United States Corrupt Twattery

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Possibly the greatest comment I've ever seen from a world leader - up there with "We will fight them on the beaches" imo - I have a bigger nuclear button than you, and mine works.

What's more, 4 hours after he sent it....

North Korea calls hotline to South in breakthrough - CNN
I.E. North and South Korea realise that the US no longer has a consistent foreign policy and has made itself irrelevant to Asian politics. Which has been bubbling into view for months. Not just because of Trump's penis-envy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's because the North would like to send some athletes to the Olympics (as they do most...every? Olympics/winter Olympics) that happens to be in the South and the only way that will happen is if there is an open channel of discussion.

Trumps latest brain fart has nothing to do with it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I.E. North and South Korea realise that the US no longer has a consistent foreign policy and has made itself irrelevant to Asian politics. Which has been bubbling into view for months. Not just because of Trump's penis-envy.

Yes, totally irrelevant. Hence why Kim Jong went to such great pains to point out he had a nuclear button on his desk with the US's name on it. The US have also persuaded China to exert more pressure on North Korea than they would like, and are proving very useful at sending the locations of oil tankers heading to North Korea to their allies in the South.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Well no one is a bigger penis than Trump.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The problem is that North Korea can be bullied as much as the world wants to - they have no friends and no-one is willing to help them no matter what happens to them.

I'm waiting for it to be considered a success and then applying the same methods to Palestine-Israel and see how the Muslim world unites.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bullied. lol.

Yes, that poor regime, it only wants the best for its people after all.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
How things have changed, watched the Mona Lewinsky story last night, Clinton very nearly got impeached for lying about a blowjob.
Really i wouldnt have known that withput the documentry. Monica btw ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yes, totally irrelevant. Hence why Kim Jong went to such great pains to point out he had a nuclear button on his desk with the US's name on it. The US have also persuaded China to exert more pressure on North Korea than they would like, and are proving very useful at sending the locations of oil tankers heading to North Korea to their allies in the South.
OK. Back to your original point about 4 hours after the tweet North Korea called the South, you've got it back to front:

"Trump was responding to a New Year’s message from Kim that included an offer to talk with his enemy South Korea — a U.S. ally — and a threat that he has a “nuclear button” on his desk and could threaten the United States."

So basically:

Kim: I'm going to speak directly to SK without bothering going through the US and I have a nuclear button.
Trump: MY NUKULER BUTTON IS BIGGAR
Kim: *shrug* *call SK*

Not heard Trump say much about this either:

Russia 'has repeatedly supplied fuel to North Korea in violation of sanctions'

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah yeah..I dont know which is worse..Trumps hairdo or the endless bullshit claims, bigged up cherry picked boloks.
The States are the absolute superpower in the region, they could destroy NK in 20 mins and no one would do fuk all about it.
The endless anti republican tidal wave of purile accusations that never come to anything...everythings a 'disaster' for Trump..he eats burgers in bed..cant read..is mentally unstable...has small hands...is everythingphobic.
Wheres the actual news...every paper on the planet has descended into daily mail territory as soon as he is mentioned.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah yeah..I dont know which is worse..Trumps hairdo or the endless bullshit claims, bigged up cherry picked boloks.
The States are the absolute superpower in the region, they could destroy NK in 20 mins and no one would do fuk all about it.
The endless anti republican tidal wave of purile accusations that never come to anything...everythings a 'disaster' for Trump..he eats burgers in bed..cant read..is mentally unstable...has small hands...is everythingphobic.
Wheres the actual news...every paper on the planet has descended into daily mail territory as soon as he is mentioned.
This is avant garde poetry right? Or some kind of post-structuralist parody maybe?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Will you please learn how to spell swearwords.

"Fuck"

"Bollocks"

Job

Its not about Trump..its the spoonfed bullshit from the media..more than ever reporters are becoming opinionated and blatantly following an agenda in news reports.
Last night on the BBC a reporter is doing a piece on the council wanting to remove professional beggarsfor the Royal wedding.
He read the council report out loud in obvious disbelief..then went on to find 3 women who said it wasnt their choice to be on the streets and used this ludicrously cherry picked example to say that it was quite clearly not true that any homeless are professional beggars.
This was a supposedly unbiased reporting from the BBC which it stands by and then completely ignores.
ITV news has become Fox news, the Blair interview last night could have been from a Tory activist who just sat there and attacked everything Blair said like he felt it was his job to represent the country in unabashed distain.
They went back to the studio to carry on ridiculing him.
WTF...it has become like watching a news parody on the Simpsons thesedays.

Job

They are overused, thats perfectly clear.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's not perfectly clear if you have to read it twice and bring your own grammar.

If you are going to rant then at least do it coherently.

Gwadien

Yes, homelessness has massively increased in recent years because more people wanted to beg professionally.

Yes Job, yes.

Gwadien

Lawyers stop the release of this book which will damage my presidency.

*Failed*

BOOK ISNT TRUE!

Surely the best approach would be to say it's bullshit rather than trying to stop it first.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm wondering if this book will be the thing that pushes him to standing on the lawn of the Whitehouse, in his underpants, shouting at the traffic.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm wondering if this book will be the thing that pushes him to standing on the lawn of the Whitehouse, in his underpants, shouting at the traffic.
Wanking at the geese.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I'd pay cash money to see that.

Job

Yes, homelessness has massively increased in recent years because more people wanted to beg professionally.

Yes Job, yes.
I didnt day he wasnt correct..but he should be unbiased which he quite obviously wasnt

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I didnt day he wasnt correct..but he should be unbiased which he quite obviously wasnt

I would be interested who you would shape the English language to say homelessness is up, without being biased. Either it is up, or it isn't.

Job

No..the question was that many of the homeless people are actually professional beggars...there is a lot of it about, but asking three people who say they are not is hardly evidence that the claim is untrue.
In fact its farcical and it doesnt even need to be said that it has no place in responsible reporting.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Erm.

If they are professional beggars and still homeless then they must be shit at their job.

Job

Well duh..thats the point..they turn up to beg then go home at night.
Because you can make 200 quid a day tax free on top of your benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom