Scammers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaldsong

Banned
hi :( today on our /as Mels said he needs help with malice , so i helped with reaver , before we started i asked if we rolling for drops etc. he said i dont need arti but if belts drop we lotto .

Ok we did malice , he gave me arti and asked m8 can i keep it , i said wat the arti ? sure
he said no the belt , i said lets lotto for it , he kept on beggin if he cud keep , then he just logged off

the chars that were there are Kawazaki / Suzhii / Mels ( its 1 person on 3 accs ) and Suzhiis alt is Coocio ! !!!!!!!

DONT EVER GROUP WITH THESE PRICKS !!!!!

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
OMG SUSHI SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...... :|

rly dude k . :) so u prolly went afk while doing an arti and that guy was playing 3 chars at tthe same time and he got pissed or something :) from what i see he didnt do anything against CoC dno :)

Skaldsong

Banned
i dint go afk once , when i stoned runing tokens for 5 sec to open 7 up bottle he said Keep running

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
ehmm ok :( it sounds a bit sad but i dont think he did anything against the COC from what u say :| he can say whatever he wants about lotto ... sad but true but since he "obviously" looted it it belongs to him so :(

Cox1

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ,lets not mention you going afk every 10sec while i do all the work (playing 3 chars +running coins) so basicly after giving you arti i decided i wont roll on belt as u did shit for work.
Try be more active next time you do artis/pve whit ppl and you might deserve to be in roll.

Skaldsong

Banned
WTF u on u stupid twat , i went afk for 10 sec to get my sandwich , and then i had a drink , all the time i was running , and u dint decide not to roll u were begging if u cud keep it , UI FUCKIGN TWAT U DONT BELONG HERE !!!! DIE IRL !!!

Skaldsong

Banned
cant get somethign u want farely so u scamm , u bastard
5 yr old kid!!

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaldsong said:
WTF u on u stupid twat , i went afk for 10 sec to get my sandwich , and then i had a drink , all the time i was running , and u dint decide not to roll u were begging if u cud keep it , UI FUCKIGN TWAT U DONT BELONG HERE !!!! DIE IRL !!!

and are you calling him 5 years old kid? lol :twak:

Cox1

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to argue whit ppl who come here and lie tbh.

Skaldsong

Banned
hmm on my chat.log it ends at 2.20 last night

maybe later on it will change or when i log off , then i will paste the chat here

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Skaldsong said:

ROFL chill the fuck out man, it's only a game

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaldsong said:
DIE IRL !!!

wtf this is against FH rules shall mods ban him or something? Oo

And yes you ate your sandiwch then got a drink- after had sex with your bf, while your realm mate was doing malice with 3chars.THis isnt afk at all :touch:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
And yes you ate your sandiwch then got a drink- after had sex with your bf, while your realm mate was doing everything

I do this all the time! it's not even hard :(

Skaldsong

Banned
AmeinoN said:
wtf this is against FH rules shall mods ban him or something? Oo

And yes you ate your sandiwch then got a drink- after had sex with your bf, while your realm mate was doing malice with 3chars.THis isnt afk at all :touch:

1: im not gay like u.
2: i ate my sandwich while i was running tokens
3: had a drink for 5secs , after that i kept running tokens
4: die irl is agenst FH rules , so what ?

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
Cox1 said:
Yeah ,lets not mention you going afk every 10sec while i do all the work (playing 3 chars +running coins) so basicly after giving you arti i decided i wont roll on belt as u did shit for work.
Try be more active next time you do artis/pve whit ppl and you might deserve to be in roll.

such bs
ach well , guess its that "i have high rr's im all that" attitude
if u change the rules let ppl know
noone asked u to run 3acc's

Skaldsong

Banned
Frostor said:
such bs
ach well , guess its that "i have high rr's im all that" attitude
if u change the rules let ppl know
noone asked u to run 3acc's

finally someone is normal

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Skaldsong said:
4: die irl is agenst FH rules , so what ?

Don't fucking come back, tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom