Scammer

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gimpstrel, if you were hacked at the time and someone who hacked you was a person you knew ingame but you never knew they were played by someone else i am sure you would of did the same at the time, carrying on with comments about it just childish.Afterall how can you tell who is who these days sometimes in daoc.

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
behatch...I didn't press accept ? just wonder if u would like peeps pm'ing u asking money all the time not rly fun I can assure when a fuck u never heard of does that so not rly OWNED kkmate ? :x thx

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gimp u call me names. u tell me to lick boys. you claim that daoc community finds me pathetic. xD yes or no I dont really care I dont play for you nor your mates. my real life is fine so kk.

Even if you say that Darwin was innocent and Meteroa was guildy I cant tell whats true. All I know is that Kemor told me those two got banned

Words over net doesnt really affect ppl. and thats is.

Now take a rest and get back in a better mood and less name calling.

Just makes yourself look stupid

Chim

Morimdin

Banned
behatch said:
You clicked accept.

Owned.

I dont approve of it but its your own fault.
that's how it works on US, not on european keke xD :touch:

Morimdin

Banned
this is all to confusing to me.. who's scamming who, and who is who? and why do we live? what's the purpose of humans? what pants should i wear tomorrow!? SO MANY DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!!!!!1111 !!1 1!
:m00:

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Gimp u call me names. u tell me to lick boys. you claim that daoc community finds me pathetic. xD yes or no I dont really care I dont play for you nor your mates. my real life is fine so kk.

Even if you say that Darwin was innocent and Meteroa was guildy I cant tell whats true. All I know is that Kemor told me those two got banned

Words over net doesnt really affect ppl. and thats is.

Now take a rest and get back in a better mood and less name calling.

Just makes yourself look stupid

Chim
k, when i say HI DER M8S!1!!11onoeneoneoneleveneleven!@1!1!1..!1 xD make me look stupid?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I've known Arid now for a year and one month and IMO he would be the last person to do this kinda shit..

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
GimpStrole said:
k, when i say HI DER M8S!1!!11onoeneoneoneleveneleven!@1!1!1..!1 xD make me look stupid?

When you're really just a retard, yes.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
:( as someone else said, can't you lot go from the immature flaming into mother insults...they funnier and saying go lick little boys really does show your level of maturity lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i find it so sad that some one puts all this effort in to plotting in game scams like this, surely they could use their evul genius for good!!!
<hugs chim and straef> i wub you dont worry bout teh names guys :fluffle:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Does this actually go anywhere?

Hi all,
Fair enough thread to start off with people getitng warned bout someone fair enough a few comments about it thats fine its getting people safe but the way this is goiung is just pretty pathetic. You get the subject of Darwin and Chim coming up whenever a scam thread comes up , you dont realise how really tedious ur making it for us having to read insult after insult thrown by u Gimpstrole to Chimaira - dont see why Gimpstrole should be fighting for a rl m8 anyway , if darwin gots something to say he should make a new FH account and come say it for himself. I am good friends with both Chimaira and Darwin and tbh this really has to stop , it was in the past someone got banned for being hacked and trues m8s to him still fightin the case but not really in the right way < stares at gimpstrole >. So please Gimpstrel and Chimaira u can let loose of each others throats for now. Call a treuce watever.

Now u scammer who is stealing money go stand in the middle of m1 it will be fun for us to watch :)

P.S Whoever hacked me u r fecking tards and should go join him ty bb

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Morphius said:
Hi all,
Fair enough thread to start off with people getitng warned bout someone fair enough a few comments about it thats fine its getting people safe but the way this is goiung is just pretty pathetic. You get the subject of Darwin and Chim coming up whenever a scam thread comes up , you dont realise how really tedious ur making it for us having to read insult after insult thrown by u Gimpstrole to Chimaira - dont see why Gimpstrole should be fighting for a rl m8 anyway , if darwin gots something to say he should make a new FH account and come say it for himself. I am good friends with both Chimaira and Darwin and tbh this really has to stop , it was in the past someone got banned for being hacked and trues m8s to him still fightin the case but not really in the right way < stares at gimpstrole >. So please Gimpstrel and Chimaira u can let loose of each others throats for now. Call a treuce watever.

Now u scammer who is stealing money go stand in the middle of m1 it will be fun for us to watch :)

P.S Whoever hacked me u r fecking tards and should go join him ty bb

Good post. very good.

Another point.

I talked with Arid last night ingame. and the way this seem to work is very strange. I aint gonna talk for Arid so if he wanna say what he told me tahts fine.

But it seems like some jerk controls what he wants orsomething..

Martok

Part of the furniture
i dont often say alot about these but WHO EVER THE FUCK IS SCAMMING HACKING OR ANY OTEHR SHIT LIKE THIS YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF TO SWG AND DO IT THEIR.

or better yet FUCKING STOP ALL TOGETHER

ps IMO you are all lame mofo and all deserve to get banned from all online games and well life go back to what ever little hole you cralled out of and pray that they dont seal up teh crack.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I will do my best to root out all evil and scammers!

this is from 23-2-2004, some more bitching about it over broad back then

sshot341.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
lol i find it so sad that some one puts all this effort in to plotting in game scams like this, surely they could use their evul genius for good!!!
<hugs chim and straef> i wub you dont worry bout teh names guys :fluffle:

Eh? what'd i do? something good?
Hm k :wub:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
I think its good that u got scammed m8 :)
That cash was 5 minutes work for me, likely that he'll lose an account, fair trade I guess :p

Perhaps you should grow up too.

Anyway, cash isn't going to be restored, action will be taken against the account(s).

End of story :p

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
To those who lvl the correct classes with the correct specs and actualy go out of there way to try, cash isnt exactly hard. Just need to know what to target and how to market what you get :)

Cash isnt farming in DF, the money is from selling static items not trinketing :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Its nice that accounts are getting banned for scamming \o/maybe there wil be less of it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom