Stolen car to look out for.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
A friend on a Lotus Forum had his house broken into on Thursday afternoon. The thieving scumfucks stole his xbox and the keys to his Elise, and then drove off in the car.

The car is very distinctive, it's a Gold S2 Lotus Elise, there are probably less than 10 of these in existence, (maybe as few as 2). The reg starts SN53.

It went missing from the Croydon area, so if you could keep a look out and send me a pm if you spot it, it would be very much appreciated.

Incidentally, another member of that forum is a Chief Inspector in traffic of Hampshire and doesn't think an Elise has ever been stolen from that county. Imprezas, and RS4's and 6's don't last 5 minutes, although for some reason, this last week, it's only been Land Rovers going missing.

Chilly

Balls of steel
On the upside, hel get busted the moment he drives in public.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
This is the only way to steal modern cars now so don't leave your keys or spare keys anyway on display. My keys are always in my trouser pocket whether I'm wearing them or not.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I always leave my keys in plain view for a burglar. Not that I have a nickable car right now but I'd rather people found them and cleared off quickly, than ransacking the house or waking me up with a bat.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've seen two cases where on a car club forum a car has been stolen and recovered within 24hours due to eagle eyed forum members in the area, resulting in video and hilarious arrests ( eg forum member parking truck across driveway of stolen car /etc ).

( maybe even a link on here to one of them ? ).

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
A friend on a Lotus Forum had his house broken into on Thursday afternoon. The thieving scumfucks stole his xbox and the keys to his Elise, and then drove off in the car.

The car is very distinctive, it's a Gold S2 Lotus Elise, there are probably less than 10 of these in existence, (maybe as few as 2). The reg starts SN53.

It went missing from the Croydon area, so if you could keep a look out and send me a pm if you spot it, it would be very much appreciated.

Incidentally, another member of that forum is a Chief Inspector in traffic of Hampshire and doesn't think an Elise has ever been stolen from that county. Imprezas, and RS4's and 6's don't last 5 minutes, although for some reason, this last week, it's only been Land Rovers going missing.

Sorry to hear this, hope he gets it back. Has he alerted the members of Pistonheads? There's bloody loads of them, try PistonHeads.com :: Speed Matters

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Funnily enough when i owned Trem's impreza the insurance guys insisted it had a tracker, if it got nicked it's easily traceable, ain't hindsight great :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Funnily enough when i owned Trem's impreza the insurance guys insisted it had a tracker, if it got nicked it's easily traceable, ain't hindsight great :)

should be a law to have those things. they aint THAT expensive, in comparison to what you risk losing, to not have.

and while were at it, with a remote warning signal to both the coppers and the insurance company that goes off when its removed. that would probably piss off those that like to sink their cars and then report it stolen ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom