Sidi Raid on for Saturday 27th September, 1pm UK time at Gwyn

C

catalina

Since there's still a demand for open-invite raids i'll take on this Saturday and we'll see how my nerve holds up to the folks who can't follow simple instructions :p

Rules are pretty much the same as usual Saturday raids so i won't bother to cut and paste them, but here's a brief summary:

Lotto will be 48+
If you need to AFK for whatever reason, say in /c the reason and for how long u will be gone
On entering Sidi, all group leaders should /auto o
Anyone bringing ANY lvl50 char can choose to lotto for a 48+ alt instead (so bring your most usefull char)

I will start the cg early so that folks can ask any questions before we get started.

Spread the word and hope to see an Apoc killing turnout ;)

O

old.Zeikerd

I'll help you with the stuff. Keeping lists for alts, holding drops, etc etc. Oke?

C

catalina

It's not a problem m8, i already have a guildie to help with the loot monkey job and i like to keep the alts lists so that i can post who got what drops (and who there alt is if applicable).

Thx for the offer though ;)

I'm not new to leading Sidi raids and so far haven't had a failed one yet (/em crosses fingers)

F

Falcor

defintion of failed? :)

btw make lotto 50 m8

anyways good luck

C

catalina

Originally posted by Falcor
defintion of failed? :)

Raids make it to horsemen or apoc depending on numbers.

Took 40ppl to horsemen, and just the other week 60 to apoc in just under 5 hours. Also hold the record of Host drops afaik with 15.

Getting thru Sidi isn't a problem, controlling the few mindless idiots who manage to spoil it for everyone else is. Feel free to come along this weekend and not have to worry about keeping ppl in line ;)

On the 48+ lotto note, it's my opinion that is an acceptable level to deserve a drop for the effort put in. Some ppl will say *oh, but they get exp. that's their reward* but tbh the exp in Sidi ain't that great with a zerg there. Our Fellowship lotto's are 45+ but considering the number of ppl on Saturday raids i think 48+ is fair.

K

Kagato.

Kinda agree that it should be 50+ personally, but i'll come regardless :D

Goodluck with a tough job.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
I'll help you with the stuff. Keeping lists for alts, holding drops, etc etc. Oke?

*reads the other thread*

Translated post by old.Zeikerd
I want free stuff

;)

B

[BF]Jiggs

good luck :D

(tbh albion doesnt deserve to have raids led by HG, best PvE people imo, hope the realm listens to u..)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by catalina
. Also hold the record of Host drops afaik with 15.

Pin's guild invite raids have had 30+ iirc

S

samildanachh

ill come as long as there are no lvl48 or lvl49 reavers there :p

F

Flimgoblin

you willing to pay catalina a wage for the 5 hours a week that'd take to run ;)

A

Addlcove

just the one saturday I CANT get online.

ah well at least I´ll get "some" instead.. hopefully

S

skile

Originally posted by Kagato.
Kinda agree that it should be 50+ personally, but i'll come regardless :D

Goodluck with a tough job.

50 and +? what does + stand for :p.

N

NightyP

Originally posted by samildanachh
ill come as long as there are no lvl48 or lvl49 reavers there :p

Muahahaahah! :) You wont win that Haurberk samal!

P

Pin

Originally posted by catalina
Also hold the record of Host drops afaik with 15.

My last raid had 18 drops from the Host.

Shame that people were afk/asleep/dead and didn't pick up 3 of them... So I guess that's really 15 drops from him too ;)

G

ghostfeet

ill come for sure :D

imo lotto should be 50+ ....just my 5 pence ...
gl m8 hope u drop apoc.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Pin
My last raid had 18 drops from the Host.

Shame that people were afk/asleep/dead and didn't pick up 3 of them... So I guess that's really 15 drops from him too ;)

nice one :) ok got a new target to beat ;) go for 18 dropped _and_ picked up :)

J

jua-

you need to be rr5 to use full a 16.5 dps weapon. Its sad watching rr8 ppl loosing those items from lvl 48 lowbies.

P

Pin

Originally posted by jua-
you need to be rr5 to use full a 16.5 dps weapon. Its sad watching rr8 ppl loosing those items from lvl 48 lowbies.

as a crafter, it pains me every time a non-RR5, non-50 character asks to buy a 16.5dps weapon from me, as he cannot get full use out of it :(

F

Flimgoblin

yes, and if noone RR5 on the raid can use it we should take it to emain and give it to the first one passing by.

C

catalina

And every weapon drop in Sidi is 16.5dps, so i guess i should change the rules and make all drops RR5+ only :uhoh:

Simple fact is that lvl48 still makes a significant contribution to the raid and a 48 can make 50 in no time now (especially with epics and SoA quest, as well as the other SI quests). It's not hard to do 49-50 in a day.

Previous reasons for the RR5 rule on Apoc drops were a load of bollocks:

it gives an extra 0.3dps - bullshit, all sidi drops are 16.5dps so why should Apoc drops be singled out

apoc drops are faster so they should go to ppl who RvR alot - :eek7: some of the faster sidi weapons drop from non-apoc mobs (livid silencer fang for example) so why no RR5 rule on those.

The simple answer is the eliteist attitude some ppl have. :p

P

[PS]Venom

It's sad seeing people with this attitude ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom