Trump defeated by wind

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
how many of them believe in honour killings, murdering gays, extremism etc.
You've answered your own question in your post G old bean.

How many humans in the UK believed in that sort of shit not that long ago. I mean, our government chemically castrated and drove a man directly involved in saving our country in WWI to suicide - for being gay.

If UK.gov was in living memory involved in that sort of stuff - what do you think the actual population was thinking and doing?

So what if muslims are backwards? Humans are backwards. And the way to fix that is guided cultural assimilation over time - a process that is messy and awkward but proven to get results. As most of our natively born but culturally immigrant population shows quite nicely.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You cannot beat an ideology that believes in an absolute entity that is above all law
We have.

We live in the first post-christian country. And it happened really really quickly. 2000 years of well-funded, well-organised, legally-protected institutionalised twaddle down the pan in the space of a few decades.

Religion isn't all that. Including Islam. Bring 'em over in their masses. Their kids'll soon realise that what we've got is better than what they dream of and ditch the old ways. As third generation muslims keep showing us.

Virgins are shit in bed anyway. I'd take one hot slut over 99 birds who'll lie back and take it any day :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Where's the christian equivalent of the Bataclan attack, The brussels attack or this weekends attack?

That's kind of the point.
All it takes is a few who truly believe the rhetoric of the hate preachers, and we get this result.

I don't blame Islam itself, I blame Saudi Arabia for funding these Wahabbist nutjobs, and our government for allowing them to fund them here.

All over the place, just mainly in brown places where we don't care:
Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the US there was a fundie who killed 3 and injured 9 people at an abortion clinic only a few months ago, and plenty of other examples.

The difference is that we're not bombing the shit out of Christians and invading their countries every few years.

Now, as it happens it may turn out that being a repressed gay man might be a bigger motive than made-up-on-the-spot radicalism.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So the guy that killed all the gays is being reported as being secretly gay? If that's true, then being gay has nothing to do with this?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Probably got spurned and being a complete mental case decided to machine gun everyone.

DaGaffer

So the guy that killed all the gays is being reported as being secretly gay? If that's true, then being gay has nothing to do with this?

Course it does. Self-hatred for failing to conform to cultural norms (both Islamic AND American) innit?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He was casing the joint obviously and justifying his own hatred by watching them do gay.

So funny to watch the world fawning over the gay community...then they show two gay guys hugging each other, and you know 3/4s of the population is thinking...faggots.

Job

Facebook....last update by job...2008.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job you know when you throw around your '3/4' of the population statistics (as you regularly do) are you 99/100 a part of those statistics, because if you are, 9999/10000 of people think you're a cunt.

I've come to the conclusion that you're just a troll, but I think you're so thick you don't even realise you are.

DaGaffer

He was casing the joint obviously and justifying his own hatred by watching them do gay.

So funny to watch the world fawning over the gay community...then they show two gay guys hugging each other, and you know 3/4s of the population is thinking...faggots.

He was casing the joint when he was on Grindr was he? Skillz.

Job

@Job you know when you throw around your '3/4' of the population statistics (as you regularly do) are you 99/100 a part of those statistics, because if you are, 9999/10000 of people think you're a cunt.

I've come to the conclusion that you're just a troll, but I think you're so thick you don't even realise you are.
Oh for gods sake, who do you hang around with, the shirtlifters appreciation society?
In spite of the popular belief and tactical polling replies, most people don't like to see two men showing sexual affection to each other, and I would include nearly everyone on this forum...who will reply denying such gayracist views...but they know it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
most people don't like to see two men showing sexual affection to each other

I'm not fond of watching excessive PDA from anyone. I don't like watching men kiss because I'm not gay, it's got nothing to do with being against gays.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
People are free to dispute or agree with your views, but they don't. Why can't you accept that the vast majority of people aren't backward old bitter men?

Job

Look into your soul oh little one...feel the rage, don't hide it or it will consume you.

DaGaffer

Oh for gods sake, who do you hang around with, the shirtlifters appreciation society?
In spite of the popular belief and tactical polling replies, most people don't like to see two men showing sexual affection to each other, and I would include nearly everyone on this forum...who will reply denying such gayracist views...but they know it.

Couldn't care less personally. Only time I've ever found teh gays a bit beyond the pale is their keenness for using nightclub bogs for shagging each other. I was in a club in Australia once (a "straight" club) and every trap was occupied. Not nice.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
most people don't like to see two men showing sexual affection to each other
True, but as @Big G says - I really hate watching hetero couples going at it too.

On the other hand, I don't mind seeing hetero couples peck each other on the cheek. And I don't feel anything if gay men do it either.

I felt like you when I was 15 @Job. But I grew up and genuinely don't feel that way anymore.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wow. @Job , what is it with homo's kissing that makes you uncomfortable? Take some time to figure that out, try reflecting..

I do feel like a cunt myself when going at it in public when on a date. But what the hell..

Job

I didn't actually say I did...but yes I do, so do most people, regardless of how adorable we find Graham Norton, you will NEVER see him in a clinch with his boyfriend, because it would damage his public persona...male on male kissing is probably the last great taboo for tv, they would rather show someone being decapitated with a chainsaw.
Ridicule me all you like, but take a minute to think about the homophobia everywhere.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When you take a minute to think about how homophobia is retreating everywhere, that LGBT people are more and more welcome and less and less discriminated against I'll think about it @Job.

And I'll think about the fact that you hate that fact - that cast-iron fact - and smile wryly at the pain the old-fashioned and outmoded feel about that.

Your pain, Job.

And then I'll laugh out loud about how your homophobia brings you closer to the muslims you hate :)

Job

When you take a minute to think about how homophobia is retreating everywhere, that LGBT people are more and more welcome and less and less discriminated against I'll think about it @Job.

And I'll think about the fact that you hate that fact - that cast-iron fact - and smile wryly at the pain the old-fashioned and outmoded feel about that.

Your pain, Job.

And then I'll laugh out loud about how your homophobia brings you closer to the muslims you hate :)
It isnt retreating, we are just told to tolerate by fear of homophobic!!!
And yes I appreciate the ultra conservatism of muslims and sharia law, but obviously its wandered into ridiculous and inherently unfair to women, but just because there are good laws protecting people who are different, doesn't equate to people being ok with it, the we love everybody people are the minority, the fawning over lgbt community is driven by wanting to be seen to say the right things, it does not represent most peopes true feelings, and that is a situation waiting for a backlash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom