DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I love it when G gets angry it turns me on.

I imagine he whips on his kilt with his broadsword and shows Gaffer his arse.

He throws his toys out the pram when he doesn't have an argument and he knows it. Bet there's lots of slammed doors in the G household.

DaGaffer

Nuclear weapons have kept peace in Europe since the war, not the EU.
The EU is heading us to war by trying to rid itself of nationalism, this migrant influx is just the latest attempt.
The idiotic cure is going to kill the patient.

So all those places outside the EU that have had wars since 1945 are a special place where nukes don't work then?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect the cold war and other external threats have done more to stop another European war than the formation of the EU.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Saying Europe stopped us going to war within western Europe is pretty laughable.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
For the love of anal fuck, let me spell it out for your irritatingly pedantic ass, I said "it *should help*", I didn't say "IT CATEGORICALLY HELPS YOU MAKE AN ABSOLUTE CONCRETE DECISION, IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE AND YEARS OF EU FINANCIAL RECORDS". I was merely trying to get a different angle into the thread which had become a bit of a "Scouse v Raven" fest, nothing more. Instead of being fucking annoying as per, let it fucking go?

I love you BigG

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Aaaaaand, netflix and chill?

Then vote "stay" :)

And vote to keep pouring £11 billion a year into a failing, bureaucratic undemocratic institution that haven't had their accounts audited in 12 years?

Whilst at the same time restricting our ability to set up trade agreements with the much bigger markets in the rest of the world?

Sounds great!

DaGaffer

And vote to keep pouring £11 billion a year into a failing, bureaucratic undemocratic institution that haven't had their accounts audited in 12 years?

Whilst at the same time restricting our ability to set up trade agreements with the much bigger markets in the rest of the world?

Sounds great!

Well HMGov would certainly get a lot of practice, including renegotiating the 38 EU deal they already share and of course a big fuckoff negotiation with the EU itself. Then they can start up on the 8 major agreements the EU is still negotiating. Going to be a lot of trade negotiator jobs going if nothing else.

Then, pop quiz everyone, what's the betting UK Gov would negotiate something even more awful than TTIP for the British people?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Then, pop quiz everyone, what's the betting UK Gov would negotiate something even more awful than TTIP for the British people?
I'd bet they'd just reintroduce de-facto slavery, rather than beating around the bush like they are doing now...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'd bet they'd just reintroduce de-facto slavery, rather than beating around the bush like they are doing now...

Yeah, i can see that working out. One generation slaving for the next generation to come. You guys need to rebuild your shithole apartments in various cities.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, we just build shithole estates now, every house identical. Identical VW passat on every drive.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Question is, will there still be a Europe to leave in June?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Leave Europe , send all brown people home and open Britain as the last white country museum....earn billions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Border checks between European countries would be a travesty.

Europe's going backwards and that's to all our shame.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I,ll rhyme it with ,unelected EU leader Merkel is to blame.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In the office this morning were 4 of us, I said "Who is voting to leave the EU?", the other 3 all shouted "Me". Fantastic to hear :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I really wonder how it's going to go.

Quebec has held two independence referendums and voted to stay with canada both times, scotland voted to stay, etc.
This feels a bit different though - I don't think people get as passionate or as fearful and I think we could see a more complacent stay campaign.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't see how leaving is beneficial to the economy in any way. Does Britain still even make anything to export? They'll be reliant on services, and most of the banking will probably up sticks and move to Frankfurt or Paris or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom