Sidi Raid on for Saturday 27th September, 1pm UK time at Gwyn

F

Falcor

lol and the flames and whines begin once more, u guys learnt nothing?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Falcor
lol and the flames and whines begin once more, u guys learnt nothing?

we've learnt to ignore the people asking for stupid rules ;)

K

kestral

Catalina,

I plan to attend, am sending Kestrel to the jump off point now in fact. I have to leave at 6pm on the dot, unfortunately, and would like to ask that any drops I am eligible to lotto for up to that point, be tryed for by Kagato.

Thank you a lot for both this and for running the raid tomorrow.

D

Draylor

You must be mad offering to lead these after seeing what a ungrateful bunch tends to turn up, usually completely incapable of following the simplest of instructions.

Still - good luck - youll probably need it ;)

C

catalina

All will be explained nice and early in the cg, and repeated again just before we set off for Sidi. On the respec stones side it will be done in much the same way Falcor did them since i feel it's the fairest way.

If u NEED a respec stone you must sayso before we enter Sidi, if we don't have enough stones to cover the ppl who want them then they will lotto for them. If we have plenty of stones then the remaining stones will be lotto'd after all other drops. If you get a stone u cannot roll for any other drop.

Q

qyrf

catalina for president!!

looking forward to a smooth and cool raid :)

P

PainLady

Originally posted by Pin
as a crafter, it pains me every time a non-RR5, non-50 character asks to buy a 16.5dps weapon from me, as he cannot get full use out of it :(

What Pin said .... crafters should not make 16.5 dps weps for non-50 non RR5 if they can't lotto for Apoc weps.

J

jua-

i dont think i flamed anyone, i am just thinking of the others except me. From lvl 48 to rr5 is a long way... not everyone playing this game is a powergamer why taking something that you canot use it fully until then after some months? I dont think there is a reason for these guys to be in a hurry they ll have plenty of chancess later on.. Personally i know a guy that won a bane from a sidi raid, but at lvl 50 rr2 he got bored of his char and left the game. He hadnt even made a new sc tempalte just for that... I am sure some ppl would appreciate that sword more than he did and thats how i think the lotoing shoold work.. anyway its your call.
ps i am taking part for respec stones only

P

PainLady

Originally posted by jua-
i dont think i flamed anyone, i am just thinking of the others except me. From lvl 48 to rr5 is a long way... not everyone playing this game is a powergamer why taking something that you canot use it fully until then after some months? I dont think there is a reason for these guys to be in a hurry they ll have plenty of chancess later on.. Personally i know a guy that won a bane from a sidi raid, but at lvl 50 rr2 he got bored of his char and left the game. He hadnt even made a new sc tempalte just for that... I am sure some ppl would appreciate that sword more than he did and thats how i think the lotoing shoold work.. anyway its your call.
ps i am taking part for respec stones only

U need to be exactly rr5 to lotto for respec stone :D :D :D

J

jua-

hehe actually i have gonne up some realm ranks so i need to lower my envenom and my stealth.. is that bad ? :p

P

[PS]Venom

Died at apoc, good raid though. He got down to 1/5 health and then we ran out of power :(

Good job leading the raid though! :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

Keogh

Aye good raid. Shame Apoc had to get some mates to help him the wimp.

D

Dardamein

Nice four hour raid until Apoc.

My uncle Wilfrid wish to extend his thanks to Emelia and Fingoniel for great work! Not seen him this happy since my lil brother was born.

S

syri

a very nice raid, went very smooth, and quick :great:

D

Deletium

Pin... u want a rr3 to buy a weapon with fewer imbue points on it ? then they have to redo their sc'set when they reach rr5 ?

makes no sense to me..

P

Pin

Originally posted by Deletium
Pin... u want a rr3 to buy a weapon with fewer imbue points on it ? then they have to redo their sc'set when they reach rr5 ?

makes no sense to me..

:rolleyes:

It was sarcasm poking at the stupidity and elitism of some idiots in this community.

K

Keogh

Trouble is Pin your sarcasm was too subtle. There's no tone of voice included with text :D

C

corentmm

Well at least no one confused it with irony for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom