Trump defeated by wind

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's not in my league.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rocked up to a gas station in Boulder City on my way to a campsite near Hoover Dam last night. A quite attractive lady and her husband randomly collared me on my way in to pay and told me that Obama was going to declare martal law.

I laughed out of surprise and then asked 'why? What for?' - at which point she glared at me with a hatred so strong that I thought she'd happily shoot me.

Needless to say, no answer was forthcoming. Reason isn't big around here.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Rocked up to a gas station in Boulder City on my way to a campsite near Hoover Dam last night. A quite attractive lady and her husband randomly collared me on my way in to pay and told me that Obama was going to declare martal law.

I laughed out of surprise and then asked 'why? What for?' - at which point she glared at me with a hatred so strong that I thought she'd happily shoot me.

Needless to say, no answer was forthcoming. Reason isn't big around here.
Ironic that the Hoover Dam was constructed by a high-tax, high-spend Republican President :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Continuing my tour of hicksville, this place is rrrrubbish!
DSC_0337.JPG
I'm glad to report that it's only the obviously thick and/or blatantly racist that support Trump :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You need some lessons on basic rules of photography :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's duck-egg blue. mine is the same colour. it's awesome. you know nothing, Raven :-P

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You need some lessons on basic rules of photography :)
Probably. But I don't need lessons on awseome places to go.

I'm currently in Sedona. Look it up and add 'mtb' to the search term ;)

Edit: But yeah, basic photography tips would always be welcome. Bear in mind: phone :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Probably. But I don't need lessons on awseome places to go.

I'm currently in Sedona. Look it up and add 'mtb' to the search term ;)

Edit: But yeah, basic photography tips would always be welcome. Bear in mind: phone :)

You left steam on, noob.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm glad to report that it's only the obviously thick and/or blatantly racist that support Trump :)
Unfortunately, once you get 100 miles in from the coast, you get more and more of both.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lymie leftie in bandit country, won't go well

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lymie leftie in bandit country, won't go well
You'd be surprised. Open my mouth and the 'women' jump at the idea that someone outside their gene pool is near them.

Doesn't make what I said about retards and racists any less true. And, frankly, despite there being a fuckload of them, they're outnumbered.

I know in your fantasies a warmongering retard like Trump would get elected but it just ain't gonna happen, despite a very vocal minority.

Tbh, Hilary is worry enough :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
How's it going Scouse? How are the mental masses of murica?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How's it going Scouse? How are the mental masses of murica?
Having a ball m8. Shagged tho. Doing highline in Sedona tomorrow morning then I'm gonna take a few days off the bike.

Used the tent+bag a couple of times (it got down to one degree at the Grand Canyon but it was totally fine).

LOTS of hotties in LA ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Highline! Enjoy :D
I'm literally the *only* guy out here on a hardtail. Everyone who I pass screams 'gnarly dude!' or somesuch, little do they know how fucked I am.

To a man they've advised me to rent a long-travel full-susser for highline as, apparently, if you get it wrong you die.

I guess tomorrow I find out if all Americans are pussies or whether I'm a vegetable-in-waiting :(

Just finished a massive beef chimichanga tho. And now for bed :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bernieis the most acceptable from a uk politics pov. The trump cruz are just way out there. Even tho half my wifes family seem to approve. White trailer trash. But hillary is a better vote than them. Not bern obviously . If its not bernie then vote hillary as its better than the other side by miles.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Will Bernie be able to get anything done though? His agenda is more radical than Obama's and we know hostile congress have been with him. Of course Bernie isn't black...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He could get about as much done as Corbyn gets done in opposition.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm not saying Bernie could get anything done, I was just impressed in the manner which he answered a potentially dividing question.

It unites not-extreme 'religious' voters into one principle, rather than going CHRISTIANITY>WORLD - Or rather Judaism, in his case.

Interestingly enough, there never has been a Jewish President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom