Scammer

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
To those who lvl the correct classes with the correct specs and actualy go out of there way to try, cash isnt exactly hard. Just need to know what to target and how to market what you get :)

Cash isnt farming in DF, the money is from selling static items not trinketing :)
got a text file so i can read it? :p
Gifv stlong cash!

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Probably has something to do with being in the top (only? ;) ) PvE guild on the server :D

Pharrel

Fledgling Freddie
rofl at Martoks post, yeah cos u've got a life john ;) hence working in WW all day :clap:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
That cash was 5 minutes work for me, likely that he'll lose an account, fair trade I guess :p

Perhaps you should grow up too.

Anyway, cash isn't going to be restored, action will be taken against the account(s).

End of story :p

:( :(

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It seems Adeon was the scammer in question. The story is that he owed someone the cash, but that person found out what happened and returned it to me. Won't give the person's name who returned it unless he comes forward. Doubt it's charity so must bear some resembelance of the truth.

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
nothing is clear yet about who was scamming, so hold yer horses

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
no, everything is still unsure and that is why I said wait :)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
It seems Adeon was the scammer in question. The story is that he owed someone the cash, but that person found out what happened and returned it to me. Won't give the person's name who returned it unless he comes forward. Doubt it's charity so must bear some resembelance of the truth.
Ok the "person" was Bleam. I believed his story may be semi true at the time. However new information came out.

Daerus was a character on Adeon's account and then from one of Bleam's account to another of Bleam's. These three accounts were all logged on from Bleam's IP. Adeon and Bleam have frequently logged these accounts on previously from their usual IP(s). The IRC IP of mine matched the first three subnets of Adeon's IP. I'm not sure if that can be considered proof, as I'm not aware of how systems like that work.

Bleam denied being at home at the time but has stated that no one else has access to his house basically. Adeon denied being there also.

A trojan may have been possible, but I believe that is unlikely. This is my POV on the events from the evidence given. I would suggest you be cautious if trading/associating with them if they cannot even tell who has been on their accounts at given times.

My opinions on this purely come from an account POV, I don't really know the owners.

I'll leave you to form your own opinions on the matter. I don't find tarnishing reputations fun, but I think it may be necessary in this case.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
here we go again... people transfering scammed/stolen stuff from account to account to account in the hope of not getting caught, with doing it through someone elses account first and in the end everyone turns out to be completely innocent :m00:

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
and by that dmging someone who trusted u with his account, STLONG

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
thats why you never have to trust other people with your account, even if someone is your best irl friend cuz he could still lose it to someone else then...

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Really, I'm not involved in this, and I have less use of it too... wtf am I going to steal money for if I don' t need it... sigh

now I'm probably going to get banned, and this is the only thing I have next to going out / school

Ard

Fledgling Freddie
seriously Phos stop lying, the chars were logged in from ur IP so maybe admit it was u instead of getting Adeon banned for something he didn't do...
He was online in hib at the time of the scam and like u said he can't enter ur house how could he be the one scamming from ur IP then I don't understand why u keep going on I don't understand why u try to dmg my name either by saying pm /discipline 2 times when scamming someone.
now don't start acting like your the victim cause seriously u got no explanation WHO WAS LOGGING IN THEM in from ur pc then.

3 times same IP and it matched urs ! completely

blah :puke:

always knew u were a bit of a lootwhore and greedy but this is grose but anyway if money>friends for u ok then.

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
IP's might say stuff, but the times prove otherwise

13:56 Chat on irc - I was at school
9PM evening - Me & Ade were having a drink at www.stradivarius.be irl

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok only one way to sort this imo, a topless joust riding galapogus giant toitoises, this is how things have been settled in my family for centuaries and it never fails, theres only 3 rules:
1) never talk about topless toitoise joust club,
2) never talk about topless toitoise joust club,
3) if your steed shits on the course YOU clean it up!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
IP's might say stuff, but the times prove otherwise

13:56 Chat on irc - I was at school
9PM evening - Me & Ade were having a drink at www.stradivarius.be irl

so i guess some sort of 'higher power' is it work here then? lemme guess you always keep your computer on while your at school and going out right?
and you cant scan your computer for trojans and screenshot them cuz the h4x0r already deleted these trojans right?
strange someone stole both you and your friends account info, or let me guess, you and ade gave them to someone you thought you trusted right, but you have no idea who it is?

your so unlucky m8!!

3) if your steed shits on the course YOU clean it up!

thats why mine wears dipers

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
so i guess some sort of 'higher power' is it work here then? lemme guess you always keep your computer on while your at school and going out right?
and you cant scan your computer for trojans and screenshot them cuz the h4x0r already deleted these trojans right?
strange someone stole both you and your friends account info, or let me guess, you and ade gave them to someone you thought you trusted right, but you have no idea who it is?

your so unlucky m8!!

thats why mine wears dipers
perfect guess, pc is on 24/7, scanned y'day and had 50+ Virusses and shit, dnno what is what just let the scanner do the job
about firewall, won't be installing it as it's crap and slowign down

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
Ok the "person" was Bleam. I believed his story may be semi true at the time. However new information came out.

Daerus was a character on Adeon's account and then from one of Bleam's account to another of Bleam's. These three accounts were all logged on from Bleam's IP. Adeon and Bleam have frequently logged these accounts on previously from their usual IP(s). The IRC IP of mine matched the first three subnets of Adeon's IP. I'm not sure if that can be considered proof, as I'm not aware of how systems like that work.

Bleam denied being at home at the time but has stated that no one else has access to his house basically. Adeon denied being there also.

A trojan may have been possible, but I believe that is unlikely. This is my POV on the events from the evidence given. I would suggest you be cautious if trading/associating with them if they cannot even tell who has been on their accounts at given times.

My opinions on this purely come from an account POV, I don't really know the owners.

I'll leave you to form your own opinions on the matter. I don't find tarnishing reputations fun, but I think it may be necessary in this case.
Further:
Daerus is a character on Termie account, not on Adeon account,
I don't have the pass of Termie account any longer...

Morimdin

Banned
Urk... could you please stop tossing pointless and rude comments in such a serious matter, and act a bit more adult? I consider myself a rather good friend of Bleams(ingame) and i known him for about a year now, and i find it VERY hard to belive he has donne it...
1) he seriously don't need the money
2) he got a paladin, buffbot and pbtbot he uses to farm in DF when he need money
3) even if he did need the money, he would not have stolen it.
4) if he were so stupid to scam(wich i strongly doubt he is) i would atleast not have scammed Yussef.

now if you mind, please state facts that might help solve this matter, rather than acting like pricks..

Bleams.. :( :fluffle: <hug-spam>

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bleam said:
perfect guess, pc is on 24/7, scanned y'day and had 50+ Virusses and shit, dnno what is what just let the scanner do the job
about firewall, won't be installing it as it's crap and slowign down

thats just asking for trouble ><

accept the risk accept the consequences

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom