United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sooooo...if they go home at night, that would suggest they aren't homeless...no?

So, do you have an issue with homeless people or just people that pretend to be homeless?

Bearing in mind, you waffled on about homeless people, not those pretending to be homeless. I mean, you named them homeless, as in a person devoid of a home.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well duh..thats the point..they turn up to beg then go home at night.
Because you can make 200 quid a day tax free on top of your benefits.

Homeless people can't claim benefits as they are homeless.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus christ..
Is this just too hard for you to grasp.

Gwadien

Jesus christ..
Is this just too hard for you to grasp.

So are you suggesting that there has been a significant rise of professional beggars?

Because it's bollocks mate, come the fuck on - the people are sleeping outside in the cold and the wet, if they were professional beggars they wouldn't sleep outside.

Job

Good fucking god...
Are you trolling me..its not your usual style

Gwadien

Good fucking god...

I don't think you understand the concept of facts.

Probably why it's so easy to pull you into radical views.

Job

They are not homeless, they pretend to be and beg al day then return to their benefit paid for accomodation with 200 quid cash in their pocket while having everything paid for by the state.
Its such a cracking earner, I'm surprised everyone isn't doing it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good fucking god...

No, honestly.

Pick 1 out of 2 options.

Do you have a problem with

A. Homeless people that beg...because beg or go hungry.

B. People that pretend to be homeless and beg...because beg or no sky sports HD.

Job

How about we back pedal here and face the facts that I made no comment on wether the council are right in their allegations.
I am merely repeating them.
My point...makes it for the enth time.
Is the reporter was biased..ludicrously biased in his reporting and drew his own conclusion while ridiculing the council without any evidence except his own 3 person questionare.
Besring in mind it is the same as asking three hoodies on street corners if they are selling drugs, then taking their denial as proof that there is no drug dealing in the area.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ok, lets wind it back a bit.

Who have you got a problem with? Please specify.

The homeless.
The people pretending to be homeless
The people reporting on one or the other.

Go.

Job

The people reporting on the story as can be clearly seen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Right. Lets roll it back a little bit (again, sorry)

You are whining on about homeless people (you do not say, people pretending to be homeless) begging. You do not talk about "teh news omg"

You are actually whining about people who have absolutely nothing, having the nerve to beg.

You are an actual idiot.

Job

Sooo
Ive just read the forward to the new Trump book that is lighting up the internet basically says that most of it could well be made up or exaggerated.

Job

Right. Lets roll it back a little bit (again, sorry)

You are whining on about homeless people (you do not say, people pretending to be homeless) begging. You do not talk about "teh news omg"

You are actually whining about people who have absolutely nothing, having the nerve to beg.

You are an actual idiot.
Now you know thats boloks dont you..because you have run out of argument and invented your own conclusuon and attacked me for your utterly evidenceless conclusion.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Now you know thats boloks dont you..because you have run out of argument and invented your own conclusuon and attacked me for your utterly evidenceless conclusion.

Ok then. For clarity.

Do you have a problem with homeless people, or those pretending to be homeless (bearing in mind, your original post was regarding homeless people)

Job

Ok then. For clarity.

Do you have a problem with homeless people, or those pretending to be homeless (bearing in mind, your original post was regarding homeless people)
Id love to answer but it is epically off topic now.
Ok yes I am against people on the dole pretending to be homeless and taking the money from real homeless people.
The professional beggars are the number one reason people dont give.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So, not homeless people then?

Just checking, because you explicitly said you have a problem with homeless people.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sooo
Ive just read the forward to the new Trump book that is lighting up the internet basically says that most of it could well be made up or exaggerated.

Its all fake news and lies, hence the rage and cease and desist orders...

Job

Well.er...yes.
Cease and desist is nearly always for lies.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well.er...yes.
Cease and desist is nearly always for lies.

So all the other stuff that has been published but has not triggered this response has not been lies and fake news?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I cant understand how his 'people' aren't telling him to stop these twitter rants that make him look like a spoiled 10yr old. He has no decorum whatsoever

Job

Its not that he might well be many things we can imagine, its just an entire section of the press is reporting the books relevations as truths while the author himself has written a disclaimer that it might well be all exaggerated gossip.
The Guardian who holds a supposed torch against fake news is basing its entire opinion of Trump on the book, which could be seen as excuse to have a poke at someone who deserves it, but they cant have it both ways.

Job

So, not homeless people then?

Just checking, because you explicitly said you have a problem with homeless people.
Oh really...and could you post that for us all to see..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not that he might well be many things we can imagine, its just an entire section of the press is reporting the books relevations as truths while the author himself has written a disclaimer that it might well be all exaggerated gossip.
The Guardian who holds a supposed torch against fake news is basing its entire opinion of Trump on the book, which could be seen as excuse to have a poke at someone who deserves it, but they cant have it both ways.

Most people thought he was a bellend before the book, now people are just laughing at him. The guy in charge of the most powerful army on the planet and the largest economy and everyone is laughing at him because he is a massive, awkward, orange moron. Its like a black mirror episode.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Problem is that it’s starting to not be funny anymore, hope fully people are beginning to see that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom