Sidi Raid- Saturday 6th September :)

A

**Aligro**

Sticky please

Saturday 1pm English (BST) time / 2pm cet time

For those who cba to read because you think it's all the same, there are some different rules in here

Hosted by me, Aligro.

Now after a break of about 5 weeks i have finally found the time to hold another Caer Sidi raid, my last raid i was very pleased with, i hope that this raid will please me the same or even more.

Now, i have not asked Falcor's "permission" to hold this raid, I believe he has no right to be able to make people have to ask him if they want to do a raid.

First off... i would like to state the major differences between mine and Falcor's rules,

1. There is no RR5+ only rule bollox
2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for weapons
3. There is no preclaiming

Standard raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and more is afkness is persistant
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory
-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.
-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts
-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL NOW LEAVING CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 45
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50
If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI
-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons, this is because it is petti and pointless... the .3 of extra dps is equal to the amount of DPS lost when you lose 1% condition on a masterpiece weapon. How many of you can honestly say you run around with a 100% condition sword all of the time, i doubt there is many. Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon, i highly doubt that this would effect the damage output significantly enough to justify that RR4 or below who help kill apocalypse can't have the weapon.

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR OR AT APOCALYPSE

I hope everyone will have a good raid and that there will be lots of rewards for your efforts to go around.

Thanks, Aligro

O

old.shotgunstow

I thought so. :p

I might even bother to come! :p

S

Sibanac

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.

good call !

I'll try to be there

H

Herbal Remedy

Might have joined apart from this bollocks

Originally posted by **Aligro**

Hosted by me, Aligro.

2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for weapons

-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48

oh and the fact that your raids are slow as hell your an annoying twat and id rather boils my nuts in acid than join one of your 7 hours to not even kill apocs raids

btw

Twat :great:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Sad, looks like Fagane and Skile might win after all :(
Fagane, Skile, and Aligro, lets screw over Albion once more!
Regards, Glottis

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

Fagane, Skile, and Aligro and the other ~67% that said no to the RR5 rule

A

alithiel50

Just because you're pandering to the *apparent* public opinion (ie largely the opinion of the more vocal whiners among the community) doesn't mean your raids are going to be any less shambolic and poorly organised/executed than they have been in the past... :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Regards, Glottis

I didn't realise there were only three people in Albion... amazing that.

Competition is a good thing :) Whether people go for Falcor's proven speedy-raids or for Aligro's less harsh lotto rules we'll see :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Sibanac
Fagane, Skile, and Aligro and the other ~67% that said no to the RR5 rule
i dont totally agree on rr5+ but aligroes 45+ lotto is teh ghey if u bring a lvl 45 chars its for the xp not for drops imho, anything else is just pure bullshit

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
i dont totally agree on rr5+ but aligroes 45+ lotto is teh ghey if u bring a lvl 45 chars its for the xp not for drops imho, anything else is just pure bullshit

yes i think 45 is a bit low, but its only for armor and jewels and respec stones.
So i guess most people wont use their sidi armour (except breast piece) till they have a near complete set anyway and the adjustments are made in the patch. And we all know it takes some time to get a few parts so they might awsell have a start in saving up. They did afterall help kill the mobs

S

skile

You have aprox 70% of the people here on BW supporting your rules. I'll come and I hope it will be a good turnout.

Finally the raids are made for ablion as a whole again.

H

Herbal Remedy

yes i think 45 is a bit low, but its only for armor and jewels and respec stones.
So i guess most people wont use their sidi armour (except breast piece) till they have a near complete set anyway and the adjustments are made in the patch. And we all know it takes some time to get a few parts so they might awsell have a start in saving up. They did afterall help kill the mobs

Why should lvl 45s get drops when theyll sit in vault for 5 lvls? They earn uber xp that should be enough lvl 50s dont get xp and turn up for drops only. Imho u cant have both great xp and chance of drops its unfair to those lvl 50s who come for the drops or soon u have everyone bringing there lvl 45 chars for xp and raid fails because a lvl 45 cant hit a lvl 65+ mob for shit resist misses etc

S

skile

Regards, Glottis

Screw albion over. U mean screw the "albion" the minority whom voted for rr5+ rules. Nah, this is for ablion. 70% behind the no rr5+ rule. I'd like lotto to be limited to 50, but heck, nothing is perfect :p.

But it's way better than the "Falcor-rules".

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by skile
You have aprox 70% of the people here on BW supporting your rules. I'll come and I hope it will be a good turnout.

Finally the raids are made for ablion as a whole again.
no 70% of albion disagreed with a rule falcor was thinking of adding u being the twat u are jumped down his throat and more or less accused him of being a dictator

You dont run your own raids cba to put the hard work or time in but your the 1st to critise other peoples hard work n effort

thats makes you

This weeks number 1 tard

grats:rolleyes:

S

Sibanac

Why should lvl 45s get drops when theyll sit in vault for 5 lvls? They earn uber xp that should be enough lvl 50s dont get xp and turn up for drops only. Imho u cant have both great xp and chance of drops its unfair to those lvl 50s who come for the drops or soon u have everyone bringing there lvl 45 chars for xp and raid fails because a lvl 45 cant hit a lvl 65+ mob for shit resist misses etc

that is a valid point, ofcourse there are cases where a lvl 45 is better then a lvl 50 on these raids. i mean right about any lvl 45 support class is better then a lvl 50 cabby on these raids.

C

~Clarky~

no 70% of albion disagreed with a rule falcor was thinking of adding u being the twat u are jumped down his throat and more or less accused him of being a dictator

You dont run your own raids cba to put the hard work or time in but your the 1st to critise other peoples hard work n effort

thats makes you

This weeks number 1 tard

*puts on Darth Vader voice*

<The eliteism is strong in this one>

T

Tilda

that is a valid point, ofcourse there are cases where a lvl 45 is better then a lvl 50 on these raids. i mean right about any lvl 45 support class is better then a lvl 50 cabby on these raids.

acctually thats not true.
Cabby adds 2 melee'ers to the table when on harder mobs
a lvl 45 support class only adds 1.

D

doneagle

Alligro,

Am i correct in assuming ( based on the above rulez ) that when i bring my 47 cleric, i can't lotto for my 50 infi?

Expect me and some B&Q's to be there mate but probably with infi in stead of cleric if the above rule stands.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Tilda
acctually thats not true.
Cabby adds 2 melee'ers to the table when on harder mobs
a lvl 45 support class only adds 1.

unless that 45 support is a theurg then he adds 5 meleers and pbt,
or a cleric then he heals and buffs
or a necro pow xfers
or a mincer for ps / abla
or a sorc for cracks
or a pally for rezz(if it turns real ugly), guard and end chant
or an earth wizzy (gt will hit) + eb + dmg shield.

I am gonne go cry now and wonder why i ever leveled a cabby

S

sugah

Originally posted by doneagle
Alligro,

Am i correct in assuming ( based on the above rulez ) that when i bring my 47 cleric, i can't lotto for my 50 infi?

Expect me and some B&Q's to be there mate but probably with infi in stead of cleric if the above rule stands.

-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....

Reading before posting probably helps.

D

doneagle

Originally posted by sugah
Reading before posting probably helps.

you skipped this part sugah :

-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 50
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 45

now say : "i'm sorry"

F

Flimgoblin

hrm that's a bit confusing aligro :) might wanna clear that up - they kinda contradict each other.

I'd say allow any 45+ group friendly class to lotto for any 45+ alt :) (just as long as it's specified before the raid)

D

doneagle

I think alligro meant :

-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 45
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50

and it's probably a typo...

S

skile

thats makes you

This weeks number 1 tard

No the rule was and is there and it was used last raid. And it will be used this saturday (according to falcor).

Users who are viewing this thread