not be all bad.
I don't have to here because nothing of note has been achieved.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There have been major rearangements of the governments relationships with the people in many areas...but the press just sensationalism every accusations or silly faces he pulls..'hair' blowing in the wind.
In fact hes good for the republicans because they can move on with controversial right wing agendas while the entire world is concentrating on an odd personality.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In fact hes good for the republicans because they can move on with controversial right wing agendas while the entire world is concentrating on an odd personality.
Only partly true. He's distracting the public and press attention away from the regulatory bonfire, mainly consisting of rescinding previous executive orders. This has been his major 'success' but it's very easy to do. He just needs to wave a pen over whatever is put in front of him.

With regards to creating new executive orders he is having the opposite effect. Take for example the Muslim ban. He is causing it to be held up in court again and again by tweeting about it in a way that is inconsistent with the aims and justification in the order itself. He's handing ammunition to his opponents and making plain that HIS intentions behind the order are unconstitutional even if the implementation might not have been after careful wording by more level heads in the administration.

As regards actual legislation the only real win for orthodox Republican positions so far has been the tax bill. He's got almost nothing else through the House and Senate. He doesn't have a clue how to do that because he has no fixed view about what he would find acceptable. Sponsors of bills find it impossible to deal with him because he will leave them high and dry when he speaks to the next person and gets a new position.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Why the fuck does he lie about things that are so easily disproven?

Flight Records Illuminate Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

Because his base will take his word for it. He could literally argue Black is white and his base would support him, and he knows the GOP will never agree to impeachment, so bare faced lying works just fine. Unless the Dems can get a majority in the Senate and Congress, he can carry on lying all he likes. He’s even said it himself;

Cheeto in Chief said:
I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters,

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Because his base will take his word for it. He could literally argue Black is white and his base would support him, and he knows the GOP will never agree to impeachment, so bare faced lying works just fine. Unless the Dems can get a majority in the Senate and Congress, he can carry on lying all he likes. He’s even said it himself;
I get that but he's got literally nothing to gain by lying here (or many other times). The evidence is everywhere and his bodyguard already said he spent the night. Why not just say "Yes. I slept in a hotel room. What's the big deal? I was doing Miss Universe, I obviously needed to spend the night." Lying and pretending he didn't just makes it all the more suspicious. It's like the self-defeating attempts of a 5 year old to cover its tracks.

Job

Sorry, Kanyes backed Trumpy.
Thats 2nd term in the bag.

Job

Except thats exactly what a leading surgeon in that hospital said.
So...

Job

I'll repeat.
Thats exactly what a surgeon in the hispital said.
Dealing with stabbings everyday, blood all over the floor in AE..its like a warzone.
Luckily Kkkkk-khanny says thats just life in the big city.
He has clamped down on tits appearing in posters though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trump has taken what the surgeon said ("Some of my military colleagues have described the practice here as similar to being at Bastion") and run with it. I doubt the surgeon did pathetic stabby-stabby motions as he was saying it, either. He showed concern about the age of the victims but I don't see anything about "blood all over the floor".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Indeed. It didn't look much like he was "fighting" them, as he promised he would after the latest school shooting.

Job

I know Trumps an orange pain in the ass..but you cant just keep at...if Trump says it, its automatically wrong.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Sure you can since it normally is or is just a repeat of what Fox News stated.

georgie

FH is my second home
I know Trumps an orange pain in the ass..but you cant just keep at...if Trump says it, its automatically wrong.

This is kinda what happens once you're known to be a pathological liar, you don't get the benefit of the doubt any more.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He tells so many pointless and easily disprovable lies as well. He won the popular vote (he didn't), he had record crowds at his inauguration (he didn't), he received a phone call from the leader of the Boy Scouts to say how great his speech had been (he didn't), etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom