Trump defeated by wind

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I didn't actually say I did...but yes I do, so do most people, regardless of how adorable we find Graham Norton, you will NEVER see him in a clinch with his boyfriend, because it would damage his public persona...male on male kissing is probably the last great taboo for tv, they would rather show someone being decapitated with a chainsaw.
Ridicule me all you like, but take a minute to think about the homophobia everywhere.

I have. Sat in front of me at a cinema premiere (Waking Ned if memory serves), and when he wasn't snuggling the fucker wouldn't shut up all the way through the film.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're just an old scouse dinosaur who's time is nearly over m8.

I see what you feel a lot in your neck of the woods @Job, amongst the poorer lot at least, but very rarely elsewhere.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh the poorer jibe eh, the thick unwashed...utter bollocks, if anything it is stronger amongst the middle classes, they are the people most likely to start a conversation with me about their intolerance of lgbt.
The main reason scouse that you live in this bubble is because you are probably known as someone with strong feelings about it and people tend to keep things to themselves , or temper their opinion around you.
The hilarious thing is that I'm very tolerant of lgbt, I'm the one who treat them as ordinary people, my uncles brother in law is now a woman, I was the only one who talked to her at his 60th.
I am merely reporting the truth, it was there for me to see...what are you talking to 'that' for.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Amazing how you seem to have regular conversations with people about islam, gays, etc. It's almost as though your bigotry follows you around. I wonder why.

Job

Because its the number one topic of conversation...you know immigration..human rights...the referendum...heard of it?
ss-160614-tip-mbe-353p-7_6623358d9094a51c74db4537aa3b98f1.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Because its the number one topic of conversation...you know immigration..human rights...the referendum...heard of it?

Missed the point spectacularly, again.

Job

How have I missed the point exactly, was it cryptic or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom