United States Corrupt Twattery

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well duh. Much of it has been public knowledge since before election. Can’t wait to see Flynn Sr and Jnr behind bars.

Also seen that the paradise papers show commerce secretary Wilbur Ross has financial ties to Putin family that he didn’t disclose.

And lots of stuff about Kushner’s ties to Oligarchs.

And dirty Russian money in Brexit campaign.

I could go on...

I can't wait until it all comes crashing down, I really can't.... inb4 trump taking a state visit to Russia and never returning?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I can't wait until it all comes crashing down, I really can't.... inb4 trump taking a state visit to Russia and never returning?

Oh i would so want that to happen. Imagine the reaction if it ends with Trump seeking political asylum in Russia.... xD

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Indy articles on Trump.
He greeted Japan PM without bowing.

Gave a full box of food to Carp.

Called a lunatic by NK.
Not ONE reference to any policy or outcome...just Daily Mail level bullshit every day.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Indy articles on Trump.
He greeted Japan PM without bowing.

Gave a full box of food to Carp.

Called a lunatic by NK.
Not ONE reference to any policy or outcome...just Daily Mail level bullshit every day.

You mean like him asking the Japanese to build cars in America instead of shipping them from Japan, when they already build most of their cars in America, account for 30% of all light vehicles (e.g. cars and pickup trucks) built in the US and barely ship any from Japan? That kind of outcome? I think people are just defaulting to a picture of Trump with "this man is a fuckwit" written on the front at this point. It saves time. I don't know who's briefing him, or if he's just ignoring the briefings and winging it, but fucking hell, some basic understanding of...anything, would be nice.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
A copyright lawyer goes over the indictment, keep in mind he is a copyright lawyer.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yes because at this point why would we trust what EITHER of them are claiming? xD

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I read about it in the British press.

They didn't ask me to "donate" though.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You wont hear about this in most of the British press, because it doesnt fit their agenda if depicting a weak America under Trump, all youll read about is someone said someone was fat.
What 3 US Supercarriers in the Asia-Pacific Means for North Korea

And putting an American fleet near NK makes America strong/good?

Does that mean that Adolf Hitler was a strong/good leader?

Fuck me. So many people are begging for a major war, I really hope it becomes global so Western people living in their cushy countries with their nice homes understand what they're asking for

You are a pretty poor leader if you have to use your army to back up your diplomacy.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And putting an American fleet near NK makes America strong/good?

You are aware that there is always a fleet presence in that area - 7th Fleet station out of Yokosuka, Japan? Likewise the 5th Fleet always in the Gulf based out of Manama Bahrain.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You are aware that there is always a fleet presence in that area - 7th Fleet station out of Yokosuka, Japan? Likewise the 5th Fleet always in the Gulf based out of Manama Bahrain.

ofc he is, he has absolutely no point to make, in response to Job's post that has no point to make about a story that has no point to make.

But, he managed to twist it round to ask about Hitler, much success.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He means american indians... It's the keystone pipeline.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He means american indians... It's the keystone pipeline.

I didn't even know it happened to be honest.

Hardly front page news.

Suppose it's because it might upset the flow of money.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Locals : "Dont build the pipeline if it leaks it will destroy everything and contaminate our water"

Company : "it wont leak we are building it"

Locals : "its leaked and is destroying everything and contaminating our water"

Trump / GOP : " fake news! Dont drink the coolaid! Its Obamas fault!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom