FAO Guildmasters - Scammer Alert

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
this is what happens when you account trade/invite traders to your guild. Ebayers dont seem to understand why some guilds have a no trader policy, classic case

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
lol jesus

hehe this is pretty funny, me and mawzori is laughing to this "hey guys i am back on alb/excalibur" mawzori can confirm that i am not playing drp and saveus just to show you i am the real owner, remember the time you werent in synergy and we tryed to take the tower?, you got the bug so you could see what hibbie wrote and my msn is fejken_[stop posting youd goddammed email address! ]hotmail.com the one you all added once i whas playing and were in synergy so yea i think i can show you all that i am the real owner but sadly i got bored and sold the account, and that thing about scamming is bullshit you see all the once that say they are the "orginal" owner for drp might be the one that scammed under my name or something anyway hope it going good for synergy and no bad feelings for you still love you all most rod and andy and i will allways do and i can see why you dont want a person who is selling hes account couse hey... who want to rvr with a guy that will left the guild/game asap as he gets a buyer/trader?, anyway guys take care this will be my last thing couse i cba this i'll be on msn if you want something take care!!! :clap:

ohhhh almost forgot.... i can join #synergy.daoc and get auto op from L if you havent removed it :)

Marc

FH is my second home
If you go to the "scammed accounts" section of the daoc sell/trade forums, you will see he scammed a camlann account. It was there in all its glory, including msn conversation between Drp and the dude that got scammed. Well, im pretty sure it was the daoc sell/trade forums anyway.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Drp we know that you are the original owner, this is not under debate.

What was under debate was that you are a scammer, and are not to be trusted.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
this is what happens when you account trade/invite traders to your guild. Ebayers dont seem to understand why some guilds have a no trader policy, classic case

When we found out about the scamming/trading he was removed from the guild.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
If you go to the "scammed accounts" section of the daoc sell/trade forums, you will see he scammed a camlann account. It was there in all its glory, including msn conversation between Drp and the dude that got scammed. Well, im pretty sure it was the daoc sell/trade forums anyway.

well marc, you kebab loving son of a gun, havent your misses got bored of you yet? get back in game !

my name was mentioned in the above posts Oo The plot is certainly getting thicker

Just to confirm, as im sure Andy and Rod will agree, anyone in synergy caught with Radar, Account trading, or wall hopping suggestions, will be severely hung drawn and quartered by LookDaddy's misses or mum!

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
i found this hilarious lol

pic.JPG

Calo

Part of the furniture
is it synergy scamcrew now ? :(

hehe fleury, remember that warri as he was angry on me cause i didnt do a fw farm for him ;)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
is it synergy scamcrew now ? :(

NO, erm NO and No.... we cant police 24/7 but soon as we found out he was a bad egg (no pun intended), he was ejected... he wasnt a synergy member for too long, I believe he was still a Trialee although Rod did spend alot of time getting him TOA and things... its a shame, we cant screen members or atleast see his daoc history !

I can honestly say Synergy is the daddy of guilds, we even have our handicapped or what I would call 'Special' people in the guild *eyes LD*

But on a serious note, we have the best GM's, and rest assured one sexy E&E, so be confident, we police our guild !

and thats my chicken ! /sighs (you need more Dex my friend :D)

Drp

Fledgling Freddie
yea good gms

yea indeed, good gms but i repeat i havent scammed anyone and i will never do so many ppl saying they are the orginal owner of drp so might aswell have been them who scammed i dont blame anyone i just saying the fact and no as far as i see i whasent a tryer in synergy anymore and as far as i remember i whas nearly fully toed once i joined synergy the stuffs i missed i bought only think i needed help with whas to get eriny's

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
i dout the original Drp is a scammer as ive done lots of business with him. both in game and irl.
but the new owner migth be as said...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom