United States Corrupt Twattery

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure the Norwegians are just dying to move to a country where living standards are massively lower than theirs.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm sure the Norwegians are just dying to move to a country where living standards are massively lower than theirs.

It's not really the paradise everyone over here thinks it is - sure it is nice, but it is silly expensive, and Jante is still very much alive and well.

That's certainly why my Norweigan bro in law lives in the UK anyway.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Now, my only issue with that, and the pissing on hookers story, is the complete lack of evidence, witness or reason.

Now, Trumps a cunt, that's not being questioned but if we are going to go after him then it needs to be via things that actually happened.

Bodhi

It's probably not actually true, but it kind of sounds like it could be, so that's good enough for the anti-Trump lot these days.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There is an endless supply of left wing bullshit coming out about Trump...nothing wrong with that, but they must k ow that people are going to quickly tire of it and when he really does go batshit, everyone will be like whatever.

Job

I guess at the end of the day, Trump has become distraction from the real issues, the left has decided to just shout over everything till he goes away, which I will admit he set himself up for many times in the past.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Steve Bannon 'called to testify before grand jury as part of Mueller's Trump-Russia investigation'

8c8.gif

Bodhi

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Here's the 6 foot 3 inches Trump stood next to the 6 foot 1 inch Obama and his 5 foot 11 inch wife Michelle.

DTtszVDVoAAG8zf.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
Oh noes it seems Dump has had to call off his "working" golf weekend.

Job

Here's the 6 foot 3 inches Trump stood next to the 6 foot 1 inch Obama and his 5 foot 11 inch wife Michelle.

View attachment 38141
Theres another image straight after that showing Trump is 2 inches taller...which he is, but why not pick one shot out of a thousand to reinforce an agenda.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Trump's height vs 6'3" Jeb Bush.

GOP-HEIGHT_grande.jpg

The doctor tried to make him as tall as possible and weigh as little as possible because that gives him a BMI that just scrapes him into the "overweight" category, rather than the "obese" one.

Job

Theres another image straight after that showing Trump is 2 inches taller...which he is, but why not pick one shot out of a thousand to reinforce an agenda.
Care to show it?
It was in the original reddit thread...cant find it, but anyway it was no real proof either...because they are photos.
If we are to presume the doctor is lying, then everything else is to be questioned.

Job

These are hugely important issues and the story is that he fluffed a line...the world is actually head of Trump in infantile behaviour.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It was in the original reddit thread...cant find it, but anyway it was no real proof either...because they are photos.
If we are to presume the doctor is lying, then everything else is to be questioned.

The doctor who said he could live to 200 if he laid off the Big Macs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom