United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
These are hugely important issues and the story is that he fluffed a line...the world is actually head of Trump in infantile behaviour.
It's a bit of fun ffs

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
26992202_2233853929958906_1234327823326137885_n.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Sorry. The 'disagree' was a slip of the trackpad. Undone :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Trump and Piers..its a bit painful to say the least, but I think it will have a big impact on public opinion.

Job

I think totally dismissing climate change was awesome.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm sure whatever shite you've been watching will have a "big" impact on the opinions of the public that watched it. Absolutely @Job. :\

Job

Considering the entire UKs opinion of Trump has been carefully crafted to make him seem like an incompetent, dangerous, racist lunatic...
The Piers Morgan interview showed him in a different light...a waffling light...but at least a different light.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Considering the entire UKs opinion of Trump has been carefully crafted to make him seem like an incompetent, dangerous, racist lunatic...
The Piers Morgan interview showed him in a different light...a waffling light...but at least a different light.

You mean Trump was interviewed by one of his friends and came out of it not looking like a cunt?

Surprising that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh. He still came out of it looking like a cunt...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Oh. He still came out of it looking like a cunt...

Of course he did. His lips were moving. Seriously, when do the noises coming out of his face ever make him not look like a cunt? And this isn’t some “oh he’s being edited to look bad” nonsense; the more time you give him to ramble the worse he gets.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ugh. An hour of Morgan and Trump. I think I'd rather have a vasectomy done again.

Job

Oh yes..he denied climate change..basically said he wouldnt go to harrys wedding if invited cos he doesnt like Megan, said the EU was a bad organisation and lots of other really strange repeating...he may come across very unprepared, but is that a bad thing.
Obama would have carefully crafted a list of responses to make himself look a certain way.
Trump just makes it up on the fly.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh yes..he denied climate change..basically said he wouldnt go to harrys wedding if invited cos he doesnt like Megan, said the EU was a bad organisation and lots of other really strange repeating...he may come across very unprepared, but is that a bad thing.
Obama would have carefully crafted a list of responses to make himself look a certain way.

Which makes you look deeply unprofessional and stupid.

Hence why he has very little respect amongst the educated community because they are aware that their leader has to look professional because you know, they deal with quite big negotiations sometimes.

Job

So the educated community prefers carefully prepared spin over the real thoughts of a person.

Yes, yes they do , because so much of education is intellectual snobbery.

Trump has power, and that pretty well 'trumps' everything.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Yes, it’s a bad thing. Being able to “wing it” and have off the cuff conversations is a great strength; if you’re any good at it. Rambling, contradictory waffle isn’t confidence-inspiring. I don’t want the leader of the free world to be as smart as a slack-jawed yokel, I want him to be a lot smarter than that, But his fans seem to think that’s part of his charm.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don’t want the leader of the free world to be as smart as a slack-jawed yokel, I want him to be a lot smarter than that, But his fans seem to think that’s part of his charm.
This. Exactly.

But his fans seem so dumb they make Trump look like Einstein rather than someone with a subnormal IQ who suffers from several personality disorders.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Which makes you look deeply unprofessional and stupid.

Hence why he has very little respect amongst the educated community because they are aware that their leader has to look professional because you know, they deal with quite big negotiations sometimes.

And Trump has never negotiated anything has he? Or co-written a book called "Art of the Deal".

Good to see Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And Trump has never negotiated anything has he? Or co-written a book called "Art of the Deal".

Good to see Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well.
You should see what his co-author, Tony Schwartz, says about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom