Isofin is the biggest scammer I know of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
Isofin you are the biggest scammer I know.
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=28402
The cloudsong he speaks of was actually given to him by me. Here is what happend: My guild and I was at GoV seeing if it popped, we was 2fgs. Well GoV wasnt up and someone from my guild pulled the cloudsong mob. Isofin came just before and asked to join for credit since he needed the artifact, I told him NO at first, but we didnt plan on killing cloudsong was only there for GoV. So after we started beating on Cloudsong mob,I PMd Isofin to join my BG in which he did. After the mob was killed Cloudsong went in my inventory. Seeing how he needed the artifact (so he said) I handed it over to him instead of giving it to a member of my guild. He did not send a thx to me or anyone else in the BG for it or the credit.

yeah peeps may say I should have never handed it to him, kept it for my guild. And now looking at this, I should have done that. But us as Blood-Lust guild decided to do the right thing, since we didnt even want cloudsong in this raid.

I would hope a GM from the Brethan guild will take action on this.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
On Friday, I was with some HB/GoL on ml8 presteps and when we did them we farmed some artis (+ml xp :))) ). I am not sure on what arti we went and there was group of Cabaleros d Grail (or wtf it is written). They attacked and after a while started dieing massively, finally the mob attacked our cleric so we terminated the mob and got arti ofc. To be more than fair we agreed on one member of each group do /random 100 for arti... we lottoed about 50 or 60, Cabaleros lottoed 100. Not saying it is impossible to lotto 100, but chance to do it is very very small.

There is saying, that says : For kindness to poverty (it rhymes in cz but I don't know how to translate it rhymed) It's sad, but true.

And you know what? If I got to same situation, I'd acted same as you. And hoping when I get to same situation somebody else would act this way to me.

Even there are noobs among us making us game worse, it does not mean the rest of polite albs should stop acting polite among themselves.

NEED BEFORE GREED!
cya

Marc

FH is my second home
Honza said:
On Friday, I was with some HB/GoL on ml8 presteps and when we did them we farmed some artis (+ml xp :))) ). I am not sure on what arti we went and there was group of Cabaleros d Grail (or wtf it is written). They attacked and after a while started dieing massively, finally the mob attacked our cleric so we terminated the mob and got arti ofc. To be more than fair we agreed on one member of each group do /random 100 for arti... we lottoed about 50 or 60, Cabaleros lottoed 100. Not saying it is impossible to lotto 100, but chance to do it is very very small.

There is saying, that says : For kindness to poverty (it rhymes in cz but I don't know how to translate it rhymed) It's sad, but true.

And you know what? If I got to same situation, I'd acted same as you. And hoping when I get to same situation somebody else would act this way to me.

Even there are noobs among us making us game worse, it does not mean the rest of polite albs should stop acting polite among themselves.

NEED BEFORE GREED!
cya

I dont really see the point of this statement. Are you accusing CdG of being greedy or are you giving yourself a pat on the back? Serious question cos I hope its not the latter.

To the original poster, that really sucks. Looks like some of the new generation of the Brethren are no better than the old lot.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I think the point of his statement was, that despite the fact that there are scammers and jerks in this game, it should not stop people from playing fair and polite. Don´t judge a realm on the acts of a few idiots.
Not a bad idea in my opinion.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn is right. I used it as an example. Neither I am not accusing CdG of using hax0r, even though you must admit getting /random 100 = 100 is more than rare.

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Getting a 100 in a random 100 is not impossible m8... Yes it dosnt happen all the time but it happesn... I was on a artifact raid the other day and on randoms in a row, 2 ppl rolled 100....

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
And 'Need before greed' was headed to Isofin, just to add.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
whenever I lotto for something, someone else always rolls 100 :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Sad to say you cant trust /random anymore - there are mods that will allow you to pick the value you want - you just need someone decently trustworthy to roll an actual dice or something...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rynnor said:
Sad to say you cant trust /random anymore - there are mods that will allow you to pick the value you want - you just need someone decently trustworthy to roll an actual dice or something...

lol - /random is serverside so unless you manage to hack into GOA's servers it's perfectly reliable.

Just bad luck if someone else gets 100.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Hmmmm, 4 chars with same lastname 'Violet'

Not so long ago there was a paladin (name Ive forgotten) with same lastname. Attempting to con people in various ways was his style too. Smells like hes bought a new account ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly people saying they "need" an item in a lotto when they actually just "need" it to make plats or trade has been happening since day 1. It's not scamming as such, but it still aint pretty.

rales

Loyal Freddie
Is really sad to hear things like that, but I'll talk to Iso my self and will clean stuff up.
Sorry to BL things like that aint nice to happen.

Still,things like that should be said in pm rather then flame ppl on here till they are delt with. :mad:

Just hate TOA tbh :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Simple answer is don't give things to people unless you know them.

It's like giving money to a tramp who says he's not going to buy a bottle of Tesco White label vodka with it. 99% of the time, he will.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Hmmmm, 4 chars with same lastname 'Violet'

Not so long ago there was a paladin (name Ive forgotten) with same lastname. Attempting to con people in various ways was his style too. Smells like hes bought a new account ;)
Carean

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Simple answer is don't give things to people unless you know them.

It's like giving money to a tramp who says he's not going to buy a bottle of Tesco White label vodka with it. 99% of the time, he will.

LoL takes me back a few years when I lived in Seattle Washington, was walking down the street and seen this person sitting on the side of it with a sign (I wont lie, I need a beer) so I gave him a few bucks just cause he was honest with it

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Looks like some of the new generation of the Brethren are no better than the old lot.

Looks like Mr Anon doesn't know what he's talking about - TB have/had one of the nicest reps on the server...

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
To the original poster, that really sucks. Looks like some of the new generation of the Brethren are no better than the old lot.
:twak:

No cursing on the (original) old Brethren crew, everyone that misbehaved got bitchslapped by me ! They where all nice peeps, every last one of them, well, except Pac, but he was never around anyhow :D

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Old lot were a bit stiff about adding in RvR, which im sure marche did alot to you and got shouted at. Old lot were nice. New lot are wankers.

Usosan

Fledgling Freddie
"Old lot were a bit stiff about adding in RvR, which im sure marche did alot to you and got shouted at. Old lot were nice. New lot are wankers."

How can you possibly say that? I'm currently in TB and everybody I've met is very friendly and helpful. I'd be interested to know WHY you think we're all "wankers" especially since I for one have never even heard of you,let alone met you. Has one person in TB annoyed you in some way and you just decided that we're all the same? in which case its your problem not ours :twak:

P.S. Maybe you could do some work for Mythic, tell them the maximum number of people you can have on /ignore, I'm sure you've filled your list by now....

Una

Fledgling Freddie
I take heart getting called a "wanker" :mad: This lass never done nothing wrong to u. :eek7:

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Honza said:
Thorwyn is right. I used it as an example. Neither I am not accusing CdG of using hax0r, even though you must admit getting /random 100 = 100 is more than rare.

if it's actually a true random the chance of rolling a 100 is just as big as rolling a 1 or a 50 or whatever other number

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
I gotta ask a question here before we can settle anything what Makes Isofin
"the Worst Scammer" u said yourself in Post u decided to give him the cloak
that was your choice... whateve he decides to do with it is up to him ?

And Nightpetal Calling new TB's Wankers over this Small incident ?
i remember when i were about to do SoM u rushed FG SS there to pull
before... Also remember U trying to sell 1 to my bro and u showed him 3
SoM's so what does that make u ? Greedy or a scammer ? cus someone else Clearly would have needed those other 2 Cloaks

I mean Isofin got the cloak cus Blood lust felt it was right
cant call him a Scammer cus he try to get a more Rare drop/hard drop
and use Cloudsong for the Trade.. Cloudsong is clearly easyer to get ?

Shit can be tossed on Half Albion over Artifacts and Artifact Stealing
but the original post Say that they decided to hand him the cloak
nothing forced him to and nothing could have happend if they refused to as they killed Eremai...

Gimme the full story was there any whine etc over the cloak ?
Cus i wont tollerate and flame on TB over someone elses Mistakes// Rockk

rales

Loyal Freddie
Nightpedal... :kissit: before u call TB as such name look into ur own guild, not sayin they all are I got few friends in SS and some helped me and i helped em but some ppl like u is better /ignore u must b a 16 old kid that doesnt have nothin else to do and only bitchin about other guilds.
And tbh we are mostly old members.

Iso is a new member that joined yesterday (friend of some1 i know) new at the game and as said if something were to be said should b at /send pm not flame that just not on.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
i've spoken with quite a few of the "new" generation of TB, there's nothing to suggest thier "wankers" as you so gently put it :touch:

Bob007

Prince Among Men
I like TB, Old and new (yes even mag :p) Tho they don't spam /as enougth for me. More /as <random crap> please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom