Isofin is the biggest scammer I know of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Magmatic said:
Its called putting two and two together... You 'seldom' play RvR, which would imply two possibilities, either you like RvR a lot, but dont have the time... Or you rather do something else (e.g. dont like it as much as, shorter said as dislike)... The reason I assumed the second one is because of the extensive list of alts, if you'd like RvR a lot, you'd not spend tons of time leveling them... But you have a rather extensive list of alts, which either means you spend a lot of time in this game, _or_ dont like RvR as much and rather do something else with the time you do play... Again, I assumed, based on some of the replies, the later...

The fact that I mentioned the RR11 rugby player is simply because it shows that there is such a possiblity of getting high rr *and* success irl without mentioning myself as example (and you mentioned rugby, you see the similarities)... How would you know he's not in your league, do you know him? Or are you just assuming this because he's RR11 or because your perhaps professional and he's not yet professional? (which still doesnt say much about who's better, but lets not start)

A reason JD might have been nice to you when adding, is probably cause in their old guild, they where Mr. Add's themselves ;) But Debuffs smacked that out of them :)

Anyways, you dragged irl and your achievements into this and called me a 'bigshot' and said I was out to be 'the best'... You got defensive when I said you where jealous, and had to drag other things into the conversation which have nothing to do with the game... This says more about you, then it does about me...

This is what dictionary.com says about Jealous btw: Resentful or bitter in rivalry.

Is anyone else seeing this besides me? Must be just me...

M8, the time spent in game, is time spent with friends. I may log on, and one of my friends may say "wanna go roll a/level 20 char for a laugh" to which I will say "sure" and off we trot. Just because RvR is the be all and end all of the game for you, doesnt mean thats the case for everyone else. You deduce that I dont like RvR because I dont RvR much and have extensive list of alts. wtf. You couldnt be further from the mark if you tried. I have seldom been in RvR guild groups, nor have I seldomly asked to be in them (i could probably count on one hand the times ive PM'd someone in an RvR guild). Yes its nice to be in a really good RvR group and make loads of rps but thats not what I play the game for. Again, doesnt mean I dont like it. Guess what, I love going out with my mates and getting pissed. But i only do that at weekends, so, if i dont do that everynight, means i mustnt like it. Right?

As for the jealousy, dude, have you ever considered the tone I take is because i just dislike you. Pure and simple. You have upset people, past and present I consider friends and being of the mentality I am, friends come first. But if you want to believe I am jealous of you, to enlarge your e penis, then go ahead Magmatic, i will even stroke it for you too if thats what turns you on.

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna add a thing here and keep myself out of this one
But Magmatic do have like woot 4 RR5+ chars
and at the time when he ran TB there was a Guild outside TB
Called Point Blank with Friends bein Lv20 just for fun
so he Managed that one aswell as sucess in Rvr
Even tho TB split up Mag Still was one of best Gm's ive ever had

:cheers:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
(not saying you cos im not 100% sure it was you)
Marc said:
As for the jealousy, dude, have you ever considered the tone I take is because i just dislike you.
Wait, you dislike me, why exactly? You cant remember me being rude to you, you havent talked to me, yet you dislike me...

So no I havent considered that the tone you took was because you disliked me, as I've never spoken to you in my life before this thread... You can also be 100% sure I never was rude to you unless you where to me (or one of my guild members), as you can pretty much ask anyone how I get mad towards guild members that are rude against others...

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Dude, obviously your great skill at writing computer programmes doesnt help you with your ability to read and comprehend standard english. Please, point out to me where I said i didnt like RvR. When did "seldomly RvRing" equate to "Having a dislike of RvR"? As for the adding, yes, I guess I have added on yourself a few times, but rather then a simple PM saying something like "please could you not add on our fg v fg fight if possible, thanks" one of your group (not saying you cos im not 100% sure it was you) would just give us a load of shit etc which I have no time for, so it only makes me add more, childish maybe, fun definitely and as you say yourself, the games all about "having fun" yeah?. I will respect peoples wishes of not adding as long as they ask me not to in a polite manner, and tbh the only guild that has ever dont that has been JD. As for mr rr11 bigshot, im not about to go listing my achievements here, or what team I play for, but trust me, hes nowhere near my league.

i guess ur near the St Helens youth team standars ye? :D
didnt think so ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Magmatic said:
Wait, you dislike me, why exactly? You cant remember me being rude to you, you havent talked to me, yet you dislike me...

So no I havent considered that the tone you took was because you disliked me, as I've never spoken to you in my life before this thread... You can also be 100% sure I never was rude to you unless you where to me (or one of my guild members), as you can pretty much ask anyone how I get mad towards guild members that are rude against others...

why did you not bother to quote the next paragraph where i gave my reasons for disliking you

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
i've been slapped by mag once or twice for saying something not very nice... but not to someone out of guild ;)

marc seems to have alot of built up frustration inside him, suppose he's never spoken to a woman without handing over his credit card details first :kissit:

tbh alot of what has been in this thread has igored the original posters concerns (with marc starting a personal vendetta against mag for no apparent reason)

now :wub: and make up children :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Taglim said:
i've been slapped by mag once or twice for saying something not very nice... but not to someone out of guild ;)

marc seems to have alot of built up frustration inside him, suppose he's never spoken to a woman without handing over his credit card details first :kissit:

tbh alot of what has been in this thread has igored the original posters concerns (with marc starting a personal vendetta against mag for no apparent reason)

now :wub: and make up children :twak:

Your mum never took my credit card dude.

As for no reason, see my previous post

Marc

FH is my second home
Any other TB/NO fairies wanna come and have ago while the rest are at it?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Pure and simple. You have upset people, past and present I consider friends and being of the mentality I am, friends come first.
This is it? Which friends have I upset then, if I might ask? And while you remember that I personally upset them, give me an example on how...

Wait, no, dont, cause I dont really care... I've had people not like me due to 'friends' of 'friends' saying I'm a bastard, or whatever... But the people of old TB where probably the best bunch I've ever had the pleasure of playing with... And that doesnt change no matter how much I 'own' with Rugby...

Marc

FH is my second home
[NO]Magmatic said:
Wait, no, dont, cause I dont really care... I've had people not like me due to 'friends' of 'friends' saying I'm a bastard, or whatever... But the people of old TB where probably the best bunch I've ever had the pleasure of playing with... And that doesnt change no matter how much I 'own' with Rugby...

whoah i can see the dummy being spat and the tears welling up irl. Not nice is it Mag, just remember that the next time you decide to treat someone else with contempt.

Enough now

Mag :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

rales

Loyal Freddie
Marc for a person like u that have no respect for others, y others should have respect for u dude, mag surely is a nice guy ( best gm i had) most ppl know that and tbh u running out of things to say here since no body has agreed with anything u said so far about mag. Do us a favor piss off m8 live ppl alone, since u are surely an idot. :kissit:

Btw mark read the title of the post and move on. :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
rales said:
Marc for a person like u that have no respect for others, y others should have respect for u dude, mag surely is a nice guy ( best gm i had) most ppl know that and tbh u running out of things to say here since no body has agreed with anything u said so far about mag. Do us a favor piss off m8 live ppl alone, since u are surely an idot. :kissit:

Btw mark read the title of the post and move on. :twak:

m8 where did i ask for any respect. And judging by the PM's ive had in game seems a lot of people agree with me.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
whoah i can see the dummy being spat and the tears welling up irl. Not nice is it Mag, just remember that the next time you decide to treat someone else with contempt.
LOL me crying because people dont like me? :clap:

Well, the idea is nice I guess...

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
lol marc you sure "pwned" me with the mother joke, that wasnt extensivly used in the 90's :worthy: well done on using a unique line. i seriously have never heard that one before... no, seriously... :m00:

as for your reason, well tbh, what reason is that? was worthless tbh a friend of a friend of a friend disliked mag for some reason... off ya go mate, only person i can see crying irl is you :sex:

Marc

FH is my second home
Like I said, enough now. If you and your Boyfriends wanna keep on having a go Mag, feel free. But no more from my side, ive made my point.

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Like I said, enough now. If you and your Boyfriends wanna keep on having a go Mag, feel free. But no more from my side, ive made my point.

what point ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, I don't know about RvR, but judging by this thread, the TB/NO/PV people certainly add like hell here on FH!

Tilda

Belomar said:
Well, I don't know about RvR, but judging by this thread, the TB/NO/PV people certainly add like hell here on FH!
:p

And with that, this thread can die! :D
Flame each other in PM's please guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom