Scammer

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
Ok guys there currently is some scammer on alb/pry trading huge ammounts of cash (10p) (39p) to HIB / EXC.
He says speak to DISCIPLINE...which is my char, I don't know why the fuck he does it or uses my name but its a fucking tard for sure...
so whenever someone tries to trade with u and says pm disci well just don't do it I had like 3 peeps pm'ing me for money, currently yussef for 39p!

this always seems to happen when I port from oceanus to DL (I disconnect) I log in again and there the char is asking from money this is rly wierd and pissing me off so pls pay attention.

<Arid : pe>
<Discipline : vgn>

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, i know arid/discipline very well and tbh, i don't think he would do that, ever. get some screenshots before you say something like this tbh.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
He IS Arid lol.

Someone else claims to be him it seems

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Check duskwave, says email address is darwin's, damn no surprise there.(daerus in duskwave the character you told me)

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
yes indeed to clarify I am arid on alb and Discipline on hib and this dude is using my name to scam people...

well it's being rightnowed

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Check duskwave, says email address is darwin's, damn no surprise there.(daerus in duskwave the character you told me)
Wtf? Darwin doesnt play anymore fyi, give link to that plz.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Afaik Gimpstrel was Darwins char wasnt it so? xD

he got banned for it so in my eyes he did it

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Wtf? Darwin doesnt play anymore fyi, give link to that plz.

Go duskwave and type daerus in the find character section.Yes he does still play on his second account.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
His email on duskwave under the guild with that character in though, go look.Also wasn't women the lv24 inf played by darwin?or is he being a lying ****?xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Whats with darwin and monkeys?

When he used my account I logged in with 2nd acc and it said /afk Monkey stuff xD

Who ever it is darwin or not it takes the piss if it starts to get a hack shit going again,.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, so great, the scamming lame **** is back again, hope goa ban his account again or someone paste the shit out of him in real life, do not see the point or fun in spoiling other people's gaming experience, it's so childish and pathetic especially doing this to arid now who i have known for a while and really doesn't deserve any shit like this at all.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Chim , u really didnt deserve ur acc back tbh, who was it that got ur acc back ? wasnt goa was it.... and the way u treated darwin as totally out of order .

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
ERM WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darwin_the_monky(dontpostemailaddressesplease)Hotmail.com is my hotmail address. yes i USED to know meteroa but not nemore i knew him through game etc, gimpstrel just told meh about this post soo sum1 wana explain it, if ya need confirmation that the email adress is myn add it and talk to me :)

but seriously WTF !!!11 ? :( :( :(

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL LMFAO !!!!!!!!

OMFG, Guys i was GM of Tears of venom, i made it for meteroa /sigh. i put my email as the guilds email :twak:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Scammed me, thought it looked dodgy in the IRC log, but trusted anyway. Got the IP address in question saved and enough information to sort the problem out, so should be no problem.

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Arrr sorry, thought it was meteroas address, must have been something similar :/

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Afaik Gimpstrel was Darwins char wasnt it so? xD

he got banned for it so in my eyes he did it
Gimp ain't Darwin's char, just a m8 of his, hmk

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Chim, like many others i think ur pathetic, now leave me alone and go lick some little boys

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Chim, like many others i think ur pathetic, now leave me alone and go lick some little boys

judging by your maturity level you're asking him to come lick you

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
You clicked accept.

Owned.

I dont approve of it but its your own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom