SoM Scammers

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Next patch it gets fixed all u guildless ml10 minstrels that keep using the SoS/Teleport bug :p , eat that!

Actually messaged an in game CSR the other day about this and although it wasnt down to him <mythics bad design again, like FZ when u die and your body glitches and cant be rezzed/Good one mythic> . I was quite disgusted to find that this ISNT against the CoC. Well i was told it gets fixed, and it better have damn had , i dont need the cloak myself but ive done it with peeps who did and the cape wasnt there.

Only bonus being the Sphinx thingys do give nice mlxp and those nice soot encrusted armour :D

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Too bad that nobody really needs the cloak by then anymore because everybody already has it.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
what happens to the guildless ml8/9 minstrels?

and its not a bug.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Guess what. SoM just popped.. And the cloak is not there anymore ^_^;;;

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Worst thing is that you msg GM's to find out patch changes, and then post em as news.. ever tried reading patchnotes at camelotherald.com?

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Next patch it gets fixed all u guildless ml10 minstrels that keep using the SoS/Teleport bug :p , eat that!

Only need ML6, m8.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Why guildless? I've know people from respectable guilds doing it.

Also people doing SoG encounter will have a harder time getting encounter finished, so you win some and lose some.

Anyhow, don't think theres much of a demand on SoM with it losing its almost invisable necro form and NF coming along with mainly ranged attacks coming into play.

And why the sudden "omg haha look at you!" post? not like people have not known for...

...months about patch notes and their inc changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom