United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We have hated jews for a thousand years, they have been widely despised across Europe for millennia.
I would say it's there insular, racist and snobby attitude that causes it.

Job

Well turn off your kneejerk and look it up.

Job

They have been banned from England for hundreds of years, badged up, isolated, blamed for everything over and over again.
But of course hitler is the only jew hater.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
WTF is wrong with you?, no seriously....?

It's his usual tactic of writing that everyone else thinks as he does, only they're not "brave" enough to admit it.

And then quoting a start-class Wikipedia article. lol.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oh for Gods sake, when I say 'we', am I referring to people on the forum or European civilisation?
Take your pick

History of the Jews in England - Wikipedia

Anti-Semitism was a tool of political power more than anything - it was great for any ruler to say in the face of a shit situation 'oh it's the Jews!' because everyone laps it up and then starts killing Jews and the people in power don't get any blame.

IT ALMOST REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING HMMMMMMMMMMMM

russell

FH is my second home
I've been away for a while... how the fuck is Job still around spouting his odious deluded bile?
And STILL using Wikipedia as a reliable source. This saddens me greatly :(

Job

So we're not part of the european civilization just because we post on a forum?

Don't fucking include us in your nazi worldview....
It's his usual tactic of writing that everyone else thinks as he does, only they're not "brave" enough to admit it.

And then quoting a start-class Wikipedia article. lol.
Are you seriously going to question the history of jews in this country as quoted in that article.
Is it totally wrong and we have welcomed them with open arms for a thousand years.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Its the 'we' i take offence to, don't for one minute think that i have the same opinions as you, don't you ever herd me into the same pen as you and your narrow minded bigoted fucked up views of the world

Last edited:

Job

Its not opinion..its the facts of anti jewish feelings across European history.
Because you dont like it, you call it my opinion and distance yourself from it.
No one at any point is saying YOU think like that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So, when speaking about 17th century England, "they" would be the correct use of your native language.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its not opinion..its the facts of anti jewish feelings across European history.
Because you dont like it, you call it my opinion and distance yourself from it.
No one at any point is saying YOU think like that.

anti-Semitism didn't form in a vacuum. Jews were used as a whipping boy by the Catholic church, but they were also important to political elites because they could lend them money (only Jews could lend money at interest, it was forbidden to Catholics), but those self-same political elites were exactly the kind of untrustworthy arseholes you'd expect them to be, so when they didn't want to pay their debts, they'd whip up a little pogrom, kick the Jews out of town (or in the case of well known spendthrift King John, the whole country). So Jews didn't put down roots, kept themselves separate,and their wealth portable, which only reinforced the distrust.

"Anti-jewish feeling" is an outcome of the behaviour of kings and popes, not some intrinsic dislike of Jews.

Job

There is still an enormous amount of anti jewish feelings today...I mean in westerners, obviously the entire muslim world wants them dead...thats a given.
If a war broke out in Europe tomorrow, I'd get the fuck out of there if I was jewish.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I never had any problem with anyone based on religion or race. Just some individuals are pricks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There is still an enormous amount of anti jewish feelings today...I mean in westerners, obviously the entire muslim world wants them dead...thats a given.
If a war broke out in Europe tomorrow, I'd get the fuck out of there if I was jewish.

What on earth are you on about?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
He’s many things but dumb aint it. Underhanded, sneaky, world class troll, rich, incesty towards his daughter, etc (she is unbelivably hot though)

Job

Im still waiting for the middle east to catch alight from Trumps Jerusalem shocker.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Im still waiting for the middle east to catch alight from Trumps Jerusalem shocker.
Not today. He's too busy boasting about the size of his nuclear button to North Korea.

Job

How things have changed, watched the Mona Lewinsky story last night, Clinton very nearly got impeached for lying about a blowjob.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How things have changed, watched the Mona Lewinsky story last night, Clinton very nearly got impeached for lying about a blowjob.

I know.

Isn't it a shame Trump is getting bullied :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom