Trump defeated by wind

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm not saying Bernie could get anything done, I was just impressed in the manner which he answered a potentially dividing question.

It unites not-extreme 'religious' voters into one principle, rather than going CHRISTIANITY>WORLD - Or rather Judaism, in his case.

Interestingly enough, there never has been a Jewish President.

I like him and for some odd reason I also quite like Corbyn, I think their hearts are 100% there...I just struggle with some of the details. I wish more politicians were like them, in it to make a change rather than accrue power.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I like him and for some odd reason I also quite like Corbyn, I think their hearts are 100% there...I just struggle with some of the details. I wish more politicians were like them, in it to make a change rather than accrue power.

I've got a lot more time for Bernie than Corbyn; Bernie is only really suggesting things that most of Europe takes for granted (and he'd still be at best "centrist" compared to most Europeans), whereas Corbyn is just stuck in the 1970s; I think it was his gibberish about building Trident without missiles to keep people is work that finished off my last ounce of good will for him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think Corbyn needs a bit of a hug sometimes. Quite a lot of what he says makes sense but when it comes to the important stuff he might need his hand holding a little.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Trump has 50% of the votes allready, if they try to take it off him, there will be a riot.

Job

Perfect timing, almost too perfect.
That's Brexit nailed as well.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Perfect timing, almost too perfect.
That's Brexit nailed as well.

If it happened in the uk I'd say so, but I'm not too sure - we had brussels and paris already.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
His Dad says he wasn't actually religious and his ex-wife is saying that he was pretty unhinged.

So if a non-Muslim person committed a terrorist attack and said the Pixies told me to. Would the Pixies be blamed? I mean, ISIS are claiming responsibility - of course they are, but is this a man brainwashed? (more so than other Terrorists) If he was seriously that mentally unwell then surely the State should have recognised it as some point.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The facts don't seem to be a consideration for Drumf and his army of intellectual heavy weights.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If he was seriously that mentally unwell then surely the State should have recognised it as some point.
Not in the states.

It was the thing that disgusted me most out there - people clearly and obviously in need of real help - utterly discarded.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not in the states.

It was the thing that disgusted me most out there - people clearly and obviously in need of real help - utterly discarded.

I dunno. After watching a Louis Theroux documentary (so I'm now an expert) people were getting off death sentences due to insanity and getting out after a few years.

Job

I appreciate open mindedness, but really, whos fooling who here.
You can pave the way to hell with good intentions and Trump is tapping into the increasingly widespread tiredness that people are feeling about ignoring the obvious...he shouted god is great as he fired...that is Islamic extremism in as much as if it looks like a duck etc.
Was it planned by Isis high command..probably not, but it will be praised as such by many muslims.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
A mentally unstable person could shout about wanting to fuck sponge cakes and mean it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Was it planned by Isis high command..probably not, but it will be praised as such by many muslims.
Haven't we been through this already? ISIS is not the same as the majority of Islam. Just like that retrad Texan governor is not all of Christianity. It's really not hard to comprehend.

Job

Isis is true Islam, muslims who dont wage war on the west are called moderates.
The vast majority of muslims will have quietly agreed with shooting gay people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think you will find that if all Muslims (however many billion of them) were like ISIS we would be fucked. As it stands we aren't...mostly because its only a tiny minority.

Yes, plenty of them have some good old fashioned backwards views but then so do most Christians. It doesn't mean they are going to kill you.

Job

You just completely agreed with what I posted

ECA

I am a FH squatter
His Dad says he wasn't actually religious and his ex-wife is saying that he was pretty unhinged.

So if a non-Muslim person committed a terrorist attack and said the Pixies told me to. Would the Pixies be blamed? I mean, ISIS are claiming responsibility - of course they are, but is this a man brainwashed? (more so than other Terrorists) If he was seriously that mentally unwell then surely the State should have recognised it as some point.

What about the parts where he phoned 911 and said he was comitting the attack for isis and was shouting alluh akbar during the attack.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think you will find that if all Muslims (however many billion of them) were like ISIS we would be fucked. As it stands we aren't...mostly because its only a tiny minority.

Yes, plenty of them have some good old fashioned backwards views but then so do most Christians. It doesn't mean they are going to kill you.

Job

A tiny minority of 70-300 million who would support Isis aims...even if that estimation was 100X too large, it is terrifying.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yet, when was the last time you felt personally threatened by them?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I don't put this down to the Snackbars, more 'murica and it's gun laws. I still despise Islam, but it baffles me that Trump's solution is a 'ban on them'. Oh the ironing.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yet, when was the last time you felt personally threatened by them?

Prior to this weekend, when do you think the people attending Pulse felt under threat by Muslim extremists?

Job

The main thing we can draw from this is that tyrannical racism laws have produced a society where a muslim in the work place can endlessly rant about killing niggers ,gays and jews, but no one reports it till he has murdered 50 people, he beats up his wife, is known to the FBI and was free to own weapons.
This is just handing it on a plate to Trump.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Prior to this weekend, when do you think the people attending Pulse felt under threat by Muslim extremists?

He wasn't a Muslim extremist. He was a mental case that would have done it anyway.

He didn't actually practice Islam before hand.

You might as well blame any of the other shootings on whatever religion the people who carried them out, loosely related to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom